300,000 Marched In Iraq

Creek

Aug 28, 2003
In the U.S.A..
Man..what a group...Give these guys some freedom..and they go back to the dark ages.That part of the world aint ready for a responsible government...Why not send someone there..and do up some palaces...and say this is the way...it's gona be....if Hussein can do it,so can Al Pachino......

I can see why the U.S. is having a problem...the Iraqi primitive nature was under-estimated......Hussein was right keeping a lid on them...If these dumbshits..wana go be like the Talaban...so be it....we gota draw up the demands...Nothing more powerful than a sling shot..and no more 9 year olds geting married....An cement all cave entrances too.......

Just think?..You coulda been born an Iraqi...Oooh man...I believe Iran is really doing some heavy influence over there......I can't believe the have a nuclear facility........Israel will take em out..even if the smoke alarm goes off there...should be interesting..You can bet they'll go for the nukes like Korea...Are we gona hust watch this time to?

Told you, going to be an all out nuclear war with all!!!!!!

History does repeat itself...there will be a III someday...Maybe just a limited Nuclear War,maybe not......Events turn on a dime...Sure have nothing in common with Arabs.....

Creek...:)

Forum List

Back