3 day waiting period and Background Check

That's not even accurate. A gun is not designed to protect specifically.

Since much of it's intended use is for hunting. What are you protecting yourself against while hunting? Deer?

Wait, I'm having a South Park flash...

"IT'S COMING RIGHT FOR US!"

:D

Again, read THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION.
We have a right to protect ourselves owning guns.

But do you need an AK47 to do it? Who hunts with an AK47? and what?

I may want one to collect. I break no laws. Why punish me as an honest citizen?

People, guns and drugs kill people. People don't always have to be on drugs or have a gun to kill. How many murders have accured without guns or drugs involved?

If there had been a background check on the colorado killer, he woudl have passed with flying colors. Backgroud check do not tell us who will kill and when.

AK47 assault rifle designed and used primary to kill humans, lots of humansand should not be sold and should be destroyed.

It will tell us if a potential buyer has a criminal record, or a history of institutional insanity.

Of course this will not stop ALL potential problems, but it will definitely head a large number of them off at the pass.

Do you feel that felons and psychopaths should own and carry firearms?

Can you think of a better way to stop them from having them that provides less of an infringement on the rights of individual gun buyers?

Again, if you have a better idea, I'd like to hear it.

OK, I have to go.

I just want to finish by saying that we fundamentally agree, in that we all seem to think that people should be allowed to have guns, for whatever reason they wish.

I just feel that the way they're sold is a bit lax.

That is all.

Have a good one people.

One day, this country will severely restrict the ability of people to easily purchase guns, in order to keep dangerous weapons out of the hands of bady guys, mentally unhealthy people, and those simply bent on wreaking havoc on society. On that day, many people will still die from senseless violence while dairy farmers start becoming very rich off of bull shit.

One day, this country will severely restrict the ability of people to easily purchase guns, in order to keep dangerous weapons out of the hands of bady guys, mentally unhealthy people, and those simply bent on wreaking havoc on society. On that day, many people will still die from senseless violence while dairy farmers start becoming very rich off of bull shit.

Yeah, laws stop criminals from buying and selling everything.
Guns are legal for law abiding citizens to own.
What law now on the books stops criminals from buying guns?
Name one.

should be on folks prescribed hardcore pyschotropic pharmeceutical drugs.
Folks can wait 3 days for their dope.
After all, people do not kill people. Guns and drugs do.

I'm sure it took the prescribing doctor longer than three days to come to the conclusion that prescribing the meds was necessary.

Why do you hate the sick?

IN ky you have to give a drug test every 30 days if on narcotic pain pills.
And you cannot be on them for over 30 days unless you go to a pain clinic.

A cookie cutter approach to a problem.

Took effect july 12. I may not be able to get my hard pain meds for my cancer pain any more.
Will just blow myself up on the capitol steps maybe?

My wife gets piss tested every 3 months since she's prescribed percocet.
Also blood work to check liver and kidney function

should be on folks prescribed hardcore pyschotropic pharmeceutical drugs.
Folks can wait 3 days for their dope.
After all, people do not kill people. Guns and drugs do.

I'm sure it took the prescribing doctor longer than three days to come to the conclusion that prescribing the meds was necessary.

Why do you hate the sick?

"I'm sure".
Based on what?
Rank speculation on your part.
What makes you believe I hate you?

Forum List

Back