3% extra tax for health insurance

A 3% flat tax is what my health insurance costs and then everyone is covered.
Would you have accepted that deal? A 3% flat tax increase on income and then you dont have to think about health insurance.

This is the deal I have through taxes: a 3% flat tax covers HC for everyone

If you earn 0 you pay 0
If you earn 10.000$ you’ve to pay 300$ for HI pr. year
If you earn 50.000$ you’ve to pay 1500$ for HI pr. year
If you earn 100.000$ you’ve to pay 3000$ for HI pr. year
If you earn 1.000.000$ you’ve to pay:30.000$ for HI pr. year
If you earn.100.000.000$ you’ve to pay:3.000.000$ for HI pr year.(3 million $ year).

Would this deal been good for you?

How could anyone say no to those figures, while being guaranteed coverage. No more fear of bankruptcy because you got sick.

Now there's a load of crap. As if sickness caused bankruptcas opposed to runaway debt- anyways.

It causes around 2 million bankrupt fillings every year

Would you have accepted that deal? A 3% flat tax increase on income and then you dont have to think about health insurance.

If you earn 0 you pay 0
If you earn.100.000.000$ you’ve to pay:3.000.000$ for HI pr year.(3 million $ year).

How could anyone say no to those figures, while being guaranteed coverage. No more fear of bankruptcy because you got sick.

Now there's a load of crap. As if sickness caused bankruptcas opposed to runaway debt- anyways.

pho-king, there are tens of thousands of bankruptcies in this country because of health care costs a family cant' handle. You can look them up, if you wish.

no, it does not. Not one bankruptcy was ever caused by sickness. They are caused by debt that an individual cannot repay. And for most people that claim sickness caused their bk, their consumer debt greatly outweighs their medical debt. BK is a financial problem. Not a medical one.

pho-king, there are tens of thousands of bankruptcies in this country because of health care costs a family cant' handle. You can look them up, if you wish.

find me a single bk that bears this out. For that would mean that bk was filed solely on medical expenses. But there is nearly always far more consumer debt involved with an individual bk than medical debt.

no, it does not. Not one bankruptcy was ever caused by sickness. They are caused by debt that an individual cannot repay. And for most people that claim sickness caused their bk, their consumer debt greatly outweighs their medical debt. BK is a financial problem. Not a medical one.

Can't prove it, can ya? Didn't think so. You are as silly as The Rabbi.

If I am 40k in debt, which I can handle, and then end up with another 10k in medical debt, and then file bk, it is wholly dishonest to claim my bk is due to medical debt I cannot handle.

You are wholly dishonest to suggest this in the first place. Go research this before shooting off your mouth, otherwise someone will then make you look as stupid as you sound.

Can't prove it, can ya? Didn't think so. You are as silly as The Rabbi.

perhaps you can show me a single instance where a debtor claimed sickness as grounds for bk. It is simply not legally sufficient. The only grounds an individual has for filing bk is overwhelming debt.

You are wholly dishonest to suggest this in the first place. Go research this before shooting off your mouth, otherwise someone will then make you look as stupid as you sound.

knock it down smart guy. provide a study that shows what you claim, and i will defeat it using the same study.

OK, you are officially a trool. You can't even reason logically much less argue intelligently. You were the kid in the back of the room who kept saying stupid things, with the teacher saying, "Just shut the fuck up, Pho-king." :cuckoo:

OK, you are officially a trool. You can't even reason logically much less argue intelligently. You were the kid in the back of the room who kept saying stupid things, with the teacher saying, "Just shut the fuck up, Pho-king." :cuckoo:

I did not think you would oblige. Did your mouth get that round suckin doorknobs?

One study.

Ah, now the nonsense begins? You and the rest are such trools. Research and learn, chucklehead.

how do you think a statistic that "millions of bk's are caused by medical debt, sickness, etc." is even developed? Self-reporting, maybe? The reality is that bk is complex. Why? Because Americans carry so much debt of varying natures.

But to a simple mind like yours, its easy to pin a single bk- which invariably involves, in addition to medical debt, credit card debt, to say nothing of other budgeting issues that force one into the declaratio of bk. but find me that study- and I will shjow you conclusions that ignore the big picture.

Ah, now the nonsense begins? You and the rest are such trools. Research and learn, chucklehead.

you could provide some research, but like the pussel-gutted sorrel that you are, you refuse. I have made the offer to take YOUR OWN RESEARCH and discount your absurd notion. Hell, I have even provided several commonsense reasons why your conclusion is flawed. But you, my lady, are a coward. You have a great big mouth, but not much else.

Last edited:

knock it down smart guy. provide a study that shows what you claim, and i will defeat it using the same study.

http://www.bankruptcylawnetwork.com...go-bankrupt-due-to-medical-bills-in-one-year/

alright dumbas what next now

how about a working link, d-u-m-b-a-s-s.

here's one that, to the simple minded, supports your absurd notion that medical debt or illness CAUSES bankruptcy.

Elsevier

of course, an even moderate analysis will show how overblown and biased such a claim is.

If you earn 0 you pay 0

Why should i pay more for my health insurance than someone else?

Here's the deal I have no kids and my wife and I make just under 300K .

We would pay 9000 a year under your plan.

Now someone with 5 kids making 50K a year would only pay 1500 a year even though he would obviously have higher medical bills than I.

Sorry but I'll pass.

find me a single bk that bears this out. For that would mean that bk was filed solely on medical expenses. But there is nearly always far more consumer debt involved with an individual bk than medical debt.

They want to show you "facts", but they know all it will do is lead you to Harvard, and Elizabeth Warren... Enough said. Bottom line is I have personally witnessed people who live right up to, and above their means with regards to their reckless spending habits. Oh, 400/mo. for "that", I can make those payments. Then they get sick, and somehow it conveniently becomes everybody else's problem they cannot make their payments when the Medical Bills show up, and they are not working. Tying Bankruptcy to Medical Bills is just another avenue the Obamites will use to shove Universal Healthcare down your throat, while conveniently avoiding "personal responsibility" for the reckless spending habits that put these people at such a fragile financial state in the first place.

They want to show you "facts", but they know all it will do is lead you to Harvard, and Elizabeth Warren... Enough said. Bottom line is I have personally witnessed people who live right up to, and above their means with regards to their reckless spending habits. Oh, 400/mo. for "that", I can make those payments. Then they get sick, and somehow it conveniently becomes everybody else's problem they cannot make their payments when the Medical Bills show up, and they are not working. Tying Bankruptcy to Medical Bills is just another avenue the Obamites will use to shove Universal Healthcare down your throat, while conveniently avoiding "personal responsibility" for the reckless spending habits that put these people at such a fragile financial state in the first place.

the best (worst) that can be said is that medical debt is a contributing factor in millions of bks. or that millions are classified as medical bks. but bk is a very complex matter, and the reasons that lead to a filing are far more complex than the morons want to believe.

dipshits like stakey and starzz are unable to even seperate the science from the bias. And that is why neither will provide evidence. They know that I know-and you know- exactly what "study" they will provide.

Forum List

Back