30 Cities with highest murder rates

The OP's attempt to make it a "red" vs. "blue" thing is ridiculous.

The murder rate in America's white neighborhoods is almost non-existent.

Outside black neighborhoods, America is one of the safest nations in the world.
....firearm laws are mostly statewide vs city
very pro-gun Missouri 82% white and 11.5% black has a much higher murder rate than gun controlled New York --63% white and 15% black

.....New York has a larger percentage of blacks yet a MUCH lower murder rate
MO FOUR times higher
http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/new-york-population/
http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/missouri-population/
List of U.S. states by homicide rate - Wikipedia
MO near top--NY low
http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/murder-rate-by-state/

The murders in MO are in the Democrat controlled cities. The white folks live in the country , and seem to be pretty peaceful.
hahahhahahah ..my god
New York is Dem-lower murder rate than Mo
California is Dem and has a lower murder rate than Mo
Los Angeles is Dem and has a lower murder rate than Stl Mo
Chicago isDem and has a lower murder rate than Stl Mo
etc
hahahhahahahahhahaha

Look where the murders happen dumbshit.
you really showed me on that one
it's doesn't matter if it's Dem or R---2Aguy also is an idiot to think that
hahahhahahahahha

One headline sets off a shit storm of denial and deflections, and the obvious questions are never asked or even considered:

How many homicides were committed by the use of a firearm?

How many guns used were stolen?

How many of the killers bought a gun legally, and their record suggests they ought not to own or possess a gun?

Of course the single presumption made was, it had to be a black guy.

The only time that I have been threatened with violence within the last year was by a middle aged white guy wearing a MAGA hat who confronted me in a Circle K gas station, who invited me outside to duke it out over my anti-Trump bumper sticker.

Sounds like you avoid black neighborhoods.

I avoid Montana and Idaho, where you have to be a certified RW nut in order to live there.
And yet very little crime occurs in those two states. I wonder why?

The murder rate can be predicted based on one thing, and one thing only, the number of black people who live in the city. Call me a racist, but you know it's true.
.....take away the black murders and the US still has a murder rate more than double of UK, etc

False. With blacks removed, America has a very similar per capita rate to Europe. White murder rates in America are exactly the same as Belgium.

US 17,000 murders with blacks murdering 6400 = 10500 non-black murders
US population 6 times the UK pop'
UK murders 720-
10500 divided by 6 = 1750 ...2 times MORE than 720
you are full of shit

Expanded Homicide Data Table 3
Homicide in England and Wales - Office for National Statistics

One headline sets off a shit storm of denial and deflections, and the obvious questions are never asked or even considered:

How many of the killers bought a gun legally, and their record suggests they ought not to own or possess a gun?

No one here stated that. Why lie? Are you related to Trump?

You provide evidence as to why liberals should never be allowed in positions of authority.
Property crime is a category of crime that includes, among other crimes, burglary, larceny, theft, motor vehicle theft, arson, shoplifting, and vandalism. Property crime is a crime to obtain money, property, or some other benefit. This may involve force, or the threat of force, in cases like robbery or extortion

The only time that I have been threatened with violence within the last year was by a middle aged white guy wearing a MAGA hat who confronted me in a Circle K gas station, who invited me outside to duke it out over my anti-Trump bumper sticker.

Sounds like you avoid black neighborhoods.

I avoid Montana and Idaho, where you have to be a certified RW nut in order to live there.
And yet very little crime occurs in those two states. I wonder why?
According to his own admission, "rw nuts" should be running all governments. I agree.

The murder rate can be predicted based on one thing, and one thing only, the number of black people who live in the city. Call me a racist, but you know it's true.
.....take away the black murders and the US still has a murder rate more than double of UK, etc

False. With blacks removed, America has a very similar per capita rate to Europe. White murder rates in America are exactly the same as Belgium.

UK murders 720-
you are full of shit

If those numbers are correct, blacks commit 38% of the murders yet comprise only 12% of the population. They are over represented.

Now we need to add Hispanics to the mix. We know they commit murder at a much greater rate than do whites.

It’s not good.

Wrong. Population density, income, joblessness rates, percentage of people without a high school diploma or GED, number of recovery programs available and if the state has expanded medicaid so that those programs have been expanded to cover them... and many many more beyond race.

Your response is a great example of why so many of Trump's supporters are the ones that lack a college degree where they would learn that these issues are a lot more complicated and will take a lot of work for us to fix.

Wry, take a look at the last 5 mass shooters. ALL of them were known, they all had committed crimes and ALL of them were let loose to go kill.

