3 Year Old Muslima Learns The Peaceful Path To Allah

. Historical fact IS that Islamic Nations have never lived peacefully with bordering Non-Islamic Nations. That IS the dilemma. .

I would agree that Islam is a relatively expansionist religion, but this is not accurate.

By and large, we see peaceful borders between Bangladesh & Burma, between Morocco & Mauritania/Senegal, between Turkey and Bulgaria, between Azerbaijan and Georgia....I could add a few more in there.

We also see some strong alliances between Islamic and non-Islamic nations - such as between Iran and Armenia, between Turkey and Israel (at times), between the US and Tunisia etc.

Many Islamic countries - Malaysia, Morocco, Oman, UAE, Tunisia - are generally stable, peaceful and open countries.

I agree that that radical Islam is an issue in the West, but I wouldn't call it a quagmire.
You're preaching to the choir, but that's O.K.

For Saigon: Never read the Talmud but I have read the Tanakh extensively and abide by it religiously. I will leave the rabbinic discussions to the scholars and rabbis. I am not a Jew but a descendant of Manessah and am but a simple Zionistic infidel.BTW, do you know the purpose of the Talmud? And what does it have to do with the price of corn in Albania?

The adjective is "Zionist", not "Zionistic".

And yes, I know the purpose of the Talmud. Most people in Israel do.

btw. Albania does not grow a lot of corn. Try visiting and see for yourself.
Zionistic is an adjective-check the lexicon, corn is a principal crop in Albania,you didn't explain what is the purpose of the aforementioned books. Your sense of humor is poor,you treat everyone as an illiterate,uneducated bumpkin and you lie, your feet stink and you don't love Jesus. Other than those items, you will do O.K. on this insignificant little forum.

. Historical fact IS that Islamic Nations have never lived peacefully with bordering Non-Islamic Nations. That IS the dilemma. .

I would agree that Islam is a relatively expansionist religion, but this is not accurate.

Maybe, open a history book? Until such time, have a look, dummy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests

The Muslimes "expanded" from Arabia in the 7th century to eventually control all of the Middle East and north Africa and much of Europe. They changed Spain to Al-Andalus.

Were it not for Charles Martel, Europe would be a Muslime continent.

And, let's not forget the Muslime Ottoman Empire that encompassed 3 continents.

The quran boasts of muslime imperialism...

Quran 13:4: See they not that We gradually reduce the land (of disbelievers, by giving it to the believers, in war victories) from its outlying borders. And Allâh judges, there is none to put back His Judgement and He is Swift at reckoning.

Last edited:
For Saigon: Never read the Talmud but I have read the Tanakh extensively and abide by it religiously. I will leave the rabbinic discussions to the scholars and rabbis. I am not a Jew but a descendant of Manessah and am but a simple Zionistic infidel.BTW, do you know the purpose of the Talmud? And what does it have to do with the price of corn in Albania?

There's a famous story in the Talmud of a prospective convert to Judaism approaching the great Talmudic scholar Rabbi Hillel who was asked if he could teach him the whole Torah in the time that he could stand on one foot. Rabbi Hillel responded, brilliantly, "That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the whole Torah; the rest is commentary. Go and study it."

Of course, Rabbi Hillel's words evolved into the Golden Rule of doing unto others as you would have them do to you!
A good rule to live by!

My personal tenet sums up the entire Bible in one sentence:

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear GOD, and keep his Commandments; for this is the whole duty of Man. Eccl. 12:13

Last edited:

There's a famous story in the Talmud of a prospective convert to Judaism approaching the great Talmudic scholar Rabbi Hillel who was asked if he could teach him the whole Torah in the time that he could stand on one foot. Rabbi Hillel responded, brilliantly, "That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. That is the whole Torah; the rest is commentary. Go and study it."

Of course, Rabbi Hillel's words evolved into the Golden Rule of doing unto others as you would have them do to you!
A good rule to live by!

My personal tenet sums up the entire Bible in one sentence:

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear GOD, and keep his Commandments; for this is the whole duty of Man. Eccl. 12:13

:up:

Forum List

Back