300,000 Obama-Biden Jobs For 3 Months--All GOP Opposed!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
The Household Survey of the U. S. Employment report for October is leading the reporting charge: With Establishment payroll revisions, catching up!

Employment Situation Summary

GOP instead wants all peoples worldwide to fall back to Hoover-Bush scale job losses every month instead! GOP was for Lincoln killing all the adult white males in America! GOP is for laissez-faire like in Haiti or East Africa instead!

They Said No! to Obama-Biden lubrication, and even opposed the excitement of a stimulation now!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Hmmm!! Oooooo--aaaaah!)

The Household Survey of the U. S. Employment report for October is leading the reporting charge: With Establishment payroll revisions, catching up!

Employment Situation Summary

GOP instead wants all peoples worldwide to fall back to Hoover-Bush scale job losses every month instead! GOP was for Lincoln killing all the adult white males in America! GOP is for laissez-faire like in Haiti or East Africa instead!

They Said No! to Obama-Biden lubrication, and even opposed the excitement of a stimulation now!

(Hmmm!! Oooooo--aaaaah!)

Obama Handed Out Over $17 Billion To Create 3545 Green Jobs ...

So that makes each job costing: $4,795,486 per job!
SO .. wow.. 300,000 jobs..

The project cost nearly $15 million and has created 17 jobs, according to recovery.gov. $882,352 per job!!!
Officials have struggled to spend the nearly $800 billion stimulus package

SO 300,000 jobs into $800 billion... $2.6 million..
GOOD USE OF money!!!

At one point, in the depths of the McConnell-Boehner-Cantor-Ryan created Great Recession of Bush-Cheney--of the Party of Abraham Lincoln and "Reconstruction," in the South--the total of the job losses was nearly 10.0 mil. It had been understand a million or two, at the time. An increasing 300,000 new jobs per month can get those back within two years, and on top of the 3.0 mil gains already logged.

Heroes of The Revolution--Obama-Biden-Pelosi-Reid-Bernanke are not well-liked at GOP because of the gains that are being made.

Even Herman Cain points to Republicans, and their racist attacks!

(Many Squaws come to Lands of Many Nations: Seeking relief! Go to One-Armed Bandits! Hmmmm!)

DISMAL employment picture.

I thank GOD every day that I can see continued financial solvency about year ahead for my project.

While I am hardly wealthy, I realize that I am (very ironically, given how hard others work compared to myself) actually better off than most of the people I know.

So when the economy is bad, "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH left us this mess.. the Republicans control the House.... when jobs are created, "Obama created these jobs." ROFLMAO OMG, the hits keep on coming.. you morons on the left are your own worst enemy and just about NO ONE trust liberals with the keys to the nation any longer.. it will be a very long time before you dimwits get your hands on all branches of government again and with good reason.. Americans saw the true and ugly head of liberalism.

Mainly, National Organization of Women seems to have gained the most from the attempted slaughter of all the adult white males in America.

Bush II, Terms I & II, was only a half-hearted, lame attempt by comparison.

Hoover managed to get them to dump all the milk, ride all the freight cars, sell off apples, and stand in the relief lines.

What a swell party, that is?

(It doesn't take a liberal, to understand the Party of Abraham Lincoln! Obama himself is clueless about it!)

Forum List

Back