Wrong. Population density, income, joblessness rates, percentage of people without a high school diploma or GED, number of recovery programs available and if the state has expanded medicaid so that those programs have been expanded to cover them... and many many more beyond race.

Your response is a great example of why so many of Trump's supporters are the ones that lack a college degree where they would learn that these issues are a lot more complicated and will take a lot of work for us to fix.
So you think only Trump supporters think that way. Really?

You might want to get informed before posting.

The OP's attempt to make it a "red" vs. "blue" thing is ridiculous.

The murder rate in America's white neighborhoods is almost non-existent.

Outside black neighborhoods, America is one of the safest nations in the world.
....firearm laws are mostly statewide vs city
very pro-gun Missouri 82% white and 11.5% black has a much higher murder rate than gun controlled New York --63% white and 15% black

.....New York has a larger percentage of blacks yet a MUCH lower murder rate
MO FOUR times higher
http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/new-york-population/
http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/missouri-population/
List of U.S. states by homicide rate - Wikipedia
MO near top--NY low
http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/murder-rate-by-state/

Virtually ALL murders in Missouri occur in overwhelmingly black St. Louis and to a lesser extent high black population Kansas City.

You can't lie your way our of reality, Comrade.
you people really provide so many links/facts/etc :rolleyes-41:
race is not the only factor as Blackie claimed and I undeniably disproved
Stl is VERY pro-gun
Chicago is Democratic
StL is Dem
Chicago 49% white--30% black
STl -------45% white - 47% black
......yet, Chicago murder rate is TWO times less than StL---
Homicides in the city of St. Louis strikes 186 in 2018
Chicago's 2018 murder total falls for second straight year but still tops 530
Census: St. Louis city lost, St. Charles County gained and St. Louis County stayed the same

UK murders 720-
you are full of shit

If those numbers are correct, blacks commit 38% of the murders yet comprise only 12% of the population. They are over represented.

Now we need to add Hispanics to the mix. We know they commit murder at a much greater rate than do whites.

It’s not good.

......yes--they commit murder at much higher rates---but the blacks ind different cities are committing murder at much different rates--per my links--why is this???!!!!

UK murders 720-
you are full of shit

It’s not good.

......yes--they commit murder at much higher rates---but the blacks ind different cities are committing murder at much different rates--per my links--why is this???!!!!

Don’t know. Why do you think they are?

There is a reason the numbers of Blacks being arrested for crimes and are locked up and serving longer jail time, it's called systemic racism. Don't believe me? Look at the 100 to 1 law created in the 1980's were people arrested for crack were given jail sentences the same as those with cocaine sentences under mandatory minimum sentencing at a 100 to 1 ratio. It was SPECIFICALLY created to target BLACKS and the government was spreading this lie that crack cocaine was more addictive and worse than powder cocaine, so if a person was caught with 5 grams of crack, they would receive the SAME mandatory minimum sentence as a person caught with 500 grams of powder cocaine. Do you have any idea how many rich white people got busted with cocaine in the 1980s and didn't get shit for it?

UK murders 720-
you are full of shit

It’s not good.

Don’t know. Why do you think they are?

NYC population 8.3 MILLION
StL about 320,000
NYC 26 times STL
NYC murders about 289
StL---------------------------186
NYC strict gun controlled
NYC 42 white ..24% black
PLUS LA, Chi and NYC have much more gang crap than StL
AND StL density is much lower

There is a reason the numbers of Blacks being arrested for crimes and are locked up and serving longer jail time, it's called systemic racism. Don't believe me? Look at the 100 to 1 law created in the 1980's were people arrested for crack were given jail sentences the same as those with cocaine sentences under mandatory minimum sentencing at a 100 to 1 ratio. It was SPECIFICALLY created to target BLACKS and the government was spreading this lie that crack cocaine was more addictive and worse than powder cocaine, so if a person was caught with 5 grams of crack, they would receive the SAME mandatory minimum sentence as a person caught with 500 grams of powder cocaine. Do you have any idea how many rich white people got busted with cocaine in the 1980s and didn't get shit for it?

Those laws were passed AT THE REQUEST of black leaders to give their communities more protection from the drug that was, to quote them, "committing genocide on their own people".

ONly someone ignorant of what was actually happening at the time, could present this as "evidence" of racism.

I lived though that time, and I saw people use both. From my observations, crack cocaine is worse, and should be dealt with more severely.

YOu might disagree. Maybe I am even wrong. But my opinion is sincere and not designed to punish crack users more than power users.

You're right, Trump supporters and other racists. My bad.

You're right, Trump supporters and other racists. My bad.

Noticing the correlation between demographics and crime, is not racist, you race baiting fool.

Forum List

Back