3000 more kids heading to the Persian Gulf .

[
Kids, huh? My grandfather on my mothers side was enlisted, and fighting the Germans at a younger age. My grandfather on my father's side was fighting for Germany. Y'all need to decide the line where a kid ends, and a man begins...

That's easy. When going to war is necessary or not. Since WWII, there has been no legitimate reason for the US to go to war. Vietnam? No. Korea? No. Grenada? RATFLMAO. Iraq? No. Afghanistan? No.

I will qualify the above statement; the only reason that wars were/are justified was to dispose of a despotic dictator/regime, which is a moral reason. If that is the case (which in all cases I have cited, I'm confident are NOT reasons the US has gone to war in those places, but for shits and giggles let's say it is), when does the US invasion of Saudi Arabia begin? China? North Korea? The 60 or 70 other nations that are run by despots?

When are we gonna get this oil democrats ? You been saying this since 1991..

Wee arent going to war we are protecting our assets and making sure Iran doesn’t build a Nuke

At this stage of what Trump is doing.

How do you stop Iran from not building a Nuke?

They were closer to having a nuclear weapon when Obama was President. The Trump administration has levied massive sanctions against Iran, which have pretty much depleted the funds for Iran's nuclear program.

Iran Sanctions - United States Department of State

Those "kids" could f*ck up someone's shit in a heartbeat.

They're not consriptees serving against their will, and they weren't drafted. They enlisted to be soldiers, and that's exactly what the want to be doing. They're the most highly-trained, well-equipped, and highly motivated soldiers of any military in the world.

Ask most anyone who did combat duty in Iraq whether they'd be willing to go back. Their answer would probably surprise you.

Those troops (many are already combat veterans) are no different than every other generation of warriors. They want to earn a combat patch and a CIB and none of them have any thoughts of getting wounded or killed They feel invincibile but none of them want to be heroes.

3000 more kids heading to the Persian Gulf .
Isn't that awesome...these "kids" didn't think they were just gonna milk the American taxpayer and never be called to duty...did they?
Yeah they advertise free college education in 2 years for one weekend a month in the Reserves or Guard. How hard could it be ? Great, unless that 2 year education ends up being 6 tours to the Congo.

Congo?

:abgg2q.jpg:

BTW, everything you just said was wrong.

Notice the patch on that soldiers right arm? It is the symbol for the 4th Infantry Division. (It was my former son-in-law's unit) Wearing on that sleeve indicates she has already deployed with that unit. Her current unit would be on the left sleeve. She is not a "kid" by any stretch of the imagination.
It was meant with no disrespect.
But sending any 18 - 20 year olds who can't even buy beer in most states into war? C'mon, man.
Maybe in WW2 we had no choice but not since then.

Notice the patch on that soldiers right arm? It is the symbol for the 4th Infantry Division. (It was my former son-in-law's unit) Wearing on that sleeve indicates she has already deployed with that unit. Her current unit would be on the left sleeve. She is not a "kid" by any stretch of the imagination.
It was meant with no disrespect.
But sending any 18 - 20 year olds who can't even buy beer in most states into war? C'mon, man.
Maybe in WW2 we had no choice but not since then.

They volunteered. When I was an 18 year old with 18 months in the Navy, I could not have alcohol in the state where I was stationed, despite the drinking age still being 18 in most states back then. That was in the 70s.

Wee arent going to war we are protecting our assets and making sure Iran doesn’t build a Nuke

They were closer to having a nuclear weapon when Obama was President. The Trump administration has levied massive sanctions against Iran, which have pretty much depleted the funds for Iran's nuclear program.

That is incorrect my friend.

Iran doesn’t need the sanctions to stop their nuclear program. Because they have al the ingredients 100% to complete.
Trump doesn’t have any plan or clue what he is doing or saying.

Sanctions was designed to hurt the ordinary Iranians. Not the military.

They are close of having a nuclear bomb when Obama stepped in. Think how far they could have been without Obama? That was 5 years ago?

Iran doesn’t need the sanctions to stop their nuclear program. Because they have al the ingredients 100% to complete.

They are close of having a nuclear bomb when Obama stepped in. Think how far they could have been without Obama? That was 5 years ago?

No way. Thanks to President Trump's sanctions, they are nowhere near having a nuke. Otherwise we would have detected them testing those nuclear weapons. You can't set one of those off with everyone knowing about it.

"The villainous US government repeatedly says that they are standing by the Iranian people. They lie. If you are standing by the Iranian people, it is only to stab them in the heart with your venomous daggers. Of course, you have so far failed to do so, & you will certainly continue to fail." - Ayatollah Khameini

"The noble people of Iran—who love America—deserve a government that's more interested in helping them achieve their dreams than killing them for demanding respect. Instead of leading Iran toward ruin, its leaders should abandon terror and Make Iran Great Again!" - Trump replies

Trump has a method to his madness. he just wont tell Iranians what it is.

that is a core operating principle of Trump. he thrives on chaos, my friends!

No way. Thanks to President Trump's sanctions, they are nowhere near having a nuke. Otherwise we would have detected them testing those nuclear weapons. You can't set one of those off with everyone knowing about it.

Explain where you think Trump sanctions has any effect on Iran nuclear program.

You are right we could have detected them testing the nuclear weapons. But that is Obama accomplishment NOT Trump.
Trump sanctions has NOTHING to do with with Nuclear program. Nothing.

According to the young generation posting their plight, their tribulations and the pictures and videos documenting what is happening to them you are in error. They want the pressure kept up on their countries regime and their mullahs as they are sick of them. They are dying in the streets protesting as the regime thugs kill them, shoot them, beat them, imprison and torture them and have been doing this since last Fall.

According to the young generation posting their plight, their tribulations and the pictures and videos documenting what is happening to them you are in error. They want the pressure kept up on their countries regime and their mullahs as they are sick of them. They are dying in the streets protesting as the regime thugs kill them, shoot them, beat them, imprison and torture them and have been doing this since last Fall.

1. What error? I’m talking about nuclear program. You are talking about something else.

2. But let me entertain you. Like I posted several times. I know lots of Iranians here and overseas. I’m very very familiar with young generations. They are good people and highly educated.

The young generations came from a very long history of generations to this era from 1979. They don’t like to be called terrorist supporters. They don’t like the old timers hard liners. They are better than that but they are scared to make any regime change without ruining the country.

These young generations expected Trump will make changes and help them. But Trump is a total disappointment for them Trump considered as an enemy.

After all those years of generations build up...... Here comes Trump just comes and fuck it all up just like that.

The numbers you saw on the streets protesting are very low. Compared to the people that protested killing Soleimani.

Forum List

Back