3 to 5 Thousand show up for Sarah Palins Book Signings. (This Is Astonishing)

When you consider that Sarah Palin can draw Willing crowds that no Democrat can match and can control a fair amount of the political debate. I can certainly understand the Democrat disillusionments with their Party and the personal attacks... In fact, I find it amusing..

Riiiiight.............this stupid bitch is the one that said the Wikileaks dude should face treason charges.

Interestingly enough, in order to commit treason, you've got to be a CITIZEN of the UNITED STATES.

The Wikileaks dude isn't an American.

You idiots still think she's a viable candidate for the presidency?

Palin arrives at Borders in West Des Moines

Borders bookstore manager Amy Linney bolted to the back of the West Des Moines book store a few minutes ago when she got word that Sarah Palin had arrived.

About 400 people were standing in the line that snaked through the west side store for the 2008 vice presidential nominee’s book-signing. Palin, who is weighing a 2012 bid for the Republican presidential nomination, was scheduled to sign copies of her new book, “America By Heart: Reflections on Family Faith and Flag” at 6 p.m.

lol 400? 4000? who's counting?

Palin arrives at Borders in West Des Moines | Des Moines Register Staff Blogs

Palin arrives at Borders in West Des Moines

Borders bookstore manager Amy Linney bolted to the back of the West Des Moines book store a few minutes ago when she got word that Sarah Palin had arrived.

About 400 people were standing in the line that snaked through the west side store for the 2008 vice presidential nominee’s book-signing. Palin, who is weighing a 2012 bid for the Republican presidential nomination, was scheduled to sign copies of her new book, “America By Heart: Reflections on Family Faith and Flag” at 6 p.m.

lol 400? 4000? who's counting?

Palin arrives at Borders in West Des Moines | Des Moines Register Staff Blogs

Apparently, Glen Beck sent some of the people who "counted" his restoring honor rally.

FAUX Nooze is notorious for that.

Apparently, Glen Beck sent some of the people who "counted" his restoring honor rally.

FAUX Nooze is notorious for that.

Obviously you weren't at the Rally. Cause his numbers were quite accurate. But then the pictures prove that one.

When you consider that Sarah Palin can draw Willing crowds that no Democrat can match and can control a fair amount of the political debate. I can certainly understand the Democrat disillusionments with their Party and the personal attacks... In fact, I find it amusing..

Riiiiight.............this stupid bitch is the one that said the Wikileaks dude should face treason charges.

Interestingly enough, in order to commit treason, you've got to be a CITIZEN of the UNITED STATES.

So you agree but you just want to change the subject...

Couldn't this Julian Assange be charged with treason in his home country of Australia and possible espionage charges within the United States?

Idiots.. sheez

I don't think she'll run for President and it's up to the voters anyway to decide if she's viable..

I think she's having to much fun yanking Democrats chains and using her influence to rake in the bucks. She has Democrats in a foamed up tissy and I believe she quietly appreciates all their help..

Last edited:
Another crowd of 3 to 5,000....

rdvid29.jpg

bullshit.
that's 20,000 easy

I'd say that's easily 250,000.

I doubt she has 5,000 fans that can read. But that's my personal opinion, based on my warped sense of humor and the fact that I am getting really bored with the Palin obsession.... from both sides.

Couldn't this Julian Assange be charged with treason in his home country of Australia and possible espionage charges within the United States?

I don't think he did anything treasonous to Australia, so they probably can't charge him.

If he ever sets foot in the US, he'll be arrested, tried and convicted of espionage, and thrown under the jail for the rest of his life. And he will have deserved it.

I don't think he did anything treasonous to Australia, so they probably can't charge him.

If he ever sets foot in the US, he'll be arrested, tried and convicted of espionage, and thrown under the jail for the rest of his life. And he will have deserved it.

Not with the Obama Administration.. you must be kidding ..

He'd probably end up as Obama's golf buddy..

Last edited:
bullshit.
that's 20,000 easy

I doubt she has 5,000 fans that can read. But that's my personal opinion, based on my warped sense of humor and the fact that I am getting really bored with the Palin obsession.... from both sides.

:(

Don't be sad. I haven't changed my opinion of Palin. She's a useful idiot. If she is the candidate, I can guarantee I won't vote GOP. We should learn one thing from Obama's election - we should not elect incompetent people to be President.

:(

Don't be sad. I haven't changed my opinion of Palin. She's a useful idiot. If she is the candidate, I can guarantee I won't vote GOP. We should learn one thing from Obama's election - we should not elect incompetent people to be President.

I don't see her or her fans as idiots.. I'm kinda surprised that you do, that's all..

I'd admire her ability to shake things up. Obviously, she's wrong at times but what the hell she's human and she gets the political sore points under discussion.

I went to a book signing last week for David Sedaris.

There were probably about a thousand people there. Maybe he should run for President too!

David Sedaris isn't nearly as funny as Sarah Palin.

The best part is, Sarah doesn't even try to be funny!

She is just that talented.

You know..........I think you've confused talent with retarded.

Only reason the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil is even in the news is because of her shameless self promotion.

Oh yeah.......wanna know why I'm interested in her show? Because it's fun to watch an incompetent beauty queen fake being a frontier woman.

Think she'd survive a 2 week trip hunting in the woods? I don't.

That's not the take away. The take away is that when you're given a mandate, you have the bawls to use it.

I went to a book signing last week for David Sedaris.

There were probably about a thousand people there. Maybe he should run for President too!

David Sedaris isn't nearly as funny as Sarah Palin.

The best part is, Sarah doesn't even try to be funny!

She is just that talented.

You know..........I think you've confused talent with retarded.

Only reason the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil is even in the news is because of her shameless self promotion.

Oh yeah.......wanna know why I'm interested in her show? Because it's fun to watch an incompetent beauty queen fake being a frontier woman.

Think she'd survive a 2 week trip hunting in the woods? I don't.

I agree with you. The media keeps her relevant. You have to credit her with being savvy enough to know how to keep her face on the camera. I guess that broadcast journalism degree wasn't a complete waste.

I don't think she'd survive 2 days in the woods. I don't watch her show and won't watch it. I don't want to contribute to her ratings in any way.

Forum List

Back