3000 more kids heading to the Persian Gulf .

They were closer to having a nuclear weapon when Obama was President. The Trump administration has levied massive sanctions against Iran, which have pretty much depleted the funds for Iran's nuclear program.

Iran Sanctions - United States Department of State

That is incorrect my friend.

Iran doesn’t need the sanctions to stop their nuclear program. Because they have al the ingredients 100% to complete.
Trump doesn’t have any plan or clue what he is doing or saying.

Sanctions was designed to hurt the ordinary Iranians. Not the military.

They are close of having a nuclear bomb when Obama stepped in. Think how far they could have been without Obama? That was 5 years ago?
According to the young generation posting their plight, their tribulations and the pictures and videos documenting what is happening to them you are in error. They want the pressure kept up on their countries regime and their mullahs as they are sick of them. They are dying in the streets protesting as the regime thugs kill them, shoot them, beat them, imprison and torture them and have been doing this since last Fall.

1. What error? I’m talking about nuclear program. You are talking about something else.

2. But let me entertain you. Like I posted several times. I know lots of Iranians here and overseas. I’m very very familiar with young generations. They are good people and highly educated.

The young generations came from a very long history of generations to this era from 1979. They don’t like to be called terrorist supporters. They don’t like the old timers hard liners. They are better than that but they are scared to make any regime change without ruining the country.

These young generations expected Trump will make changes and help them. But Trump is a total disappointment for them Trump considered as an enemy.

After all those years of generations build up...... Here comes Trump just comes and fuck it all up just like that.

The numbers you saw on the streets protesting are very low. Compared to the people that protested killing Soleimani.

If they were scared there they would not be in the streets and colleges protesting. They already know what they want but as long as the world is supporting the Ayatollah his malicious mullahs and that regime they do not have to accept any change. Obama took out the portion of the agreement he unilaterally made with them that they had to stop uranium enrichment. Those brave young people also have been giving leads to where and who the nuclear peeps are for those who are watching.

You claiming a comparable with the "protested killing Soleimani" the amount of protesters that showed up because they were compelled to or order to is just you helping push the Ayatollahs BS propaganda.

Read my post don’t stare at it.

The numbers you saw at the streets are very low repeat very low and does not represent as general of the young generations.

In general these young generations considered Trump as an enemy an part of their problems. That’s a fact.

I don’t need to remind you the negative impact of killing Soleimani. Did you even read or understand the consequences of killing one lousy Iranian?

Just because I disagreed a bad fucked up foreign policy. Which 3 republicans voted to limit dumb Trump actions against Iran. That includes senator Gaetz. I’m helping the Ayatollah? I’m not telling you anything else different from out there.

Yes Obama put a hold of their nuclear program. Trump violated the agreement with NO fucking clue.
They are now enriching uranium and trying to complete the hard water facilities in Arak.

So..... NOW WHAT?

Gaetz is a Representative not a Senator! Did you mean "heavy" instead of "hard"? (If not, I'll bet your girlfriend is impressed when you have a "heavy-on".)

You make them sound like toddlers, idjit!
Why are we calling them kids?

They are men. You know why? Because real men willingly put their lives on the line, regardless of whether they agree with the objective or not.

I call them kids because the majority of troops that have been deployed overseas since 9/11 have been Guard and Reserve units, most of whom are under 30, which to me is a kid.

Next question punks ?

Why? Do you need to lie some more? The majority of units deployed overseas are NOT Guard and Reserve units.

They were closer to having a nuclear weapon when Obama was President. The Trump administration has levied massive sanctions against Iran, which have pretty much depleted the funds for Iran's nuclear program.

Iran Sanctions - United States Department of State

That is incorrect my friend.

Iran doesn’t need the sanctions to stop their nuclear program. Because they have al the ingredients 100% to complete.
Trump doesn’t have any plan or clue what he is doing or saying.

Sanctions was designed to hurt the ordinary Iranians. Not the military.

They are close of having a nuclear bomb when Obama stepped in. Think how far they could have been without Obama? That was 5 years ago?
According to the young generation posting their plight, their tribulations and the pictures and videos documenting what is happening to them you are in error. They want the pressure kept up on their countries regime and their mullahs as they are sick of them. They are dying in the streets protesting as the regime thugs kill them, shoot them, beat them, imprison and torture them and have been doing this since last Fall.

1. What error? I’m talking about nuclear program. You are talking about something else.

2. But let me entertain you. Like I posted several times. I know lots of Iranians here and overseas. I’m very very familiar with young generations. They are good people and highly educated.

The young generations came from a very long history of generations to this era from 1979. They don’t like to be called terrorist supporters. They don’t like the old timers hard liners. They are better than that but they are scared to make any regime change without ruining the country.

These young generations expected Trump will make changes and help them. But Trump is a total disappointment for them Trump considered as an enemy.

After all those years of generations build up...... Here comes Trump just comes and fuck it all up just like that.

The numbers you saw on the streets protesting are very low. Compared to the people that protested killing Soleimani.

If they were scared there they would not be in the streets and colleges protesting. They already know what they want but as long as the world is supporting the Ayatollah his malicious mullahs and that regime they do not have to accept any change. Obama took out the portion of the agreement he unilaterally made with them that they had to stop uranium enrichment. Those brave young people also have been giving leads to where and who the nuclear peeps are for those who are watching.

You claiming a comparable with the "protested killing Soleimani" the amount of protesters that showed up because they were compelled to or order to is just you helping push the Ayatollahs BS propaganda.

Read my post don’t stare at it.

The numbers you saw at the streets are very low repeat very low and does not represent as general of the young generations.

In general these young generations considered Trump as an enemy an part of their problems. That’s a fact.

I don’t need to remind you the negative impact of killing Soleimani. Did you even read or understand the consequences of killing one lousy Iranian?

Just because I disagreed a bad fucked up foreign policy. Which 3 republicans voted to limit dumb Trump actions against Iran. That includes senator Gaetz. I’m helping the Ayatollah? I’m not telling you anything else different from out there.

Yes Obama put a hold of their nuclear program. Trump violated the agreement with NO fucking clue.
They are now enriching uranium and trying to complete the hard water facilities in Arak.

So..... NOW WHAT?
Obama's deal wasn't worth spit and most know that. A president cannot unilaterally by law do what he did.

Iran students are not only standing for their own rights against this brutal Iranian regime but also Iraq. Iran is the "jurist". 24,000 missing from Iraq. 1,500 killed in November in Iran and thousands imprisoned, estimated 7,000 to 8,000 as young as 12 years old locked up or unheard from since being hauled away during that protest when 1,500 were gunned down by Iranian forces.

Like you think they were not doing it before..."They are now enriching uranium and trying to complete the hard water facilities in Arak". Perhaps you should step away from fantasy land for awhile.

Iraq destruction planned by Iran.PNG

Iran Jan 19 2020.PNG

To fight in the permanent war for oil.

Trump remembers the hostage situation, one version of it.
Actually a pretty unique version - he said we should should have wiped them out and taken the oil 40 years ago,.

Kids heading to the gulf.

ny3goq-b88572704z.120151119193442000g9oda407.50.jpg

That asshole Obama sent 3K men to fight in Iraq when he sent my son and the men of the 4th Heavy Combat Brigade, 1st Armored Division.

They are men. You know why? Because real men willingly put their lives on the line, regardless of whether they agree with the objective or not.

They sound like idiots.
Like if you're securing a village and your sergeant orders you
to waste a hut full of women and children, would you do it ? I'd disobey, and if he
got pushy I'd blow him away.

New Topics

Forum List

Back