3 in 10 young adults living with their parents

They can't afford a mortgage for paying their data bill on their iPhones.
The addiction I see to mobile computing devices is pretty sad.

Many live with their parents so they can have live in babysitters and run around having fun and making more children.
Remember 40% of births in America are to unwed mothers.

Largest number since 1950.;. Yeah the jobs are really there huh..

Three in 10 young adults live with parents, highest level since 1950s - CSMonitor.com

Clearly someone living with his parents should run right out and get a mortgage they can't afford instead.

Not what anyone is saying. But the number of young adults still living with their parents does not paint a pretty picture for the economy.........
And Obama is manufacturing crap like 'War on Women'...which is totally false to distract from his abysmal record.

Clearly someone living with his parents should run right out and get a mortgage they can't afford instead.

Not what anyone is saying. But the number of young adults still living with their parents does not paint a pretty picture for the economy.........
And Obama is manufacturing crap like 'War on Women'...which is totally false to distract from his abysmal record.

this was a growing problem long before Obama.
both the economy and children(21+) living with their parents long term.

Many live with their parents so they can have live in babysitters and run around having fun and making more children.
Remember 40% of births in America are to unwed mothers.
Live in babysitters? Really? YOU are truly an IDIOT.:eusa_hand:

Nope I am a grandparent and have seen it personally and all around me.
Had to kick some ass.

You are 100% right. The first 6 months of my grandsons life my exwife and I raised him while the father played fucking wow and my daughter worked. She lived with her mother while I had the baby and useless scumbag father. This generation is a mess

Live in babysitters? Really? YOU are truly an IDIOT.:eusa_hand:

Nope I am a grandparent and have seen it personally and all around me.
Had to kick some ass.

You are 100% right. The first 6 months of my grandsons life my exwife and I raised him while the father played fucking wow and my daughter worked. She lived with her mother while I had the baby and useless scumbag father. This generation is a mess

Yep...

Another reason to have social security accounts.

You father a kid and you go deadbeat, the start taking it out of your retirement. They can run the balance negative because chances are that sooner or later you will work and you can pay it off. Then when you retire and are eating catfood...you can think about your choices.

Forum List

Back