300 Million Arabs Vs. 5 Million Israelis

And annually congess forgives Isreal debts to make em look good--wha the hell do they need the $3billion bucks for anyway? An Israeli site in no different from an Arab site----both there to promote thier own interests.

how about this? the israelis take their little holy war away from my pocketbook. i'm tired of supporting their oppression of the palestinians (oh but the terrorists, the terrorists!, bullshit, israel is paying for the colonial attitude it brought to palestinian lands from 67-87, and its israel's fault that all the good palestinian leaders are either in jail, set up by israelis to be killed by palestinian rivals, or have been turned.... both sides are full of shit, but that doesn't mean we should support one over the other)

Originally posted by NATO AIR

how about this? the israelis take their little holy war away from my pocketbook. i'm tired of supporting their oppression of the palestinians (oh but the terrorists, the terrorists!, bullshit, israel is paying for the colonial attitude it brought to palestinian lands from 67-87, and its israel's fault that all the good palestinian leaders are either in jail, set up by israelis to be killed by palestinian rivals, or have been turned.... both sides are full of shit, but that doesn't mean we should support one over the other)

Both you and dilldough are so worried about 3 billion in loan guarantees to Israel.

Well you might not want Israel's help in the US controlling another 9/11 from happening before November. You also might not want Israel's help with technological breakthrews that keep you safe and eating in your little abodes.

But neither of you are worth worrying about as you both haven't the total amount of common sense to empty your bowels without having someone wiping your bottoms.

And you needn't worry about the Arabs or Israel for you have much more important things to worry about like wandering away and not being able to find your way back.

aj. i'm pro israel. they're a good ally and we have a common enemy in the arab islamofreaks.

Do you deny the existence of the ethnobomb?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
aj. i'm pro israel. they're a good ally and we have a common enemy in the arab islamofreaks.

Do you deny the existence of the ethnobomb?

No not at all... The Jewish and South African governments have been working on a genetic seeking bomb that will put germs only into ethnic Arabs and skip over ethnic Jewish folks. The following site on this ethno-muslim-bomb is brought to you by American Friends of Islamo-Terrorists in America.... See the following proof of this genetic seeking ethno-arab bomb.

http://www.acj.org/Daily News/October_02/Oct_15.htm

This ethno-bomb project now puts the fear of Allah into all Arabs of ethnic decent. What will they think of next?

The Sunday Times reported in 1998 that Israel's F-16s had been equipped to carry chemical and biological
weapons manufactured at Nes Ziona, and that crews were trained to fit an active chemical or biological weapon within minutes of receiving a command.

The newspaper also reported that it was at Nes Ziona where research into an "ethno-bomb" was carried out. One of the most disturbing revelations made during the South African Truth and Reconciliation Committee hearings was that the apartheid regime and its ally Israel were cooperating on such a project. Scientists reportedly pinpointed a particular characteristic in the genetic profile of certain Arab communities, particularly in Iraq, and were trying to engineer deadly micro-organisms that attack only those bearing the distinctive genes. The disease could be spread by spraying the organisms into the air or putting them in water supplies.

Do you believe in the tooth fairy?

Forum List

Back