3 dozen lawmakers want proof of Obama eligibility

^ prime example a stupid, scared liberal....you are trying to turn this into a birther issue, but it is not. it is about any candidate....what are you afraid of? wouldn't it be nice to never have the birther issue again?

Are you THAT obtuse? This is from World Net Daily, of course this is about Obama. If you are THAT fucking ignorant then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell your dumb ass.

And if you realized the context instead of talking out of your ass, you'd realize what I'm talking about. He made a couple of previous Birther threads but tried to not act like one.
Just because I put a thread about a state bill on checking eligibility means I am a birther? Come on. Its a bill wanting candidates for office to show a BC like you do when getting a passport or a DL. That's all. They just want to tighten loose ends up. Also why do you doubt World Net Daily? Do you know that WND has the most senior White House Correspondent besides Helen Thomas who has been attending every White House Press Briefing than anyone else? He has been their for years. WND must have credibility to be invited to thos ebriefings right?

Google Image Result for http://www.leskinsolving.com/AtTheWhiteHouse.jpg

Last edited:
you're more stupid than i thought. i said it is not only about obama, it is about never having to have the birther issue again. you're so scared....i wonder why. why are you against a law that will check the eligibility of potus candidates? i can't believe anybody is such a die hard partisan hack that they would be against this.

its a constitutional requirement, there is absolutely nothing wrong with having it independantly verified. just imagine, the whole birther issue for both MCCAIN and OBAMA....would have never surfaced last election....

open your eyes and stop being so stupidly partisan

Listen, be honest. I don't care if you are a birther, but just be honest that this entire issue is about Obama. Don't try to make it about the future, this is about Obama because you think he wasn't born here.

I'm not a die hard partisan hack, however you are so delusional that you truly have a very loose grip with reality.

And the birther issue for McCain was settled in about five seconds for anyone who had a brain. The only people who make issues about it francis are fucktards like you, so lighten up.

And the right continue to empahsize his middle name why if not for his Muslim roots?

Just like the left emphasize it when it suits their agenda. Shocking!!! Cuz it's not like Obama himself has never, ever, used his name to political advantage. :lol::lol::lol:

Why do you doubt World Net Daily? Do you know that WND has the most senior White House Correspondent besides Helen Thomas who attends every White House Press Briefing? He has been their for years. WND must have credibility to be invited to thos ebriefings right?

Holy fuck, a WND supporter? And to think I thought I've seen it all.

I don't care if they have Jesus Christ himself asking questions, they're a batshit insane loony website.

You act like if being allowed in the press room is some sort of difficult thing.

Look up the name Jeff Gannon, or better yet:

Fake reporter unmasked at White House | World news | The Guardian

God, you are such a fucking idiot birther.

Even Glenn Beck who is the king of theories has said you guys are idiots.

I guess you missed the article on WND where Obama was called a Communist that was groomed by the KGB to take over the United States.

you're more stupid than i thought. i said it is not only about obama, it is about never having to have the birther issue again. you're so scared....i wonder why. why are you against a law that will check the eligibility of potus candidates? i can't believe anybody is such a die hard partisan hack that they would be against this.

its a constitutional requirement, there is absolutely nothing wrong with having it independantly verified. just imagine, the whole birther issue for both MCCAIN and OBAMA....would have never surfaced last election....

Listen, be honest. I don't care if you are a birther, but just be honest that this entire issue is about Obama. Don't try to make it about the future, this is about Obama because you think he wasn't born here.

I'm not a die hard partisan hack, however you are so delusional that you truly have a very loose grip with reality.

And the birther issue for McCain was settled in about five seconds for anyone who had a brain. The only people who make issues about it francis are fucktards like you, so lighten up.

Did you just claim that you are not a die hard partisan hack? Seriously? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

who pee'd in your cheerios this morning? i am not a birther, never have been, but you're lying and accusing me of all sorts of things in your post shows i'm right about your far left hackery and obviously touched a nerve.

your dishonesty is not surprising. anyone who isn't such a partisan tool can see the law would in fact apply to ANY future candidate. there is nothing delusional about the facts. you're just such a partisan freak that you're busting a vein in your forehead because.......gasp.....people want to verify constitutional requirements for candidates for potus.

you still haven't answered why this is a bad thing? who cares if it "also" about obama....what is wrong with verifying constitutional requirements? what are you so afraid of?

I agree. States should take more of a role in doing things like this. Clearly the federal government is not going to check itself.

And this should not have been put into conspiracy theory as it states a fact that these senators are going to do this so it ain't some imagined thing but an actual fact.

teabag-logic-virgin.jpg

this whacky ploy might work for the GOP in the sense that if they can unite enuf nutbags they might look somewhat popular and they will be given a platform to repeat it many times by the whore media.

Did you just claim that you are not a die hard partisan hack? Seriously? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It looks like I have to be the one to ask. How come you on a political message board to simply be a miserable bitch all day long? Just curious. :eusa_eh:

But seriously, get help.

Last edited:
I agree. States should take more of a role in doing things like this. Clearly the federal government is not going to check itself.

And this should not have been put into conspiracy theory as it states a fact that these senators are going to do this so it ain't some imagined thing but an actual fact.

