3 Stooges Politics - GOP says Susan Rice should have done her own investigation.

3 possibilities when it comes to the dispute over Rice being nominated for Sec of State.

1. Obama doesn't nominate Rice for whatever reason. Conservatives might try to spin it that they denied Obama his first choice.

Obama nominates her, and...

2. Rice's confirmation is either bogged down (and withdrawn), or her confirmation fails in the Senate. Republicans portray it as a victory. Then they feel emboldened to fight him on even more fronts, or...

3. Rice is confirmed by the Senate, and the Republicans limp off to lick their wounds yet once again.

Just remember when she appears before this senate she'll be under oath.

I don't think she would be worried about that in the least. In fact, if there's as much nonsensical bluster in the GOP's opposition to Rice's nomination as I suspect there is, it's likely that she would make Republicans look like a bunch of idiots, cranks, and fools for their numerous public statements calling her honesty, credibility, and qualifications into question.

It would be a fine show.

Hell....even McCain knows she's gonna be the next Sec. Of State!!!!

He's still pissed-off since others picked Snooki Palin for him....and, he proceeded to GET HIS ASS KICKED, in 2008!!!!!!

mccainewsweek.jpg
Sarah Palin is still the smartest out of all the dimwits. The idiot in WH is a big embarrassment.

Yes..she can see Russia from her porch. In fact she was monitoring Putin's secret flights in jet fighters. :cool:

She was on her porch when Hidabeast was dodging sniper fire.

Ya....those darn CIA people!

First they gave Bush bad information about Iraq (or that's what we're told anyway).
Now they gave Obama bad information about Libya ( or that's what we're told anyway).

What i'd like to know is....what's the difference between the CIA giving Bush bad info or when they give Obama bad info?

ANSWER!

BUSH IS GUILTY, HE LIED US INTO A WAR!

OBAMA IS INNOCENT, HE WAS GIVEN BAD INFORMATION! He should not be held accountable.

Oh....and the Occupy dumb asses aren't smart enough to hold a protest that isn't just laughed at! All they know how to do is put up tents, get high, and shit on cars.

I have to admit the hate language from the left certainly has ratcheted up since the election. Four more years of division coming from the left and blaming the right. Sad, very sad.

Dig that!
And some, like the OP, have delusions that McCain runs the GOP.

Ya....those darn CIA people!

First they gave Bush bad information about Iraq (or that's what we're told anyway).
Now they gave Obama bad information about Libya ( or that's what we're told anyway).

What i'd like to know is....what's the difference between the CIA giving Bush bad info or when they give Obama bad info?

ANSWER!

BUSH IS GUILTY, HE LIED US INTO A WAR!

OBAMA IS INNOCENT, HE WAS GIVEN BAD INFORMATION! He should not be held accountable.

Oh....and the Occupy dumb asses aren't smart enough to hold a protest that isn't just laughed at! All they know how to do is put up tents, get high, and shit on cars.
Another wonderful example of why conservatives can't be trusted with complicated matters.

You have a "one size fits all" version of the world that never gets out of step with your ideology.

I have to admit the hate language from the left certainly has ratcheted up since the election. Four more years of division coming from the left and blaming the right. Sad, very sad.

Dig that!

I don't have any "delusions" about McCain.

But he is the one on all the Sunday talk shows because of his "acumen" on foreign policy.

Dig that!

But he is the one on all the Sunday talk shows because of his "acumen" on foreign policy.

Your thread title is broadly painted with a partisan brush.

You too, Brutus, have a 'one size fits all' version of the world that never gets out of step with your ideology.
Sound familiar?
It should; as it's your own words.

A failed deflection on your part. :slap:

Wrong again Sallow..

The GOP is simply saying that she had access to and read the classified documents that made it clear that this was a terrorist attack and therefore should have questioned why she was going out on thye Sunday talk shows saying something that is an outright lie.

Bear in mind....she knowingly went out there saying that the attacks were the result of an American irresponsibly exercising his rigtht to free speech...knowing our first ammendemnt (something the radicals hate about us) had nothing to do with it.

Would you be OK with this....

If an American citizen assasinated a Russian Diplomat.....and the investigation found that the gun used was bought illegally from an overseas source....and it was also found that the assasin was denied a US gun permit due to his mental instability....but none of this was made public.....yet Rice, knowing the truth, went on the talk shows saying that the incident gives us reason to revisit the second ammendemnt....

How would you react?

Dig that!

Your thread title is broadly painted with a partisan brush.

You too, Brutus, have a 'one size fits all' version of the world that never gets out of step with your ideology.
Sound familiar?
It should; as it's your own words.

A failed deflection on your part. :slap:

No it's not.

You failed to read the OP.

Which..basically is in keeping with what you folks do.

This isn't an "administration" problem..this is a CIA problem.

That sort of transcends partisanship.

But that's way to much thinking for you folks to do.

Wrong again Sallow..

The GOP is simply saying that she had access to and read the classified documents that made it clear that this was a terrorist attack and therefore should have questioned why she was going out on thye Sunday talk shows saying something that is an outright lie.

Bear in mind....she knowingly went out there saying that the attacks were the result of an American irresponsibly exercising his rigtht to free speech...knowing our first ammendemnt (something the radicals hate about us) had nothing to do with it.

If an American citizen assasinated a Russian Diplomat.....and the investigation found that the gun used was bought illegally from an overseas source....and it was also found that the assasin was denied a US gun permit due to his mental instability....but none of this was made public.....yet Rice, knowing the truth, went on the talk shows saying that the incident gives us reason to revisit the second ammendemnt....

