30% of "migrant" families arent

Since they are both immigrants trying to enter the country, what difference does it make whether they are related or not? I mean if a person were already in and claiming someone was related to them who was not, I could see this claimed relationship as being a problem. A foreign adult and a foreign baby showing up at the border, however, are equally foreign.

Since they are both immigrants trying to enter the country, what difference does it make whether they are related or not? I mean if a person were already in and claiming someone was related to them who was not, I could see this claimed relationship as being a problem. A foreign adult and a foreign baby showing up at the border, however, are equally foreign.
And unrelated.…. its called fraud and child trafficing

You really do not know why the child is with the non-parent adult. It could be a relative; it could be the parents placed them with this person for a reason having nothing to do with exploitation of children. Irena Sendler helped smuggle 2500 jewish kids out of Germany. It certainly wasn't for exploitative reasons. Central America is a hell hole in a lot of places, particularly Honduras.

You really do not know why the child is with the non-parent adult. It could be a relative; it could be the parents placed them with this person for a reason having nothing to do with exploitation of children. Irena Sendler helped smuggle 2500 jewish kids out of Germany. It certainly wasn't for exploitative reasons. Central America is a hell hole in a lot of places, particularly Honduras.
See the words...not related.....

Your article does not say a single thing about child trafficking. the word trafficking does not even appear in it. When you actually have some factual evidence, let me know. Until then, your assumptions about these people in the article is unfounded.

Your article does not say a single thing about child trafficking. the word trafficking does not even appear in it. When you actually have some factual evidence, let me know. Until then, your assumptions about these people in the article is unfounded.
YEah so...….more evidence there than muh russia

There was footage of a two men trying to snatch a little boy from a woman, his mom probably. They need kids to get sanctuary status. Democrats are in denial about the rape, abduction, human trafficking these illegals go through to get here.
Democrats are comfortable with lawlessness and criminal behavior.

Forum List

Back