30 days of Propaganda.

Yup, nothing he said was wrong, incorrect, taken out of context or twisted. Everything he said was in fact what happened. But do go on about propaganda, we are being treated to it right now by you and Superlative.

Perhaps you would care to read my signature, it applies in this case perfectly.

shove it, sarge... I'm not feeding you propaganda, I'm giving you, and the lurkers, my opinion on the propaganda given us by bush...

[edit:and obtw, all of my sigline, especially the quote from kissinger, applies to you...]

pssssst... Retired GnySgt... AQ and the hijackers came from AFGHANISTAN... not Iraq... no one is disputing the connection between 9/11 and Al Qaeda... too bad bush forgot about it when he decided to invade Iraq...

cuz Iraq HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11!!!

where did the hijackers come from? not Iraq, IN FACT, 15 of the 19 came from Saudia Arabia... anyone recall where the other four came from?

PSST, maybe you would like to go back and read the assertions in the opening of this thread. NO WHERE is any attempt to claim Iraq did anything, no mention of Saddam Hussein at all. Superlative is complaining that our president took notice of the worst attack on American Civilians in the History of our Country and claiming he was "spinning" the information.

While I realize propaganda does not HAVE to equate to "bad" it is plain as a wart on a frog that is the INTENT of this thread. To claim the president was lying to us again. Simply is NOT true.

PSST, maybe you would like to go back and read the assertions in the opening of this thread. NO WHERE is any attempt to claim Iraq did anything, no mention of Saddam Hussein at all. Superlative is complaining that our president took notice of the worst attack on American Civilians in the History of our Country and claiming he was "spinning" the information.

While I realize propaganda does not HAVE to equate to "bad" it is plain as a wart on a frog that is the INTENT of this thread. To claim the president was lying to us again. Simply is NOT true.

Of course there is no mention of Saddam, that came later in 2002, and I gave an example of it in post #33

But you didnt read that, and it appears you didnt read anything else either.

Not once EVER have I said Bush was "Lying or Spinning"

I really really think you need to read the definition of propaganda AGAIN.

Propaganda is a type of message aimed at influencing the opinions or behavior of people.
Instead of impartially providing information, propaganda can present facts but do so selectively, produce deliberately misleading information, or load messages, whether essentially truthful or not, with emotional meaning in order to produce an emotional rather than rational response to the message that is being presented

All im saying is BUSH OVER DID IT ON PURPOSE TO HIGHTEN AND ENHANCE THE CLIMATE OF FEAR IN ORDER TO FURTHER THE AGENDA OF GOING TO WAR.

That is called PROPAGANDA. TADAA:idea:

Cany you read? I made it big in case you are blind, cause you havent proven you've read and understood anything up to this point.

Of course there is no mention of Saddam, that came later in 2002, and I gave an example of it in post #33

But you didnt read that, and it appears you didnt read anything else either.

Not once EVER have I said Bush was "Lying or Spinning"

I really really think you need to read the definition of propaganda AGAIN.

Propaganda is a type of message aimed at influencing the opinions or behavior of people.
Instead of impartially providing information, propaganda can present facts but do so selectively, produce deliberately misleading information, or load messages, whether essentially truthful or not, with emotional meaning in order to produce an emotional rather than rational response to the message that is being presented

All im saying is BUSH OVER DID IT ON PURPOSE TO HIGHTEN AND ENHANCE THE CLIMATE OF FEAR IN ORDER TO FURTHER THE AGENDA OF GOING TO WAR.

That is called PROPAGANDA. TADAA:idea:

Cany you read? I made it big in case you are blind, cause you havent proven you've read and understood anything up to this point.

Your assertion applies to what YOU are doing right now.

And I have as my new guide post none other then the esteemed Maineman to point out YOUR opinion is worth NOTHING.

who gives a shit? your opinions are worth nothing...my opinions are worth nothing.... opinions, themselves - other than the opinions of the supreme court - have pretty much zero value. If you want to argue a point, do so on something other than the fact that YOU think something is unconstitutional.

And I have as my new guide post none other then the esteemed Maineman to point out YOUR opinion is worth NOTHING.

