30 major U.S. public companies paid no federal taxes over the past three years

Last time bitch My thread I start had a link saying the nukes where there\. You have a link saying Libya has no nukes. So who's sources is right? What makes you so fucking sure your source is correct? Soon we will know if Libya had nukes or not stop sending me private messages. And why are you bring up a topic that has nothing to do with this thread? Don't be pissed at me for calling out the lie you told on another thread . Be pissed off at yourself for lying.

I sent you no private messages, asshat...yet another lie. I posted PUBLIC messages in your profile.

Your source was third hand... a report, of a report, of a report. Mine was first hand.

EVERYONE else has admitted there are no actual nukes in Libya... except your narcissistic lying ass.

The only person who lied... is you. The entire board knows it, and you, for what you are... a narcissistic, candy ass, pussy who cannot admit he was wrong.

Live with your shame, dick-spittle.

Oh... btw... I thought I was on ignore? Again?

:rofl:@you... along with the rest of the board.

BTW.... this was YOUR link... not mine...

Which proves conclusively...

The Libyans say they have been working on a pilot scale centrifuge uranium-enrichment program but have not enriched any uranium. Enrichment is a process of purifying uranium for use as nuclear fuel or in weapons.

Libya's Foreign Minister Mohamed Abderrhmane Chalgam said on Saturday Tripoli had never crossed the line from laboratory experiments into actually making weapons.

There you have it folks. Contrary to what some idiotic, the sky is falling type posters would have us believe, Libya NEVER had actual nukes. They never even had enriched uranium REQUIRED for nukes.

Game, set, match.

YOUR link once again fucked you up the ass and proved you wrong.

OMG!

Libya had no NUKES? But, but, but the right wingers were so sure. Just like they were sure Saddam had WMDs. And tax cuts would grow the economy. And Obama took a trip costing 200 million dollars a day. And Climate Change is a lie.

It's almost a rule of thumb. Listen to what the right says and believe the opposite. You'll be right about 99% of the time.

the only right winger on this board to claim Libya had functioning nukes was bigfuckingmoron1775... and his own sources proved him wrong.

Last time bitch My thread I start had a link saying the nukes where there\. You have a link saying Libya has no nukes. So who's sources is right? What makes you so fucking sure your source is correct? Soon we will know if Libya had nukes or not stop sending me private messages. And why are you bring up a topic that has nothing to do with this thread? Don't be pissed at me for calling out the lie you told on another thread . Be pissed off at yourself for lying.

I sent you no private messages, asshat...yet another lie. I posted PUBLIC messages in your profile.

Your source was third hand... a report, of a report, of a report. Mine was first hand.

EVERYONE else has admitted there are no actual nukes in Libya... except your narcissistic lying ass.

The only person who lied... is you. The entire board knows it, and you, for what you are... a narcissistic, candy ass, pussy who cannot admit he was wrong.

The Libyans say they have been working on a pilot scale centrifuge uranium-enrichment program but have not enriched any uranium. Enrichment is a process of purifying uranium for use as nuclear fuel or in weapons.

Libya's Foreign Minister Mohamed Abderrhmane Chalgam said on Saturday Tripoli had never crossed the line from laboratory experiments into actually making weapons.

There you have it folks. Contrary to what some idiotic, the sky is falling type posters would have us believe, Libya NEVER had actual nukes. They never even had enriched uranium REQUIRED for nukes.

Game, set, match.

OH I'm sorry public messages excuse me. Damn I have you so fucked in the head that have you chase me. As I said I really fucked up your mind when I busted you for lying. and now you have to chase me to try to make me change my mind about you lying. Sorry it aint happening.

Game, set, match.

OMG!

Libya had no NUKES? But, but, but the right wingers were so sure. Just like they were sure Saddam had WMDs. And tax cuts would grow the economy. And Obama took a trip costing 200 million dollars a day. And Climate Change is a lie.

It's almost a rule of thumb. Listen to what the right says and believe the opposite. You'll be right about 99% of the time.

Back to your OP did you for get Nancy Pelosi Represents that area?

47% of American wage earners pay no federal income tax and rdean is worried about 30 companies.
rdean focuses on the 0.001% while ignoring the 47%.

Because to take the tiny bit they have would be just plain evil.

Everyone pays taxes. Everyone. If you buy shoes you pay taxes.

Of course, Republicans like evil. It's what they do best.
I specifically said, "federal income tax", which just so happens to be the tax you were talking about. Why are you spinning it now to include all taxes? Do you think those 30 companies avoid ALL taxes?
You can't even keep your own bias consistent aside from consistently wrong.