How would you react?

Let me tear this down a bit.

A. No she doesn't.
B. That's what the CIA was saying. In any case..that stupid film caused problems. And it also turned out that "Free thinking American" broke the law.
C. What's happening is the CIA is trying to cover up some covert activity.

I'm sorta glad this is getting to be a bigger deal.

You can't make this up. McCain and company aren't "happy" with Susan Rice's testimony. They think she should have identified that the CIA talking points were incorrect and should have done "more work" to tell the American People the truth.

First off..the administration and the CIA are openly admitting they are operating in a foreign country. They really want to press this?

Can you imagine if there was a political firestorm about a protest of the Russian embassy in the US and Putin said according to the information he received from the KGB it was the fault of occupy wallstreet.

Americans would go nuts. KGB? Here? In the embassy? Is the embassy a KGB listening post?

They are cutting it pretty close. The focus is quickly going to be on CIA operations in Libya.

Those are technically..illegal.

:dig:

first- whats you source? :eusa_eh:can you link to exactly what they said? no offense but, you're not exactly a valid source on your own. :badgrin:

second- I said in a thread here the day afterward, when we found out that the DNI's office had changed the talking points, its no longer about Rice, BUT she should keep her mouth shut and just go with the obvious, ' I was told what to say via the briefing I received', shes no longer an issue .

But she is stepping out now and saying;

"Neither I nor anyone else in the administration intended to mislead the American people at any stage in this process "....
Rice: We didn't intend to mislead on Benghazi - POLITICO.com

See, she should just stfu now, she doesn't know what the admin. intended does she? Right? She doesn't know anything but what she was told, so why is she offering a defense? She cannot speak to what she doesn't know and it would be better if she just stuck to her story, period.

I've always found it interesting that everyone is slamming McCain Ayotte Graham etc. and perhaps rightly so, BUT why aren't any of the congresswoman Fudges who accused them of doing it for racial/gender reasons ( yup, you cannot make this shit up) asking why their sister was hung out to dry on the Sunday snows, being given massaged inforamtion? :eusa_eh:

They are cutting it pretty close. The focus is quickly going to be on CIA operations in Libya.

no, they are not:rolleyes: unless you are back on your rendition supposition kick...:lol:

Wrong again Sallow..

How would you react?

Let me tear this down a bit.

A. No she doesn't.
B. That's what the CIA was saying. In any case..that stupid film caused problems. And it also turned out that "Free thinking American" broke the law.
C. What's happening is the CIA is trying to cover up some covert activity.

I'm sorta glad this is getting to be a bigger deal.

this post of yours shows me you have absoplutely no idea what Rice and the CIA have admitted to.

FYI...she admitted to having read boith the classified and the unclassified documents and she admitted that the classified referred to the attack as one performed by al-queda connectees...

She opted to go with the talking points even though it was a contradicitoin to the classified docs. Why the heck do you think Hillary refused to go on the shows?

You need to find out more about what she has admitted to before commenting on the situation.

And another FYI...that film caused trouble...there are many things we do that other people dont like. It is what it is.

Now...do some of your homeowrk.....then respond.

You can't make this up. McCain and company aren't "happy" with Susan Rice's testimony. They think she should have identified that the CIA talking points were incorrect and should have done "more work" to tell the American People the truth.

First off..the administration and the CIA are openly admitting they are operating in a foreign country. They really want to press this?

Can you imagine if there was a political firestorm about a protest of the Russian embassy in the US and Putin said according to the information he received from the KGB it was the fault of occupy wallstreet.

Americans would go nuts. KGB? Here? In the embassy? Is the embassy a KGB listening post?

first- whats you source? :eusa_eh:can you link to exactly what they said? no offense but, you're not exactly a valid source on your own. :badgrin:

second- I said in a thread here the day afterward, when we found out that the DNI's office had changed the talking points, its no longer about Rice, BUT she should keep her mouth shut and just go with the obvious, ' I was told what to say via the briefing I received', shes no longer an issue .

But she is stepping out now and saying;

"Neither I nor anyone else in the administration intended to mislead the American people at any stage in this process "....
Rice: We didn't intend to mislead on Benghazi - POLITICO.com

See, she should just stfu now, she doesn't know what the admin. intended does she? Right? She doesn't know anything but what she was told, so why is she offering a defense? She cannot speak to what she doesn't know and it would be better if she just stuck to her story, period.

I've always found it interesting that everyone is slamming McCain Ayotte Graham etc. and perhaps rightly so, BUT why aren't any of the congresswoman Fudges who accused them of doing it for racial/gender reasons ( yup, you cannot make this shit up) asking why their sister was hung out to dry on the Sunday snows, being given massaged inforamtion? :eusa_eh:

no, they are not:rolleyes: unless you are back on your rendition supposition kick...:lol:

Agree that at this point, it's time for Rice to clam up. Agreed that the Stooges are not motivated by race. And yeah..I still think there's a rendition component to it. FOX just picked up on that.

How cute, you are still trying to defend Rice, even after she admits that she knew there wasn't a protest and that it was a terrorist attack when she went on TV and lied about it.

The GOP (and John McCain, in particular) are trying to pick a fight in order to publicly stand up to Obama and deny him his choice for Sec of State. It's an attempt of the GOP to show everyone that they can stand up to Obama and beat him even though they can't beat him in an election.
McCain is more and more like a little bantam rooster. Poor baby.

Like the good Nazi she is, Susan Rice was just following orders.

Obama lied

Obama ordered her to lie

Obama had Patraeus fired for not going with the party lie

Forum List

Back