Ive never seen someone faced with such an over whelming amount of evidencial information, which follows the guidlines specifically, in regards to Propaganda;

and still say, "NO, YOU ARE WRONG".

You are as blind as you are ignorant.

And as for me finding examples of government Propaganda, somehow proving im creating and using porpaganda.

Good one.

You cant find fault in my arguement,

You cannot state that this is not an actual textbook definition of Propaganda.

For the simple fact that BY DEFINITION it is.

Instead you call me a " partisan hack that has run out of things to complain about and now are fabricating more things to bitch about."

Why dont you throw another more Ad hominem my way.

Since all you can do is say "No this is not propaganda, cause I 'RGS' say so. Even though it follows the very definition of the word. "

Ive never seen someone faced with such an over whelming amount of evidencial information, which follows the guidlines specifically, in regards to Propaganda;

and still say, "NO, YOU ARE WRONG".

You are as blind as you are ignorant.

And as for me finding examples of government Propaganda, somehow proving im creating and using porpaganda.

Good one.

You cant find fault in my arguement,

You cannot state that this is not an actual textbook definition of Propaganda.

For the simple fact that BY DEFINITION it is.

Instead you call me a " partisan hack that has run out of things to complain about and now are fabricating more things to bitch about."

Why dont you throw another more Ad hominem my way.

Since all you can do is say "No this is not propaganda, cause I 'RGS' say so. Even though it follows the very definition of the word. "

Your assertions assume facts NOT in evidence. An ATTACK by MUSLIM ARABS that murdered thousands DID occur. Nothing you have posted indicates anything other than an acknowledgement of those FACTS. Every word used was appropriate and necassary at the time.

YOU have created a red herring in an effort to attack a politician you do not like. The definition YOU supplied applies directly to what you have claimed in this thread.

Your assertions assume facts NOT in evidence. An ATTACK by MUSLIM ARABS that murdered thousands DID occur. Nothing you have posted indicates anything other than an acknowledgement of those FACTS. Every word used was appropriate and necassary at the time.

YOU have created a red herring in an effort to attack a politician you do not like. The definition YOU supplied applies directly to what you have claimed in this thread.

Of course the definition I supplied applies directly to what I have claimed.

Why do you think I included the definition?

Find a different definition of Propaganda if you are not satisfied with mine.

I did not make up the definition, I am not a dictionary.

The definition that I found fits, because what I found, is by definition, Propaganda.

You are just too blind and happily ignorant, to acknowledge this fact.

You obviously feel that the falling of the WTC, and the footage of that event, and the dead Americans was not enough evidence that the US had been attacked by terrorists?.

You must feel it warranted and necessary to be told 183 times in 30 days by the president that Terrorists had in fact committed this act, because how else would you have known?

Of course the definition I supplied applies directly to what I have claimed.

Why do you think I included the definition?

Find a different definition of Propaganda if you are not satisfied with mine.

I did not make up the definition, I am not a dictionary.

The definition that I found fits, because what I found, is by definition, Propaganda.

You are just too blind and happily ignorant, to acknowledge this fact.

You obviously feel that the falling of the WTC, and the footage of that event, and the dead Americans was not enough evidence that the US had been attacked by terrorists?.

You must feel it warranted and necessary to be told 183 times in 30 days by the president that Terrorists had in fact committed this act, because how else would you have known?

And how many times in 30 days do you think Anna Nicole Smith's name was muttered by the MSM ... or even just Greta Van Susteren?

How many times did we see Abu Ghraib? GTMO? Cindy Sheehan? "The War is Lost"?

or ... how about "Bush lied"?

Talk about propaganda.

And how many times in 30 days do you think Anna Nicole Smith's name was muttered by the MSM ... or even just Greta Van Susteren?

How many times did we see Abu Ghraib? GTMO? Cindy Sheehan? "The War is Lost"?

or ... how about "Bush lied"?

Talk about propaganda.

That a very nice myriad of non sequiturs.

Has The president of the United States of America said Anna Nicole Smiths name 183 times in 30 days? and then had the MSM repeat that? in effect doubling it?

Did the President hold press conferences every other day and say Cindy Sheehans name 40 some odd times?

