30% tariffs on solar panels

Sephardic Jews were helping the Muslims fuck the Christians". Wow, so your ignorance is not limited to the Middle East. Spain was invaded and conquered by Muslims for 500 years. The Spainish Jews were Jews who fled the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem. Some fled east, which are now called Mizrahi Jews or Arab Jews or Middle Eastern Jews. But they are the same people and look the same. The Jews of Spain then fled Spain when Christian Europeans tried to take back their lands from Muslim invaders and "Christianize" Europe, hence the Crusades or Inquisitions.

Yeah, i know, the Jews are always innocent bystanders. No, really. They never deserve the animus they get.
No actually Jews deserve all the bigotry and violence they get, well, at least...that's usually the standard modus operandi mindset for bigots like you.

A snippet does not reflect the entire picture.

Short-Term Energy Outlook - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

Coal Trade. Coal exports through the first 10 months of 2017 were 70% higher than in the same period last year, and the 78 MMst exported through October is 18 MMst (29%) more than coal exports for all of 2016. EIA estimates total coal exports for 2017 were 95 MMst, with steam coal exports at 41 MMst. EIA expects that metallurgical coal exports will be more than 50 MMst in both 2018 and 2019, but steam exports will decline by 34% in 2018 and by 15% in 2019. Total coal exports are expected to be 80 MMst in 2018 and 75 MMst in 2019.

Atlantic and Gulf Coast electric power generators are forecast to generally maintain their current levels of coal imports, which are primarily from Latin America. Total U.S. imports are estimated to have been 8 MMst in 2017 and are forecast to be 9 MMst in both 2018 and 2019.

Coal Prices. EIA estimates the delivered coal price averaged $2.10 per million British thermal units (MMBtu) in 2017, which was 1 cent/MMBtu lower than the 2016 price. Coal prices are forecast to increase to $2.21/MMBtu in 2018 and to remain at that level in 2019.

You guys on the left want it both ways.

Are Jews followers of the RELIGION? Or are they a RACE? And how do you know Jews are brown and not white?

King David was a ginger. Sarah was a blonde. The "European" Jews are the racially pure Jews.

You think that the people in the bible actually existed.

That's adorable.
And you think Mohamad's spirit got on a flying donkey and went to Jerusalem, even though Moe himself said that the city belings to the Jews? Now that's fucking rich.

and I can counter that if the other Arab countries hadn't tried to wipe them out in 1948 when a partition was set up, they would have not lost the land (it wasn't stolen, it was won).

You could argue that, but it would be stupid. No one is under obligation to give half their land to invaders.

Here's the thing. The British had no business partitioning someone else's land. If someone came along and gave half your stuff to some oppressed minority to feel good about himself, you'd be on here threatening to shoot people.

But a jew hating anti-religious scumbag like you can't be expected to see that difference.

Yes, I think that living next to people who want to kill you because a sky fairy promised you this land 2000 years ago, but you were in no hurry to get there, is pretty stupid.

Well, maybe the Ottoman Turks had no business ruling someone elses land before them? There were always Jews living in the area of what we are calling Palistine, and there were Jews throughout the middle east, but those Jews living throughout the Middle east who had no direct involvement with the Arab/Israeli war were kicked off their lands.... PS ( they will never get that land back and no one cares) So, those people who were kicked out because they were Jews also emigrated to the new land of Israel . I would call that even. They are not invaders, but rather also refugees.

And you think Mohamad's spirit got on a flying donkey and went to Jerusalem, even though Moe himself said that the city belings to the Jews? Now that's fucking rich.

Naw, I don't believe that, either.

I thought it was a flying horse, though. But never mind.

Well, maybe the Ottoman Turks had no business ruling someone elses land before them?

I agree. Imperialism is a bad thing no matter who does it.

There were always Jews living in the area of what we are calling Palistine, and there were Jews throughout the middle east, but those Jews living throughout the Middle east who had no direct involvement with the Arab/Israeli war were kicked off their lands....

There were less than 80K Jews Living in Palestine in 1890. These are invaders who came from Europe.

There were less than 80K Jews Living in Palestine in 1890. These are invaders who came from Europe.
And where are your precious Arabs?

9,000 Photos from 1800’s British Mandate of Palestine – with no trace of ‘Palestinians’

You do realize when they took pictures in the 1800's, the process was not used the way we use our cell phones today, right? That you had to keep the photo on a subject for some time to get a clear image.

Sorry, man, I'll go with the Ottoman Census records, that said there were 10 times more Arabs in Palestine than Jews.

You do realize when they took pictures in the 1800's, the process was not used the way we use our cell phones today, right? That you had to keep the photo on a subject for some time to get a clear image.

Sorry, man, I'll go with the Ottoman Census records, that said there were 10 times more Arabs in Palestine than Jews.
You're looking ridiculous. Doubling down on stupid is not a good strategy.

American solar panel makers.
They dont seem to be very happy about it.

Most American solar companies aren't manufacturers, they're importers.
The costs will go up for the consumer.

Prices have been held artificially low for a decade because of a combination of solar subsidies and Chinese dumping of panels and charge collectors. If solar is the magic panacea that its proponents claim, it should stand on its own with other forms of power.
The people who install these things reckon 23000 jobs will be lost this year.
Dude, just as NAFTA snuck up on these fools, wait until the isolationist clown gets through with our economy.....I can see candles and coal stacks heating our nation....LOLOLO

.I can see candles and coal stacks heating our nation

I would like to see our country use renewable, clean-burning fuel like ....

whale-oil-grungedNEW1.jpg

Forum List

Back