3 Fisherpeoples dive into river water just before 35 ft speedboat runs their 20ft boat over! WOW!

Okay, I blame the smaller boat Captain as well, he should lose his captains' lic.
He runs a commercial six-pack boat charter.

Angling Oregon - Full Service Guide and Tackle

•US Coast Guard OUPV 6 Pack Captain's License

•State Of Oregon Gide License (#2416) <-- site spelling. I think it a 'guide license'

He is based 200 miles inland from the sea. The odds are he was in the middle of the river,
and a failure as a charter capt.

You truly are amazing.
These people were ran over by a much larger craft piloted by a person who was obviously not paying any attention to where they were going, and all's you can do is blame the victims. Fucking unbeluevable.

Try reading closely. "I blame the smaller boat Captain as well, "

The Captain should've been last off the boat or gone down with it. Not the first to JUMP!

The captain of the big boat was arrested, the other one was not. He is also being sued for the injuries he caused.

The owner of the smaller one happens to be a cop and white. That’s probably why Baz is trying to shift as much blame as he can on him.

Liberals on this forum should be ashamed.

This is the kind of nonsense you all endorse.

Yeah, all those calls from liberals for larger boats to run down smaller ones!

Wait, I've never heard that before....

;)

I obviously meant the retarded shit Baz Ares is spewing.

Dipshit.

Seems as if everyone in the thread is arguing with Baz Ares and his claim that the captain of the boat which was struck was partly at fault, regardless of political affiliation. But you go ahead and stick with the idea that "liberals on this forum" endorse what Baz Ares is saying. :lol:

lol

Fisherpeoples.

Own it, weirdo.

Liberals on this forum should be ashamed.

This is the kind of nonsense you all endorse.

Yeah, all those calls from liberals for larger boats to run down smaller ones!

Wait, I've never heard that before....

;)

I obviously meant the retarded shit Baz Ares is spewing.

Dipshit.

Seems as if everyone in the thread is arguing with Baz Ares and his claim that the captain of the boat which was struck was partly at fault, regardless of political affiliation. But you go ahead and stick with the idea that "liberals on this forum" endorse what Baz Ares is saying. :lol:

lol

Fisherpeoples.

Own it, weirdo.

Own what? I'm not the one who said that. Are you having trouble keeping track of who posts what? ;)

Forum List

Back