3 year old fined $2500 for public urination

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Toddler’s Public Potty Break Gets $2,500 Ticket, Then an Apology - ABC News

The incident began last Sunday in the now ironically-named town of Piedmont, Okla., north of Oklahoma City. Jennifer Warden and her daughter, 21-year-old Ashley Warden, were approached by a local police officer who had been perched at the end of their quiet cul-de-sac of homes.

“He came over and said, ‘Give me your ID,’” Jennifer Warden said of the officer, later identified as Officer Ken Qualls. “I just stood there a minute, and then I asked him why did he need my ID and he said, ‘Public urination.’”

Qualls was looking in the direction of Ashley Warden’s 3-year-old son, Dillon, who had pulled his pants down at the end of their home’s driveway to relieve himself

When Ashley Warden, who was unavailable for comment today due to her work schedule, came back outside, Qualls issued her a $2,500 ticket for her son’s public urination.

“‘It doesn’t matter because it’s public urination and in public view,’” Warden said Qualls responded when the mother and daughter protested that Dillon was just a toddler and that he was on their two-and-a-half acres of private property, where they’ve lived for eight years.

Last edited:
The boy might be just a toddler, but he should have been taught that he needs to go to the toliet, or potty, if he needs to pee. You can't have people, make or female, young or old, pulling their pants down and pissing in front of the neighbours.

The cop, however, should have let her off with a warning, and told her to train her son to go visit the bathroom next time.

The incident began last Sunday in the now ironically-named town of Piedmont, Okla., north of Oklahoma City. Jennifer Warden and her daughter, 21-year-old Ashley Warden, were approached by a local police officer who had been perched at the end of their quiet cul-de-sac of homes.

“He came over and said, ‘Give me your ID,’” Jennifer Warden said of the officer, later identified as Officer Ken Qualls. “I just stood there a minute, and then I asked him why did he need my ID and he said, ‘Public urination.’”

Qualls was looking in the direction of Ashley Warden’s 3-year-old son, Dillon, who had pulled his pants down at the end of their home’s driveway to relieve himself

When Ashley Warden, who was unavailable for comment today due to her work schedule, came back outside, Qualls issued her a $2,500 ticket for her son’s public urination.

“‘It doesn’t matter because it’s public urination and in public view,’” Warden said Qualls responded when the mother and daughter protested that Dillon was just a toddler and that he was on their two-and-a-half acres of private property, where they’ve lived for eight years.

The cop is definitely in the wrong here, but a toddler should have never been unsupervised in a situation where he was able to pee at the end if a driveway unhindered. In fact the mother should have been charged for child endangerment.

Last edited:
Surprised he didn't get forced to register on the sexual offender list.

Kid forfeited his freedom right there.

Firing that cop seems in order.

Clearly he doesn't have enough common sense to wear a badge and gun.

The boy might be just a toddler, but he should have been taught that he needs to go to the toliet, or potty, if he needs to pee. You can't have people, make or female, young or old, pulling their pants down and pissing in front of the neighbours.

The cop, however, should have let her off with a warning, and told her to train her son to go visit the bathroom next time.

Nope

Its a vital step towards manhood....men love to pee outside

My kids when toddlers all peed in many places outside. Better there than in their pants.

But it's Okieland,you have to have lived there to understand. I lived in OKC for 24 years.

Nope

Its a vital step towards manhood....men love to pee outside

nothing like it!

This would have pissed me off to no end. Moron cop alert here.

57249.jpg
...:lol:

omg...seriously??? lmfao...must've been a rookie trying to rack up brownie points...what a dick.

My kids when toddlers all peed in many places outside. Better there than in their pants.

But it's Okieland,you have to have lived there to understand. I lived in OKC for 24 years.

When we were trying to train my boys to use the potty they wanted no part of it. But offer them a chance to go outside and pee on a tree..........they loved it

Aside from the level of retarded that this cop possess, the kid never actually peed. The cop stopped him before that happened. Yet he still fined the mother for "public urination". :eusa_eh:

A three year old was caught attempting to urinate in his front yard by a police officer on Nov. 5. The toddler’s mother was given a ticket for $2,500. A Piedmont, Oklahoma police officer issued the citation after stopping the child from urinating in public.

Toddler caught urinating in public, mother fined $2,500 - Oklahoma City Top News | Examiner.com

That cop should be shot then fired.

:cuckoo:

So most of you here believe its perfectly okay to piss on the sidewalk? How germy.

No the cop was over the top in the execution of his duties. He could have and should have issued a warning at worst, verbal or written would have been fine.

The cop is definitely in the wrong here, but a toddler should have never been unsupervised in a situation where he was able to pee at the end if a driveway unhindered. In fact the mother should have been charged for child endangerment.

In fact the mother should have been charged for child endangerment.

I'd say she got off easy....
Maybe a $5,000.00 fine and the Mother gets 30 days in jail.
Geez,big government just the way the Libs like it....

Meanwhile They love their OCTOMOM.....
Bitch has 14 kids can't pay the mortgage,get's welfare.Does a few stripping gigs and masturbation videos to get food money....That they don't have a problem with.

What a fucked up world we live in...

Seriously, they lived on 2.5 acres of land. This was out in the boonies obviously. I'd be asking wtf the cop is doing there stalking the property. I bet he was out there looking for a sheep to mount.

In fact the mother should have been charged for child endangerment.

I'd say she got off easy....
Maybe a $5,000.00 fine and the Mother gets 30 days in jail.
Geez,big government just the way the Libs like it....

Meanwhile They love their OCTOMOM.....
Bitch has 14 kids can't pay the mortgage,get's welfare.Does a few stripping gigs and masturbation videos to get food money....That they don't have a problem with.

What a fucked up world we live in...

It depends on the circumstances as far as I am concerned. There was a two years old who was issued a ticket for the same thing after a the store he and his m other were in refused to allow her to use the bathroom. The child simply could not hold it in.

That is much different than what occurred in Utah where a mother was actually potty training her daughter in a restaurant with a potty toilet.

Mom Potty Trains Her Children In The Middle Of A Utah Restaurant (VIDEO)

Forum List

Back