It's a conspiracy because the theory they're putting forth is a conspiracy. It's no different than the truthers when it comes to Bush.

It's a conspiracy because the theory they're putting forth is a conspiracy. It's no different than the truthers when it comes to Bush.

what theory has been put forth? i didn't see any theory in the OP, just lawmakers wanting to create a new law to verify eligibility for potus

why is that a conspiracy? why are you so afraid of that?

The sponsors' goal is to have the bill become effective for the 2012

more proof doggy is nothing but a liar....this isn't just about obama and it wouldn't have any bearing on obama now....if he runs again, then he and EVERY other candidate would be required to comply with the law.

this is not a conspiracy. doggy has dishonestly portrayed this thread and it was probably him who whined to the mods to get this moved.

I need to talk to a mod. This dogbert person complained and had my thread along with some others of mine moved to conspiracy theories. I just sent a message to the administrator stating that this bill ,HB 1503 has been filed in the house and it is a fact and not a conspiracy theory and for someone to please put the thread back into the Politics section since it is a political matter pertaining to a candidate who wishes to be on a ballot of a state to run for any office, not just POTUS. Is this dogbert a mod as well. He is opposed to every thread I make and they get moved. Need some feedback on who the mods are and how to contact them. I am new here and don't know where to look.

more proof doggy is nothing but a liar....this isn't just about obama and it wouldn't have any bearing on obama now....if he runs again, then he and EVERY other candidate would be required to comply with the law.

this is not a conspiracy. doggy has dishonestly portrayed this thread and it was probably him who whined to the mods to get this moved.

Of course he is going to run again. Unless he is majorly unpopular.

Your whining and being obtuse is ridiculous and hilarious. And I didn't cry to any mods, you can ask. Though hey, keep questioning the mods decisions in public. Show how much you don't follow the rules. :thup:

I need to talk to a mod. This dogbert person complained and had my thread along with some others of mine moved to conspiracy theories. I just sent a message to the administrator stating that this bill ,HB 1503 has been filed in the house and it is a fact and not a conspiracy theory and for someone to please put the thread back into the Politics section since it is a political matter pertaining to a candidate who wishes to be on a ballot of a state to run for any office, not just POTUS. Is this dogbert a mod as well. He is opposed to every thread I make and they get moved. Need some feedback on who the mods are and how to contact them. I am new here and don't know where to look.

So PM one you dumb motherfucker. I didn't complain about any of your threads to the mods, you're not worth that much effort.

You're a fucking idiot who has not only made a bunch of conspiracy theories but is now questioning the decision of the moderators in public. My god, do any of you read the rules? Seriously, USMB doesn't have that many and yet somehow people go for the gold in trying to break them.

And it's from WND, it belongs in the politics section as much as a thread does about fly fishing.

P.S: I'm not a Mod. So you can't cry about me supposedly abusing my powers. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Of course he is going to run again. Unless he is majorly unpopular.

Your whining and being obtuse is ridiculous and hilarious. And I didn't cry to any mods, you can ask. Though hey, keep questioning the mods decisions in public. Show how much you don't follow the rules. :thup:

where is the conspiracy? running away from your lie so quickly.

i am being obtuse about nothing. you are the one being dishonest, falsely portraying this bill into something about obama only. i've shown you that the bill would not even take effect until the 2012 election. are you so stupid as to claim ONLY obama is going to be a candidate? and he may not even be a candidate, unlikely, but it is stupid to claim it impossible.

i ask again, what is wrong with this bill? why are you so afraid of having eligibility requirements verified? only a stupid partisan hack like yourself would call this whining. the birther issue was a large distraction, this bill seeks to end that distraction, but you are lying and trying to claim this is only about obama and is some kind of conspiracy.

everything in the bill is true. everything they said about the birth issue is true. you lied that this is a conspiracy. man up and admit it.

So PM one you dumb motherfucker. I didn't complain about any of your threads to the mods, you're not worth that much effort.

You're a fucking idiot who has not only made a bunch of conspiracy theories but is now questioning the decision of the moderators in public. My god, do any of you read the rules? Seriously, USMB doesn't have that many and yet somehow people go for the gold in trying to break them.

And it's from WND, it belongs in the politics section as much as a thread does about fly fishing.

P.S: I'm not a Mod. So you can't cry about me supposedly abusing my powers. :rolleyes:

you're a whiner dogbert....he didn't break any of the rules. but i'm not surprised you woudl whine about the rules.

you're a whiner dogbert....he didn't break any of the rules. but i'm not surprised you woudl whine about the rules.

Yeah, what the fuck do I know! I've only seen about a couple dozen threads be closed for complaining about the mods actions. I mean, I'm not trying to help or anything. :rolleyes:

Look at this post:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/annou...ow-before-they-move-a-thread.html#post1917192

An FYI for not just you, but all:

If a mod "deems" to move a thread, they don't need to offer any explanations on to why it was moved. If something is moved to the Lame Zone, or the Trash Can, or even a different sub-forum, that's because a Mod decided that's where it should go. Same with merging threads and such. Also, it's helpful to PM a mod with your questions such as this.

Hope this helps!

Now will you stop whining?

You're a fucking idiot who has not only made a bunch of conspiracy theories

:

How is H.B. 1503 a conspiracy theory when in fact it has been filed in the house?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back