3 weeks

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...

I'm not excited at all, can you tell? :D

3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...

3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...3 weeks 'til three weeks from now...

:rofl:

I hope every slot machine you put your hands on gives you three red "7's" on the first pull of the handle. Go broke and come back loaded. Good luck.

3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...3 weeks 'til Vegas...

I hope you're not staying at the Circus Circus.

We're staying at the Flamingo....

I'm so excited....4 whole mornings of not waking up to the smell of urine....yippee. Caregiver has today off so I had to get Andrew up this morning and his bedding is already in my washing machine. So glad I went with the front loader, still have the old fashioned dryer though, but hey, at least my washing machine doesn't for for walks anymore.

I'm so excited....4 whole mornings of not waking up to the smell of urine....yippee. Caregiver has today off so I had to get Andrew up this morning and his bedding is already in my washing machine. So glad I went with the front loader, still have the old fashioned dryer though, but hey, at least my washing machine doesn't for for walks anymore.
Have a great time. You'll love Las Vegas. The Flamingo. I'm not real familiar with that hotel. I think it is right across from Caesars though. Good area

Have a great time. You'll love Las Vegas. The Flamingo. I'm not real familiar with that hotel. I think it is right across from Caesars though. Good area

yep, pretty much right in the middle of everything. Just wish I had the money to go see Donny and Marie while we're there but the tickets are about $200 a piece....geez, I liked Vegas before it got so expensive.

yep, pretty much right in the middle of everything. Just wish I had the money to go see Donny and Marie while we're there but the tickets are about $200 a piece....geez, I liked Vegas before it got so expensive.

Maybe you can find a Time Share group giving tickets away to shows. You have to sit through their schpiel but you might be able to score some free tickets. Sometimes hotels will offer discounted tickets as well so check with your hospitality desk.

Forum List

Back