Im talking about Propaganda,

Ill give the Definition as it applies to this specifically again;

"Propaganda is a type of message aimed at influencing the opinions or behavior of people.

Please tell me how this does not qualify

Attack-s - 25
Enemy-ies - 16
Terror-ist-ism - 183
9/11- Sept 11th- 16
OBL - 4
Al Qaeda - 18
Taliban - 14
Evil-doer - 40
God - 8
War - 74
Afghanistan - 14
Justice - 32
Murder-er-s - 7
Fight - 14
Threat-s - 9

He said this in 30 days, just 30 days, you are ignoring how much more he continued to say these words, selectively, and purposely.

That a very nice myriad of non sequiturs.

Has The president of the United States of America said Anna Nicole Smiths name 183 times in 30 days? and then had the MSM repeat that? in effect doubling it?

Did the President hold press conferences every other day and say Cindy Sheehans name 40 some odd times?

Im talking about Propaganda,

Ill give the Definition as it applies to this specifically again;

"Propaganda is a type of message aimed at influencing the opinions or behavior of people.

Please tell me how this does not qualify

Attack-s - 25
Enemy-ies - 16
Terror-ist-ism - 183
9/11- Sept 11th- 16
OBL - 4
Al Qaeda - 18
Taliban - 14
Evil-doer - 40
God - 8
War - 74
Afghanistan - 14
Justice - 32
Murder-er-s - 7
Fight - 14
Threat-s - 9

He said this in 30 days, just 30 days, you are ignoring how much more he continued to say these words, selectively, and purposely.

He said it because it was TRUE. I have an idea, why don't you propose a requirement for what number of ANY word a politician can utter in a set time frame and see if you can get a Constitutional amendment passed to stop this egregious PROPAGANDA your so terrified of.

Better yet why haven't you done a word count for how many times DEAD and American have been used by your buddies the press and the Democratic Politicians. I mean using YOUR own logic, since we all know there are dead Americans in Iraq, DO WE REALLY need to be reminded every day? Not only do your buddies use the words, they WANT to take pictures of caskets. Remind how your opposed to THAT propaganda?

Statistics are meaningless in the manner you have used them. YOU are engaged in PROPAGANDA in this thread. That being my whole point. Once again read my signature.

pssssst... Retired GnySgt... AQ and the hijackers came from AFGHANISTAN... not Iraq... no one is disputing the connection between 9/11 and Al Qaeda... too bad bush forgot about it when he decided to invade Iraq...

cuz Iraq HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11!!!

Oh fer crying out loud....

Are we still into this nonsense.....

Nobody...Ever said......Iraq was involved in 9/11..

Get a grip.:eusa_doh:

And this just kills me......about propaganda...

How about Albore...saying we only have so much time, to save the planet NOW......or we all gonna die...

floods
food shortages
diseases
The sun is gonna bake our asses.......

No propaganda there. But of course.......No Democrat would EVER use........PROPAGANDA........

:badgrin:

Oh fer crying out loud....

Are we still into this nonsense.....

Nobody...Ever said......Iraq was involved in 9/11..

Get a grip.:eusa_doh:

I am surprised the libs and liberal media have ignored what Al Gore said about Iraq as terror sponsor

OK, I am not surprised, but here is the speech

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JE48XHKG64[/ame]

Most Americans are aware that former Vice President Al Gore has been an outspoken opponent of President George W. Bush’s policies concerning Iraq.

Yet, as Gore has traveled the nation and the world speaking against this war, the media have chosen to ignore a major policy speech given by vice presidential candidate Gore at the Hyatt Regency Hotel/Capitol Hill to the Center on National Policy on September 29, 1992.

Many statements made by Gore that afternoon largely contradict positions espoused by the soon-to-be-doctor today, including his contention at the time that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction, was seeking nuclear weapons, and sanctioned, sponsored, and supported terrorist activities.

Fortunately, this speech was aired on C-SPAN, and was posted at YouTube Friday (video available here, h/t Rush Limbaugh). The full transcript follows with relevant sections bolded
http://newsbusters.org/node/13396

Forum List

Back