3 to 5 Thousand show up for Sarah Palins Book Signings. (This Is Astonishing)

Don't deny the truth. You're all just jealous that such a cultured, principled, experienced, intelligent woman can draw such HUGE crowds.

BHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I can't believe I said that with a straight face

Wow, Sarah Palin wrote "another" book?

It wasn't all that long ago that she wrote, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent".

Well, I'm sure she'll read this one before anyone starts asking her questions. How many times can one person make the same mistake?

Maybe if she had 5,000 book signings, I would believe that 5,000 people turned up in total: One person for every signing...

Wow, Sarah Palin wrote "another" book?

It wasn't all that long ago that she wrote, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent".

Well, I'm sure she'll read this one before anyone starts asking her questions. How many times can one person make the same mistake?

Well, she does like her lipstick...

Another crowd of 3 to 5,000....

rdvid29.jpg

Those can't be Palin fans, their clothes fit and they're not chonking on corndogs.

Imagine all the poor fucks at Christmas who'll be eagerly tearing open a gift only to find it's Palin's book,

the literary equivalent of a fruitcake.

Maybe if she had 5,000 book signings, I would believe that 5,000 people turned up in total: One person for every signing...

It would take more than 5,000 signings. There are bound to be some where nobody shows up, not even the organizers.

What's really astonishing is that people would show up to a book signing by someone who didn't write the fucking thing.

Apparently, this "book" is a collection of stories that inspired her.

When you consider that Sarah Palin can draw Willing crowds that no Democrat can match and can control a fair amount of the political debate. I can certainly understand the Democrat disillusionments with their Party and the personal attacks... In fact, I find it amusing..

Forum List

Back