3 dozen lawmakers want proof of Obama eligibility

dogbert is still running

you have claims that are not true and that i have countered.

you can debate them easily. but you have chosen to run instead of debate.

this from the guy who claims he has never run from a debate.

dogbert is still running

I told you I'm not going to spend my life debating with you Birther. The matter is settled.

Last edited:
still having a hissy fit....calm down buckaroo...you're too worked up, spazzo

i'm not apologizing, i said probably, that is not a lie, it is my opinion. and given how many times in other threads you whine to mods about merging or moving threads, i still believe you whined.... i suggest you learn the difference before you call others liars, because it really just shows how ignorant and stupid you are.

1. the bill does not say that. i have repeatedly asked you for specifics, you once again fail to give any. your false characterization of the bill does not make it so. until you show me from the bill that it says what you are claiming, then you haven't addressed it at all. i believe you fail to give specifics because none exist and now you're just desperate to not look like an idiot so you continue this nonsense without ever actually pointing to specifics in the bill.

2. see #1

3. you're lying. i gave you your exact quote. It's a conspiracy because the theory they're putting forth is a conspiracy. . once again you have failed to explain what the conspiracy is and where it is in the bill. the bill doesn't even apply to obama right now, it is beyond stupid for you to continue this nonsense.

4. all you've done is bitch about it and say we don't need it, that is saying it is a bad idea. we had two candidates last time where the birth issue was raised, if this bill was in place, the issue would have been resolved in the beginning. it is illogical to say: its never happened.....well, 9/11 never happened....fact is the issue was raised for BOTH candidates last time. it is wholly necessary.

5. your response is so partisan, lacking any merit and completely trash, i will say nothing further about it.

i responded despite you saying you're going to other threads because you claim you don't run away. you've repeatedly run away from this thread and are now openly proclaiming you're running away. you're a mental coward and you're dishonest. you are in fact running away because you know your claims are false and without any merit.

thanks for proving me right that you run away from threads. :lol:

What you said is a lie, whether it was your opinion or not. I also ask mods to merge threads because it keeps the board clean. It's called being a good citizen. I never whined to a mod and until you can prove so you can fuck off.

1.) I never said the bill says it, I says it insists it. It insists upon the fact that WE need this bill for some reason. Why do we need it so urgently? What has happened that has made it so urgent to have a bill where we have check birth certificates? It's an obvious ploy to attack Obama.

2.) See #1.

3.) Birther conspiracy bullshit is Birther conspiracy bullshit. Obama has shown his birth certificate. And the people in Hawaii personally checked it, the one we CANNOT see.

4.) I'm saying go right ahead, I'm saying it's unnecessary and a waste of time when we have more pressing issues in this country birther. This is like saying if Bush submitted himself to a lie detector test that the 9/11 truther shit would end, it wouldn't end. Fucktards like you would still hound Obama saying he's a liar or the real birth certificate is a fake.

5.) YOU are complete trash. We are done. I do not have to have a conversation with a partisan hack who doesn't know honesty if it smacked him in the face. They are obviously not going to come out and say "We're Birthers" just for the same reason you aren't. It's an unpopular belief and widely mocked by people even such as Glenn Beck.

That's it. Settled. Go join the truthers in crying about shit that the rest of us don't care about.

dogbert is still running

I told you I'm not going to spend my life debating with you Birther. The matter is settled.

you called me a birther....prove i am or recant your lie.

i've already told you i don't buy into the obama is not eligible....so recant your lie or prove i am a birther. simple as that. if you can't. well, then we all know you're a liar...........wait..........we already know that

and where is the debate tough guy? calling me a birther is your idea of a debate..............how sad for you

still having a hissy fit....calm down buckaroo...you're too worked up, spazzo

i'm not apologizing, i said probably, that is not a lie, it is my opinion. and given how many times in other threads you whine to mods about merging or moving threads, i still believe you whined.... i suggest you learn the difference before you call others liars, because it really just shows how ignorant and stupid you are.

1. the bill does not say that. i have repeatedly asked you for specifics, you once again fail to give any. your false characterization of the bill does not make it so. until you show me from the bill that it says what you are claiming, then you haven't addressed it at all. i believe you fail to give specifics because none exist and now you're just desperate to not look like an idiot so you continue this nonsense without ever actually pointing to specifics in the bill.

2. see #1

3. you're lying. i gave you your exact quote. It's a conspiracy because the theory they're putting forth is a conspiracy. . once again you have failed to explain what the conspiracy is and where it is in the bill. the bill doesn't even apply to obama right now, it is beyond stupid for you to continue this nonsense.

4. all you've done is bitch about it and say we don't need it, that is saying it is a bad idea. we had two candidates last time where the birth issue was raised, if this bill was in place, the issue would have been resolved in the beginning. it is illogical to say: its never happened.....well, 9/11 never happened....fact is the issue was raised for BOTH candidates last time. it is wholly necessary.

5. your response is so partisan, lacking any merit and completely trash, i will say nothing further about it.

i responded despite you saying you're going to other threads because you claim you don't run away. you've repeatedly run away from this thread and are now openly proclaiming you're running away. you're a mental coward and you're dishonest. you are in fact running away because you know your claims are false and without any merit.

thanks for proving me right that you run away from threads. :lol:

What you said is a lie, whether it was your opinion or not. I also ask mods to merge threads because it keeps the board clean. It's called being a good citizen. I never whined to a mod and until you can prove so you can fuck off.

1.) I never said the bill says it, I says it insists it. It insists upon the fact that WE need this bill for some reason. Why do we need it so urgently? What has happened that has made it so urgent to have a bill where we have check birth certificates? It's an obvious ploy to attack Obama.

2.) See #1.

3.) Birther conspiracy bullshit is Birther conspiracy bullshit. Obama has shown his birth certificate. And the people in Hawaii personally checked it, the one we CANNOT see.

4.) I'm saying go right ahead, I'm saying it's unnecessary and a waste of time when we have more pressing issues in this country birther. This is like saying if Bush submitted himself to a lie detector test that the 9/11 truther shit would end, it wouldn't end. Fucktards like you would still hound Obama saying he's a liar or the real birth certificate is a fake.

5.) YOU are complete trash. We are done. I do not have to have a conversation with a partisan hack who doesn't know honesty if it smacked him in the face. They are obviously not going to come out and say "We're Birthers" just for the same reason you aren't. It's an unpopular belief and widely mocked by people even such as Glenn Beck.

That's it. Settled. Go join the truthers in crying about shit that the rest of us don't care about.

you are the most dishonest, ignorant hack on this board. you have sprewed numerous lies in the above post. run away again from a debate because you know all you have are only insults and lies.

you will go proclaim to your wacko friends that you never ran from this. but that would be a lie. you haven't addressed my issues raised. you've lied and insulted and then run away.

thanks for proving me right that you do run away from debates. :clap2:

dogbert is still running

you called me a birther....prove i am or recant your lie.

i've already told you i don't buy into the obama is not eligible....so recant your lie or prove i am a birther. simple as that. if you can't. well, then we all know you're a liar...........wait..........we already know that

and where is the debate tough guy? calling me a birther is your idea of a debate..............how sad for you

no surprise the lying dog can't prove his assertion. i've never once claimed obama is not eligible due to his birth. and certaintly nothing i said in this thread could be construed as 'birther'.....doggy once again has to lie because he can't debate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back