3-D printed gun activist Cody Wilson charged with sexual assault on minor

The guy goes on a web site which connects older men with girls, and he pays cash to have sex with this kid.

I can just tell this was all a setup. He must have inhaled a chemtrail which gave him a sudden urge to surf the net for little girls to pay for sex.

I mean, this kind of sex trafficking NEVER has underage girls involved. Come on!!!!

It says he picked her up on a site called “sugardaddymeet”. Regardless of these individual charges why is such a vile website allowed to exist?
Looking at you liberals.

Speaking of vile websites (from article)...

"In addition to his 3D gun activism, Wilson also founded “Hatreon” in 2017, an alternative crowdfunding site catering to individuals and groups shut out of mainstream fundraising platforms, like white nationalists and neo-Nazis."

So you worry about political crowdfunding sites that offend you. In response to my pointing out that a site geared to picking up young girls is vile beyond belief and everyone with any decency should be able to agree to do something.
But shutting down offensive political speech comes first for you.
This is why I said “looking at you liberals”. What a slime ball.
Did you set out to prove my point that vividly or did you slip up?

Both sites are merely two different shades of filth.

That’s where you are wrong. And you are why sites exist to prostitute young girls with impunity. If anybody complains you will always leap to shout “But what about...” I was right on target and you are so far gone you didn’t mind illustrating it yourself.
I’ve got nothing else to say to such degeneracy. Ignore will work nicely here.

Just another right-wing hypocrite who has his right-wing hypocrite supporters. It is the same story over and over again with these rightist pervs.

Just another right-wing hypocrite who has his right-wing hypocrite supporters. It is the same story over and over again with these rightist pervs.
The cannot hear how sick they sound.

It's because of the chemtrails and gay bombs and flouride in the water.

Tumblin Tumbleweed
Who said that Cody Wilson represents the alt-right? Or Pedophiles?

Did he even know the person was underage, and was he targeting a child or what was his intent? It sounds more like prostitution with what he thought was a consenting adult.
So that's still prostitution and it's still statutory rape, but neither is the same as pedophilia.

"Wilson allegedly met the victim on SugarDaddyMeet, a dating platform that matches older men with younger women."

Sounds like the intent was there. I don't think you can call a meetup site prostitution, but what do I know?

I was wondering if this was a setup, but normally if it's a sting, the two people don't actually go through with the sex.
Maybe it was his own bad karma.
If he didn't care to respect the laws, what other laws would he be willing to ignore and violate?

I suppose your guess is as good as mine.

That still does not mean he is representative of either Alt-Right or of Pedophiles.
Who knows, this guy may be so greed motivated for fame and fast money,
that your statement is equally an insult to the real Pedophiles as it is to the real Alt-Right!

Read about him. He seems to be some kind of an alt-right activist.

Actually @Tumblin Tumbleweed
The more I read about him he sounds less and less like the Alt-Right who stand for principles,
and more like a pimp making money off the hype over the guns issue.
He seems to care more for the money than any principle he uses to argue for his way or no way.

I would say he is about as "representative" of the Alt-Right
as the Politicians in the Democratic Party who care more about political profit and gain
than they do about what their members want the party to represent!

There is a huge gap, a huge divide between the progressives in the party
and what Clinton, Obama and others represent.

I'd say the same applies to this guy. He's about making money while the taking is hot.

The Alt Right complain and reject things, both left and right,
but at least they are losing it to stand for principles.

I can barely see where these intersect, but maybe you see more there
that I am missing. I don't see how this guy is motivated by principles
but by his own greed for power and profit because of the opportunity and publicity.

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Did he even know the person was underage, and was he targeting a child or what was his intent? It sounds more like prostitution with what he thought was a consenting adult.
So that's still prostitution and it's still statutory rape, but neither is the same as pedophilia.

"Wilson allegedly met the victim on SugarDaddyMeet, a dating platform that matches older men with younger women."

Sounds like the intent was there. I don't think you can call a meetup site prostitution, but what do I know?

I was wondering if this was a setup, but normally if it's a sting, the two people don't actually go through with the sex.
If he didn't care to respect the laws, what other laws would he be willing to ignore and violate?

That still does not mean he is representative of either Alt-Right or of Pedophiles.
that your statement is equally an insult to the real Pedophiles as it is to the real Alt-Right!

The more I read about him he sounds less and less like the Alt-Right who stand for principles,
He seems to care more for the money than any principle he uses to argue for his way or no way.

as the Politicians in the Democratic Party who care more about political profit and gain

I'd say the same applies to this guy. He's about making money while the taking is hot.

but by his own greed for power and profit because of the opportunity and publicity.

Cogent thoughts again Emily. This board has a serious serious problem with Composition Fallacy, where every "Democrat", "Republican", "conservative", "liberal", "whatever" suddenly gets unanimously elected as Grand Spokeshuman for any and every label the fallacists can pin on them. It makes zero sense, it's bogus as an argument and it shuts down intelligent discourse. It's my pet peeve and kudos to you again for calling it out.

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Personally I see the 'alt-right' as extremist fringe not motivated by ethics or principles so much as by fear, bigotry and xenophobia. An anti-government (some anarchists) group ironically possessing a 'do as we say, not as we do' mentality. In that, I say this chap sounds like a perfect poster boy for the 'movement', and I agree money is likely the main motivator.

New Topics

Forum List

Back