30 seconds?

This is unacceptable. I routinely use the search function to find what I want to read. Could someone of an official position EXPLAIN why it is now 30 seconds? This is a serious issue. It delays my reading on this board. Hell 10 seconds were to long on occasion. I can read damn fast and some posts are damn short. Now I have to wait around to go to the next thread.

• Banned
This is unacceptable. I routinely use the search function to find what I want to read. Could someone of an official position EXPLAIN why it is now 30 seconds? This is a serious issue. It delays my reading on this board. Hell 10 seconds were to long on occasion. I can read damn fast and some posts are damn short. Now I have to wait around to go to the next thread.

I agree. 10 seconds was not even fast enough.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 28 seconds.

:eek:

What is up with the 30 seconds between searches?

Yes, it has been doing it since the site was worked on yesterday. I just now logged on and tried a search twice in a row and received this message: This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. :evil:

I haven't tried the search function today or at least haven't been caught in the delay thingee, but what happened to all the statistics? Hottest thread, most looks, most recent posts, newest members, etc. that used to be on the home page? They've been missing all day. Are they coming back?

Why would anyone need to run more than 2 searches in a given minute?

You impatient fuckers must have really really short attention spans. :lol:

If this new 30 second hurdle is really causing a lot of anguish among USMB members that only serves to demonstrate why it's raising is sorely needed and long overdue.

Chill the fuck out people. Seriously.

Forum List

Back