3 New Cases Of Swing State Voter Fraud That No One Is Talking About

Democrats will be committing voter fraud on a mass scale this election, there's no question about that.
It has been said they stole 3% of the votes in 2012. This election they need 5%. Here is something that could prevent it.
The Trump Do-It-Yourself Vote Fraud Prevention Kit

The Trump Do-It-Yourself Vote Fraud Prevention Kit — 1389 Blog - Counterjihad!
aa2.png

Democrats will be committing voter fraud on a mass scale this election, there's no question about that.

How do you think Obama won?
The worst part is, I honestly don't think the elites in the Republican party really gave much of a shit.

That took a lot of thought. The establishment cares so bad it stinks. Both parties. To think any differently shows very little thought of your own. Or a case of incurable apathy.

Amazing how the Democrats forgot to rig the 2010 and 2014 elections.

Is there any animal in the universe more dishonest than conservatives?

^ Clueless on the difference between Congressional and Presidential elections, and yes, Dems cheat on the Congressional elections as well

So, the “logic” being sold by the idiots on the right is that if there are millions of votes that need to be cast or lost mysteriously, it’s easier and more effective than rigging smaller elections?

Why are dead people always Democrats?

The worst part is, I honestly don't think the elites in the Republican party really gave much of a shit.

You know they don't, Obama, Romney, Bush, McCain....all the same

OMG, did you hear the final question of the Debate?

Why would the establishment even bother asking such a question? They have never asked such a question in a presidential debate when they control both candidates. :lmao:

It was something like; "Once the voters go to the polls, will you honor the wishes of the voters once they have decided who they wish to be president?"

Do you ever remember them asking ANY other presidential candidates the same question? Do you even for one second think that question was aimed at Hillary? Could it be any more obvious that they plan to do everything they can to rig the process? Do they think, at this point, that Donald is that stupid?

Why would the establishment even bother asking such a question? They have never asked such a question in a presidential debate when they control both candidates. :lmao:

It was something like; "Once the voters go to the polls, will you honor the wishes of the voters once they have decided who they wish to be president?"

Do you ever remember them asking ANY other presidential candidates the same question? Do you even for one second think that question was aimed at Hillary? Could it be any more obvious that they plan to do everything they can to rig the process? Do they think, at this point, that Donald is that stupid?
I noticed that Holt asked Trump several "gotcha" questions and Hillary none. Also challenged him several times and Hillary none, although she lied through the whole debate.

I only listened to when Trump blew his chance to say that the money he earns is better in his hands, he employs people and has bottomline accountability; paying taxes just throws it down a rathole.

We went to war over a 5% tax then immediately has a rebellion over a whiskey tax.

That took a lot of thought. The establishment cares so bad it stinks. Both parties. To think any differently shows very little thought of your own. Or a case of incurable apathy.
Tell me, if Romney actually DID win, and he KNEW he won, what do you think the Deep State and the establishment could do to him to make him not investigate the irregularities in the 2012 election?

Do you know what he stood to lose by challenging the establishment? Do you knew what he stood to gain by conceding? Have you actually sat down and studied the issue before telling me I have given it, "very little thought," or suffer from, "incurable apathy?"

Do you have any idea who Romney might be supporting in the current election cycle? Perhaps that might, just might be the place where you can start your research. ;)

Forum List

Back