3 More Nations Moving Embassies to Jerusalem

Jews are not GOD"s chosen people because they never accepted the Christ and because of their sins the land was taken away from them and they were dispersed throughout Europe. Until they accept Christ as the lord and savior they do not have a home.
The ultimate result of the destruction of the kingdom of Judah was the worldwide dispersion of the remaining Jewish people. Yes, there were small pockets of Jews who remained in their homeland, settling mainly in the Galilee and in the city of Tiberias. But the vast majority were scattered to foreign nations — all of which was in fulfillment of very specific warnings God had supplied through His prophets over a thousand years before.

Jews are not GOD"s chosen people because they never accepted the Christ and because of their sins the land was taken away from them and they were dispersed throughout Europe. Until they accept Christ as the lord and savior they do not have a home.
The ultimate result of the destruction of the kingdom of Judah was the worldwide dispersion of the remaining Jewish people. Yes, there were small pockets of Jews who remained in their homeland, settling mainly in the Galilee and in the city of Tiberias. But the vast majority were scattered to foreign nations — all of which was in fulfillment of very specific warnings God had supplied through His prophets over a thousand years before.

So let me get this straight. Am I correct in thinking you would support Israel tearing down the Al Aqsa Mosque so Jesus can return whereby the Jews will "see the light' & become believing Christians?

Typical ignorant Christian mentality. There are a lot of Religions who don’t accept “ Jesus” or a “ Virgin Birth”

Palestinians will never accept this and should never accept it.
It's cute watching you antisemites try to deny that Israel has any right to Jerusalem while using the Jewish people's very name for it - a name that goes back 3000 years before the invention of these made up people called "Palestinian".

Ate you a Muslim or merely very young and very naive?

Typical ignorant Christian mentality. There are a lot of Religions who don’t accept “ Jesus” or a “ Virgin Birth”
I am not Christian but I do know the Christian bible. That is exactly why I am spiritual and not into organized religion.

It's cute watching you antisemites try to deny that Israel has any right to Jerusalem while using the Jewish people's very name for it - a name that goes back 3000 years before the invention of these made up people called "Palestinian".

I am neither. I know what the Christian bible teaches. There are many young Christian that accepts Christ as their Lord and Savior. Christians believe in the Christian bible and Jesus. What would Jews want Jerusalem since they do not believe int Christ???

I am neither. I know what the Christian bible teaches. There are many young Christian that accepts Christ as their Lord and Savior. Christians believe in the Christian bible and Jesus. What would Jews want Jerusalem since they do not believe int Christ???

You seem whacko. Most Jews acknowlage and accept Jesus. Just not as the Messiah and savior.

Wait, you are NOT Christian? You haven't accepted JC as your saviour? So why are you insisting that Jews do?

So let me get this straight. Am I correct in thinking you would support Israel tearing down the Al Aqsa Mosque so Jesus can return whereby the Jews will "see the light' & become believing Christians?
NO but they have done worse to the Muslims. Why do the Jews pray this prayer????“Because of our sins we were exiled from our land.” You need to know how the land was seized in the first place. Their god said...“Only in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes.

Ah, so you are a wackadoodle, then.

Believe me, the Christian bible says nothing about a group of people who wouldn't be invented for nearly two Millennium.

You are just an old fashioned antisemite and are making things up to validate your hatred of Jews

David - Wikipedia

Another Reason ( among many) why Jews believe Jerusalem is their Holy City; it has nothing to do with Christ. Typical Goyim Mentality
The Temple Mount in Jeruselum. Jews may enter only to visit the place, and only at limited times. Muslims are free to pray on Temple Mount, however, Christians and Jews may only visit the site as tourists. They are forbidden from singing, praying, or making any kind of "religious displays".Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef harshly rebukes rabbis who permit Jews to go ... Israel's Sephardi chief rabbi said on Friday that it is forbidden for Jews to go to the Temple Mount. The Dome of the Rock is an Islamic shrine located on the Temple Mount in the Old City of Jerusalem. It was initially completed in 691–92 CE

Making Jerusalem the capital of Israel was "a slap in the face for the entire Muslim world. WHEN the United States moved its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem it reignited one of the most hotly disputed subjects at the heart of the Israel-Palestine conflict. A$% H$&#^ Trump.

Making Jerusalem the capital of Israel was "a slap in the face for the entire Muslim world. WHEN the United States moved its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem it reignited one of the most hotly disputed subjects at the heart of the Israel-Palestine conflict. A$% H$&#^ Trump.

Abbas rejecting Olmert offer of handing over most of E. Jerusalem to the Palestinians and Israel just keeping the Jewish Quarter was a Slap in the Face towards the Israelis and every other Jewish Person
The PLO ‘s latest stance that Jews have NO right to the Western Wall is even a bigger one. You are such an :ahole-1:either you don’t know these facts or think it’s OK

And the sky didn't fall.
And Muslims are still searching where Jerusalem is mentioned in the Quran.

Forum List

Back