300 million guns, there really is nothing we can do.

GreatDay

Wasn't it?
Aug 21, 2012
After Aurora gun sales went up, 25 years or so ago I remember when the Ds still talked about gun control, back then they would say, “There are over 100 million guns….” The other day I heard there are over 300 million, and with stuff like this:

Gun Sales Up As High As 41% After Aurora, Colorado Shooting | Z6Mag

I see nothing to stop the increase. I have seen guns that are over a hundred years old and still kill just fine, given that; when will we hit a billion?

Will some day all Americans be armed everywhere all the time?

After Aurora gun sales went up, 25 years or so ago I remember when the Ds still talked about gun control, back then they would say, “There are over 100 million guns….” The other day I heard there are over 300 million, and with stuff like this:

I see nothing to stop the increase. I have seen guns that are over a hundred years old and still kill just fine, given that; when will we hit a billion?

I would hope so.

i just dont feel that endangered...sorry....

the gun issue....which i feel was decided by the ussc....continues....

it is shocking the large kills these days.....i am surprised the board isnt all over this dude being an ex marine etc

i was also shocked that they are saying many victims were from the police shots.....that is some damned poor gun control....

No, it was not. That is the norm. That is what happens when you don't know the exact situation, you and your target are moving, the target is shooting back, your heart rate is over 160 and the adreneline is flooding your system, making your hands shake and you are scared.

With all that, I am amazed they hit the guy at all. And the police are trained to deal with all the above. And it is still hard to do.

Just think what a bunch of amatuer shooters carrying guns on city streets could do. They wouldn't be able to hit anything by design and shoot a lot of people by accident.

We all should buy a couple more. The more guns in the hands of the people the more secure your liberty's are. Think of it as a billion man militia, the militia the Constitution talks about.

hell i am a liberal and own guns.....exact numbers need not be said

Let's just say I would need to take off my shoes and socks to count mine.

An armed society is a civil society.

People commit crimes with guns with the reasonable expectation that they will be confronting an unarmed victim. Take away that advantage and armed robberies, car jackings and mass murder shooting sprees would decrease dramatically.

and-intruder-wouldnt-try-to-disarm-this-woman-your-elected-representatives-promised-to-do-it-for-him-500x305.jpg

gunowners1.jpg

and-intruder-wouldnt-try-to-disarm-this-woman-your-elected-representatives-promised-to-do-it-for-him-500x305.jpg

gunowners1.jpg

"Honey I'm going to get some milk." "Don't forget your gun." "OK"

People commit crimes with guns with the reasonable expectation that they will be confronting an unarmed victim. Take away that advantage and armed robberies, car jackings and mass murder shooting sprees would decrease dramatically.

There was a time when we could defend “A gun in every home” today we defend a “gun in every pocket” and we must look forward when our grandchildren will carry a gun in each pocket.

I do see your point though we can see in NY how having armed well trained people around help to provide work for the health care teams, it's sort of a stimulus plan. Now if only more people were armed with less training we might be able to pull ourselves out of this slump.

There was a time when we could defend “A gun in every home” today we defend a “gun in every pocket” and we must look forward when our grandchildren will carry a gun in each pocket.

Really, I don't have a gun, my wife doesn't have a gun, none of my children own a gun. I know very few that own guns.

Nothing like injecting your fears into an issue to make it emotional.

I do see your point though we can see in NY how having armed well trained people around help to provide work for the health care teams, it's sort of a stimulus plan. Now if only more people were armed with less training we might be able to pull ourselves out of this slump.

Don't commit a forcible felony or inflict great bodily harm and you won't get perforated.

Really, I don't have a gun, my wife doesn't have a gun, none of my children own a gun. I know very few that own guns.

Nothing like injecting your fears into an issue to make it emotional.

Do you guys go outside of your house?

Don't commit a forcible felony or inflict great bodily harm and you won't get perforated.

Common sense is not allowed when dealing with the emotional, fearful wing nuts.

Forum List

Back