3 days to go- will Peyton get the cash or...?

Peytons future with the Colts(?)

• He will take the Bonus and stay

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • He will walk

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • The Colts say no, bye bye Peyton

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • They reach some kind of deferral deal, he stays

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
well, this Thursday is the day. Irsay and the Colts have to pony up ( pardon the pun;))
a $28 Million bonus.

Poll time...what do you think?

It does not appear likely

Peytons days as a Colt are numbered. I doubt if he can play a full season without reinjuring his neck. I think he will give it a shot on another team and then retire

I see him going to the jets....God I hate Rex Ryan!!!

ESPN just announced that Peyton And the Colts will part ways

It had to happen, the numbers just weren't there

It happens to most the great ones if they want that one last shot. Unitas, Namath, Montana, Favre...all legends to their teams

I really hope Peyton has some gas left in his tank and ends up with a team that has playoff potential

It happens to most the great ones if they want that one last shot. Unitas, Namath, Montana, Favre...all legends to their teams

I really hope Peyton has some gas left in his tank and ends up with a team that has playoff potential

link....:lol:

link....:lol:

Channel 36

well thats that. in the end, they need to re-build, their D is anemic, wayne is getting on in years. Their O front line will have to move to more of a run block line as Luck is a great deal more mobile etc etc etc ...

there is not much on the how/why from the principals involved yet, but, its football, they are going to need that cash, they have the no. 1 pick and a good QB in their sites, of course ala leaf et al nothing is automatic. But is has to be.....and I think him for giving me 14 years to root for my team and always know we were in the hunt.

So long Peyton, I'll miss you.

well thats that. in the end, they need to re-build, their D is anemic, wayne is getting on in years. Their O front line will have to move to more of a run block line as Luck is a great deal more mobile etc etc etc ...

there is not much on the how/why from the principals involved yet, but, its football, they are going to need that cash, they have the no. 1 pick and a good QB in their sites, of course ala leaf et al nothing is automatic. But is has to be.....and I think him for giving me 14 years to root for my team and always know we were in the hunt.

So long Peyton, I'll miss you.

They shouldnt have dumped Polian.......They shouldn't have dumped Polian.....They shouldn't have dumped Polian

Forum List

Back