30 Years And Counting!

So you are going to tell us man warmed up the planet 10,000 plus years ago?

Being I'm not a cult retard like you, obviously I would never say anything that stupid. The question is why _you_ were stupid enough to say it.

So, why were you stupid enough to say it?

After all, in very small words, I pointed out to you how the fact that "climate has changed naturally" does not lead to the conclusion "humans can't change climate."

An average second-grader could grasp that. You can't. You're one profoundly stupid human being, cult boi.

Yes we know you mammoth you want God damn social economic justice...

We're only talking about science, while you and PC are mainly raving about politics.

That's because we're independent and rational, while you're both political cult cranks who have unshakable faith in the bizarre counterfactual teachings of your cult.

That's your retort? You want to ignore the entire north USA was under a mile of ice ?

I addressed that directly. As usual, it went over your head. You're literally much too goddamned stupid to be in this conversation.

Now, go on. Rage-weep at me more. Repeat your hilariously stupid cult babble again, as if it becomes less stupid with repetition. You know you want to, and it's all you're capable of.

The sad thing? Bitter retards like you vote, and your vote counts as much as a normal person.

So you are going to tell us man warmed up the planet 10,000 plus years ago?

View attachment 162688

If you believe man can't effect climate, you should research the dust bowl, and the causes of it.

Forum List

Back