30 year old decides not to buy health insurance

Who should pay for that 30 year old who decided NOT to buy health insurance?

• No one, let him die in the waiting room, make an example of him

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • If the hospitals pay for illegals' care they should care for a citizen

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • The hospital should simply bill the young man for his care

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • The State he lives in should pay via Medicaid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Federal government should pay via Medicaid

• THE ACTUAL ANSWER is "Meduical Assistance" pays for those who have no money.

• Total voters
the last Roads that were built here were i am at RW.....a private Company was contracted to do it.....

So were the bridges. The government is not allowed to compete with private companies. But tax dollars pay for it
so then who is the "YOU" in your paragraph above?....i took it to mean Private Enterprise.....

No....You is a private citizen who thinks he can spend his money better than the government can. The point is that some functions are better performed by the government by pooling the resources of everyone

Lets just not be american anymore...lets be a savage nation and just let poor people die off. If you have money, you get medical coverage.

Lets not act like what America is supposed to be about.

Republicans, are you serious. Its not about taking money from you, its bigger than you and bigger than that. THIS IS AMERICA. We dont let people just die...like you want. Fuck you.

So were the bridges. The government is not allowed to compete with private companies. But tax dollars pay for it
so then who is the "YOU" in your paragraph above?....i took it to mean Private Enterprise.....

No....You is a private citizen who thinks he can spend his money better than the government can. The point is that some functions are better performed by the government by pooling the resources of everyone

Have you ever noticed how they always say the Government cant do anything right...except when it comes to killing people in other countries. I never hear them say, dont go to war government...you cant do anything right.

Righty's? :doubt:

Have you ever noticed how they always say the Government cant do anything right...except when it comes to killing people in other countries. I never hear them say, dont go to war government...you cant do anything right.

Yes.

The right also thinks the government does a good job of spying on Americans without a warrant, performing illegal searches of their homes and persons, and determining who may and may not marry.

Lets just take all the money away from people.Government knows how to spend it better then we do anyway.

In many cases, the government does know how to spend it better than you do. You are not very good at building roads and bridges. You were never very good at forming a Navy or inspecting food or drugs.

That is why we pay taxes

Funny, I thought the private sector did build roads and bridges. In fact, I thought Obama wanted to set up a bank to encourage more private sector involvement in financing said roads and bridges.

Lets just take all the money away from people.Government knows how to spend it better then we do anyway.

In many cases, the government does know how to spend it better than you do. You are not very good at building roads and bridges. You were never very good at forming a Navy or inspecting food or drugs.

That is why we pay taxes

Funny, I thought the private sector did build roads and bridges. In fact, I thought Obama wanted to set up a bank to encourage more private sector involvement in financing said roads and bridges.

Do you have a problem with th concept of spend? The Govt spends taxpayer money to contract out publics works projects.

That is why we pay taxes

Do you have a problem with th concept of spend? The Govt spends taxpayer money to contract out publics works projects.

Do you have a problem with Obama's concept of shifting the spending to the private sector through an infrastructure bank?

In the mid 80s Reagan visited a poor Eastern European country. He went to a hospital where an older person was literally dying on the grounds outside. Reagan took the opportunity to say that things like that don't happen in America. He was proud that Americans were not left to die.

Who knew where his policies would take us.

Do you have a problem with Obama's concept of shifting the spending to the private sector through an infrastructure bank?

First I have ever heard of it. You would have to explain the concept

ok.....but you have to watch how you phrase that....because by the way they blow our tax money....i dont think the Govt spends it wisely on a lot of things.....the reason so many dont want to pay anymore taxes.....why give more to a bunch of people who are just going to waste even more of our money..........

Forum List

Back