30 min from now liberalism will be extenct

No act. I know politics that we'll to be able to say that as fact.
If you know politics, you should know better than to count a Clinton out.
You mean a liberal female? Liberism is going extenct, dude, because it's exposed as a failure. You bet I know better to count her out.
I hope you aren't basing "Liberism's" "extenction" on lack of education. Given this performance I'd have to take your analysis of Hillary's chances with a ton of salt.

No act. I know politics that we'll to be able to say that as fact.
If you know politics, you should know better than to count a Clinton out.
You mean a liberal female? Liberism is going extenct, dude, because it's exposed as a failure. You bet I know better to count her out.
I hope you aren't basing "Liberism's" "extenction" on lack of education. Given this performance I'd have to take your analysis of Hillary's chances with a ton of salt.
You can take all that salt and rub it in all your many wounds once you see I'm right.

You can take all that salt and rub it in all your many wounds once you see I'm right.
I never get that upset. Every two years there are more elections. I'm not like the right wingers that claim the country is falling into the abyss every time things don't go their way. If that were the case, I would have swallowed my gun in '80.

I never get that upset. Every two years there are more elections. I'm not like the right wingers that claim the country is falling into the abyss every time things don't go their way. If that were the case, I would have swallowed my gun in '80.
It's never to late.

Forum List

Back