30 People Arrested For Food Stamp Fraud; Guess How Many Were Black?

Sorry..you liberals lie constantly and cant be trusted to tell the truth.
You'll have to back your opinion up with some credible links.

Sorry I can't argue with stupid people.

So you dont have any proof.
Of course you dont...

Here let me step out my door and canvass the neighborhood asking people why they are Republican and vote for Trump and make videos of it for you... yeah fuck a bunch of that. You aren't important enough for me to have to prove you wrong. I live here. I see and talk to the people. Hell my town just started selling beer for the first time ever this month.

If your fairytale had any validity someone would have already done that.

Yeah file that one under... Kentucky votes Republican? Yeah and water is wet!

Didnt you just say you lived there?

Sorry I can't argue with stupid people.

Of course you dont...

Here let me step out my door and canvass the neighborhood asking people why they are Republican and vote for Trump and make videos of it for you... yeah fuck a bunch of that. You aren't important enough for me to have to prove you wrong. I live here. I see and talk to the people. Hell my town just started selling beer for the first time ever this month.

Uh, yeah... and I'm a minority here. I'm agnostic, and I believe in Global Warming. I'm originally from Ohio, but I've lived here for 8 years and I'm not a Liberal. Want to know more, go read my introduction thread... I posted it for a reason so I didn't have to explain my self over and over to the people to blind to see there are more than two parties of people out there.

Of course you dont...

Uh, yeah... and I'm a minority here. I'm agnostic, and I believe in Global Warming. I'm originally from Ohio, but I've lived here for 8 years and I'm not a Liberal. Want to know more, go read my introduction thread... I posted it for a reason so I didn't have to explain my self over and over to the people to blind to see there are more than two parties of people out there.

Than you've had plenty of time for your survey...

Yeah, it's called an informal survey and I gave you the results and you didn't like it.

Yeah, it's called an informal survey and I gave you the results and you didn't like it.

I want #'s and qualifiers. Not your opinion.

I want #'s and qualifiers. Not your opinion.

No you want a flaming hot tamale up your ass, and you aren't getting that either.

Forum List

Back