3 to 5 Thousand show up for Sarah Palins Book Signings. (This Is Astonishing)

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is amazing. That many didn't even show up for Bush's book or Romneys. These people arrived around 9 at night and stayed the night to see her the next morning around 11 am for 3 hours. With these amounts of people showing up in these different cities means Palin must be doing something right politically that they like. The GOP will be hers to take. I believe that she is fixing to take the primaries by storm and will be the nominee. Reagan did the same thing and she is doing the same thing. It is her charisma and patriotism that moves the citizens of this country.

Video:
Governor Palin 4 President: (Video) Sarah Palin Signs Books For Thousands In Iowa & Kansas

http://columbustelegram.com/news/local/article_390a04b8-fa8d-11df-b131-001cc4c03286.html

Thousands wait for hours in Houston and Dallas:
http://citizenpalin4president.blogspot.com/2010/11/video-sarah-palin-on-america-by-heart.html

Last edited:
This is amazing. That many didn't even show up for Bush's book or Romneys. These people arrived around 9 at night and stayed the night to see her the next morning around 11 am for 3 hours. With these amounts of people showing up means Palin must be doing something right politically that they like. The GOP will be hers to take. I believe that she is fixing to take the primary's by storm and will be the nominee. Reagan did the same thing and she is doing the same thing. It is her charisma and patriotism that moves the citizens of this country.

Video:
Governor Palin 4 President: (Video) Sarah Palin Signs Books For Thousands In Iowa & Kansas

Your own link says "Hundreds" turned out....are you getting your crowd figures from Faux News again?

• Banned
This is amazing. That many didn't even show up for Bush's book or Romneys. These people arrived around 9 at night and stayed the night to see her the next morning around 11 am for 3 hours. With these amounts of people showing up means Palin must be doing something right politically that they like. The GOP will be hers to take. I believe that she is fixing to take the primary's by storm and will be the nominee. Reagan did the same thing and she is doing the same thing. It is her charisma and patriotism that moves the citizens of this country.

Video:

Your own link says "Hundreds" turned out....are you getting your crowd figures from Faux News again?

Did you watch 'ALL' video's, especially the one with the cop talking about not being able to handle all the people and security?

Who knew Palin supporters could read? Are there bikini pics in the book? I bet 90% of the men are buying them just to make an addition to their spank bank....and 20% of the women.

Video:

Did you watch 'ALL' video's, especially the one with the cop talking about not being able to handle all the people and security?

It's Caribou Barbie signing books for her weak minded fans. Why would I? Where did you come up with the figure of 3-5,000?

Video:

You dont read very welll do you?

Had you read the link title, Your question was answered. Imagine telling you upfront two states were involved and you missed it.

Video:

Had you read the link title, Your question was answered. Imagine telling you upfront two states were involved and you missed it.

you mean the link title from the sarah for pres site? yeah, i'd believe that. :rofl:

The fact that two states were involved doesnt prove anything since the word TO was used in the title.

3 TO 5 thousand indicates a number in between would be accurate.

3 AND 5 thousand would have indicated that there were TWO crowds...from which one could assume that those crowds were in the two separate states.

Why USArmy thinks these crowds mean anything is beyond rational thought.

The fact that two states were involved doesnt prove anything since the word TO was used in the title.

3 AND 5 thousand would have indicated that there were TWO crowds...from which one could assume that those crowds were in the two separate states.

My first thought was why anyone would. I did see copies being sold at Costco yesterday. I quickly exited the area.

My first thought was why anyone would. I did see copies being sold at Costco yesterday. I quickly exited the area.

Caribou Barbie was at a Costco? Now, THAT could explain the crowds...

you mean the link title from the sarah for pres site? yeah, i'd believe that. :rofl:

I find it easy to believe, it took multiple states. Now had they stated in one location. I would have needed some hard evidence. This is quite plausible.

Another crowd of 3 to 5,000....

rdvid29.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back