30 states and 2,623 counties voted AGAINST politicians and anyone “presidential”..do you get it now?

With all the folks pissing themselves about some adult language being used by our POTUS I thought I should remind everyone that nobody, and I mean nobody thought they were voting for a man who would work within “the box” in any way shape or form....in fact, the further outside “the box” he works the happier we are with him.
If he becomes controlled, methodical, programmed and “presidential” we will be pissed.

When you're under a system where the person who loses can win, your point holds no water.

Yeah that pesky Constitution....it’s always getting in the way of morphing this nation in to that thirdworld SHITHOLE you long for...huh?

99% of the elections in this country give the win to the person who gets the most votes.

With all the folks pissing themselves about some adult language being used by our POTUS I thought I should remind everyone that nobody, and I mean nobody thought they were voting for a man who would work within “the box” in any way shape or form....in fact, the further outside “the box” he works the happier we are with him.
If he becomes controlled, methodical, programmed and “presidential” we will be pissed.

When you're under a system where the person who loses can win, your point holds no water.

Yeah that pesky Constitution....it’s always getting in the way of morphing this nation in to that thirdworld SHITHOLE you long for...huh?

99% of the elections in this country give the win to the person who gets the most votes.

Our founders knew that at some point filthy fucks would allow our nation to be infiltrated by thirdworlders with a thirdworld mentality...there was no way they would allow them to elect an American President. Sorry bud...we were all outsmarted by our founders.

Our founders knew that at some point filthy fucks would allow our nation to be infiltrated by thirdworlders with a thirdworld mentality...there was no way they would allow them to elect an American President. Sorry bud...we were all outsmarted by our founders.

No the founders wanted white male landowners only to hold the right to vote.

No wonder you worship them.

I don't recall seeing anything in the Constitution about winning counties.

Maybe you could cite that section, or, as an alternative, admit you don't know what you're talking about.

No the founders wanted white male landowners only to hold the right to vote.

No wonder you worship them.

See how far we’ve come....now you would prefer that anchor babies here by illegal means elect our President. What The Fuck is wrong with people like you?

Never mind that the far left ideology of the democratic party got in with that same system over 40 years ago. :)

1976? What?

No wonder, you don't get it.
The EC allows this nation to overthrow those in power over political ideology, not full democracy like you want, but freedom of ideologies.

Maybe you could cite that section, or, as an alternative, admit you don't know what you're talking about.

Is this the point where you start with the deflection tactic?

Never mind that the far left ideology of the democratic party got in with that same system over 40 years ago. :)

1976? What?

The EC allows this nation to overthrow those in power over political ideology, not full democracy like you want, but freedom of ideologies.

If giving the win to the person who didn't win is a good idea, why don't we do it in all elections, federal, state and local?

Deflection? 'Counties' are in your thread title you fucktard.

I figured you and all your buddies are so fucked up in the head that you needed a little extra info...so I offered it. Are you always offended when someone offers too much information?

1976? What?

If giving the win to the person who didn't win is a good idea, why don't we do it in all elections, federal, state and local?

Trump did win.

Hillary lost both elections by not knowing how to play the EC.
She really should have gone to the states involved, in both political campaigns.

I figured you and all your buddies are so fucked up in the head that you needed a little extra info...so I offered it. Are you always offended when someone offers too much information?

Trump won lots of counties and you think that matters. lolol.

How many of these counties did he win?

https://io9.gizmodo.com/half-of-the-u-s-lives-in-these-146-counties-is-yours-1258718775

https://io9.gizmodo.com/half-of-the-u-s-lives-in-these-146-counties-is-yours-1258718775

Haha...I think you missed page one of this thread. We already laid this to rest wack. Donny T won, he is your President. You and all the other un-American wackos are pissed...we get it.

You just proved why we have the EC. :)

Forum List

Back