31 Dead USA Soldiers Yesterday Withdraw USA Army From Afghanistan?

grasslands

Jul 12, 2011
Yesterday was the biggest human loss for USA army in a single day when 31 USA soldiers died including 22 Navy seals and other 7 Afghan soldiers also died.

Will this tragedy force Obama to withdraw USA army from Afghanistan right now because USA debts has been downgraded for the first time after year 1917. There is serious financial situation in the world.

My understanding says that somebody hs supplied high-tech and sophisticated missiles to Taliban and terrorists in Afghanistan. If this is true then USA army is in big danger figthing in Afghanistan and they should withdraw immediately.

All of Obama's decisions result in negative for the USA economy and its citizens. God is angry with Obama.

Read BBC story:

BBC News - US special forces Afghan helicopter downed 'by Taliban'

God Bless those soldiers, their families and friends..

I've lost sight of the purpose for Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya...

I would hope we could say, "we gave it our best shot" and could move along now...

Yesterday was the biggest human loss for USA army in a single day when 31 USA soldiers died including 22 Navy seals and other 7 Afghan soldiers also died.

Will this tragedy force Obama to withdraw USA army from Afghanistan right now because USA debts has been downgraded for the first time after year 1917. There is serious financial situation in the world.

My understanding says that somebody has supplied high-tech and sophisticated missiles to Taliban and terrorists in Afghanistan. If this is true then USA army is in big danger figthing in Afghanistan and they should withdraw immediately.

All of Obama's decisions result in negative for the USA economy and its citizens. God is angry with Obama.

Read BBC story:

BBC News - US special forces Afghan helicopter downed 'by Taliban'

Since when have rocket propelled grenades been regarded as high tech and sophisticated? :cuckoo:

The murders of our Seals were given away by the Obama administration. It was their fault

Since when have rocket propelled grenades been regarded as high tech and sophisticated? :cuckoo:
Some years back, 2 chinook helicopters were hit by rocket propelled grenades by taliban fighters in Afghanistan. The helicopters crashed 5 miles away but nodoby was killed in the crash.

Yesterday 31 USA soliders died in Chinook crash. How is this possible?

Some years back, 2 chinook helicopters were hit by rocket propelled grenades by taliban fighters in Afghanistan. The helicopters crashed 5 miles away but nodoby was killed in the crash.

Quite surprising how you seem so intent on demonstrating your stupidity and ignorance to all and sundry!

Quite surprising how you seem so intent on demonstrating your stupidity and ignorance to all and sundry!

It's late.. that might explain it...

It's late.. that might explain it...

Seems to me that Grasslands achieves the same levels of stupidity whatever the time of day or night.

Yes, this is the time, I can find no reasonable reasons for invaders to stay anymore.

this war is dubyas war the halfwit knew anything about history america would never have gone near that shithole country. Not one drop of christian blood to be wasted on these rsoles.

Bring our boys home WASHINGTON POLITICIANS or send your own sons and daughters to die- Don't tie their hands according to the ROE- Let them fight or bring them the hell home! ENOUGH ALREADY!

ReaganandTaliban350__350x233.JPG

Bring our boys home WASHINGTON POLITICIANS or send your own sons and daughters to die- Don't tie their hands according to the ROE- Let them fight or bring them the hell home! ENOUGH ALREADY!

We have a volunteer army, so your comment about politicians sending their own out is a little silly.

However, I totally agree with the second sentiment - let them fight or bring them home. Obama is a dangerously naive Commander in Chief.

Forum List

Back