OH I'm sorry public messages excuse me. Damn I have you so fucked in the head that have you chase me. As I said I really fucked up your mind when I busted you for lying. and now you have to chase me to try to make me change my mind about you lying. Sorry it aint happening.

your own link proved your lies about Libya having functioning nukes. do you ever plan on admitting that, you lying little sack of pig droppings?

your own link proved your lies about Libya having functioning nukes. do you ever plan on admitting that, you lying little sack of pig droppings?

My link said exactly what I said that Libya had nukes your link said they didn't so who's link is right? You are lying again if you say my links says something different than what I said. What makes you so sure your link is right and mine is wrong? I said only time will tell. Why are you trying to derail another thread?

Whys are the mods allowing you to spam? Why are the members allowing you to derail threads trying to get my attention ? This is the sixth thread you have posted that off topic shit.

The fucking mods need to do their god damn job.

My link said exactly what I said that Libya had nukes your link said they didn't so who's link is right? You are lying again if you say my links says something different than what I said. What makes you so sure your link is right and mine is wrong? I said only time will tell. Why are you trying to derail another thread?

Whys are the mods allowing you to spam? Why are the members allowing you to derail threads trying to get my attention ? This is the sixth thread you have posted that off topic shit.

you forgot this post, dickstain...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/africa/192473-libya-admits-no-nukes-after-all.html#post4355851

Here is YOUR source...

Click on that link, provided by YOU, and you get these...

YOUR source says they never enriched any uranium... and YOUR source says they never made any nuclear weapons.

You, as usual, are a liar, and a pathetic poster.

you forgot this post, dickstain...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/africa/192473-libya-admits-no-nukes-after-all.html#post4355851

Here is YOUR source...

Click on that link, provided by YOU, and you get these...

YOUR source says they never enriched any uranium... and YOUR source says they never made any nuclear weapons.

You, as usual, are a liar, and a pathetic poster.

Really fucking dishonest of you bitch. That is not a post but a thread you started of which I was not a part of. No where in the source that I used did it say Libya had no nukes.
Here is the source you are quoting that I used. That was your fucking source bitch.
If the U.N. didn't think the report from the PM didn't have some truth to it why send in inspectors?

TRIPOLI - The United Nations nuclear watchdog said on Sunday it had begun inspections of Libya's nuclear facilities and visited four sites near the capital for the first time.

A spokesman for the International Atomic Energy Agency said the UN team, which arrived in Tripoli on Saturday led by IAEA chief Mohamed ElBaradei, was now drafting a work plan with the Libyan authorities for the coming weeks.

Stupid your desperation to try to prove I lied has made you over look one thing he's talking about Libya's nuke program he's not talking about not having nukes. Hell Libya or Gadafaa was rich he could have bought some nukes Nothing about that disputes what I said. So why don't you stop embarrassing yourself.

Like I said no one knows for sure until the inspectors are through give it up.

Last edited:
The report, compiled by an advocacy group, Citizens for Tax Justice and the nonpartisan Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, examined corporate financial statements from 280 companies on the Fortune 500 list, all of whom were profitable during the 2008-10 period.

"These 280 corporations received a total of nearly $223 billion in tax subsidies," said Robert McIntyre, director at Citizens for Tax Justice and the report's lead author. "This is wasted money that could have gone to protect Medicare, create jobs and cut the deficit."

Bay Area firms among 30 not paying federal taxes

While the statutory tax rate for corporations in the U.S. is 35 percent, the report says companies use legal tax loopholes and move business offshore to evade taxes. As a result, the average tax rate for all 280 companies was 18.5 percent over the last three years. Only 71 of the 280 companies, or about 25 percent, paid more than 30 percent in taxes over the three years, with an average tax rate of 32.3 percent.

Bottom Line - 30 companies paid 'less than zero' taxes in recent years

Pepco Holdings Inc, a Washington, D.C.-area power company, had the lowest effective tax rate, at negative 57.6 percent, among the 280 Fortune 500 companies studied.

The statutory U.S. corporate income tax rate is 35 percent, one of the highest in the world; but over the 2008-2010 period, very few of the companies studied paid it, said the report.

Thirty companies paid no U.S. income tax 2008-2010: report | Reuters

----------------------------------

Why does this make Republicans giddy with happiness?

The tax subsidies for solar power in the Bay Area were handed out by the Obama administration after he got his Stimulus package back in 2009. Maybe the Democrats are the ones you should be blaming.

By the way, a simple fact of life is that if you do not make any money you do not owe any taxes. Consider the recession, and the shitty recovery, maybe you should be blaming the economy instead of the Republicans. That makes it the Democrats at fault again since they are the ones in charge.

Forum List

Back