3 Conservative Lies About Obama's Record Debunked in One Post

Oh, I see. So you guys criticize the chart I provided for supposedly "cherry picking" out the Federal jobs, meanwhile you guys cherry pick the Federal jobs and ONLY focus on them. Public sector is public sector, Old Guys. When judging public sector jobs growth, you can break it down by Federal, State and Local, but the over all trend is still down.

So no, I don't think you've debunked shit. You've just done exactly what you accuse me of doing by totally ignoring my points (no surprise), and hyperfocusing on one data set. I haven't checked your links, but if I come up on a Right Wing agenda site from them, it'll further discredit you, as a warning.

I stand by points. Public sector jobs are down. You can micro-analyze all you want. Doesn't make my points any less accurate.

Can't rep you again so soon but thanks for the additional info that completely debunks the OPs statement. :lol:

This doesn't debunk anything, it's a fit of desperation the right wing trolls are rallying around and hi-fiving each-other, but does no do anything to refute the OP's facts.

Ahhh but see this chart includes Federal, State, Local and private...........it leaves nothing out. So yea the OP is debunked.

You didn't debunk anything. Why? Because even though your chart "shows" everything, you're still choosing to cherry-pick ONLY the Federal jobs when looking at the public sector job trend. You still lose, no matter how you slice it.

Answer this question, anyone who wants to keep debating me, otherwise, I'll wait until someone does:

Did public sector jobs go up or down under Obama?

image.png

UPDATE: Jobs Under The First Bush Term Vs. Jobs Under The First Obama Term - Business Insider

The latest version of this chart showing Obama's first term (on the right) with Bush's first term (on the left).
In each one, the red line is private sector jobs. The green line is local government jobs. The blue line is state jobs

Original Story:
Austerity At Work | The Big Picture

Screen-Shot-2012-06-22-at-7.09.25-PM.png

ED-AP357D_laffe_D_20120611163003.jpg

Obama Jobs Record Lie #1: "Obama's unemployment numbers would look a lot worse if he didn't create a bunch of government jobs!"

DEBUNKED: The lines on the right, Obama's first term, show local AND state jobs plummeting downward. While, mysteriously, on the left, in Bush's first term, both shoot way up. Hmm. Weird.

Obama Jobs Record Lie #2: "Obama has killed the private sector!!!!"

DEBUNKED: Quite to the contrary, you can see from his red line compared to Bush's he actually added enough jobs in his first term to put his tally up above Bush's. So, yeah. There's some bullshit.

Obama Jobs Record Lie #3: "We'd have a lot better outlook if Obama wasn't spending us into a oblivion!!!"

DEBUNKED: As the last chart shows, Obama's spending has tipped drastically downward over his first term. Bush's climbed up and up and up his entire two terms.

Can't say I have ever heard any of the three lies you claim are being spouted off.

Are you making stuff up again ?

So you don't read any of the posts or threads here then?

I see him pushing back on a daily basis at the vast array of poo flingers on the right.

Of course you do :lol:

But I can understand why you wouldn't want to answer the question I asked.

I did answer the question. This isn't a court of law, and you don't get to force me to answer in the specific way you wish. :thup:

Me- You don't actually think there's a man who sat at his computer, created a screen name Conservaderrps, then started posting with the desire to have constructive dialogues about issues with people of different viewpoints did you?

You-I see him pushing back on a daily basis at the vast array of poo flingers on the right.

My question requires a yes or no answer, otherwise it isn't an answer at all. It'd be like me filling in the letter C to answer a true/false question.

He has poo flinging built right into his name, of course that's he's desired style of communication.

There's posters breaking them down right now, the last thing I expect is Conservaderrps to come here and provide a constructive rebuttal. He's already proven in other threads he prefers the poo flinging.

You don't actually think there's a man who sat at his computer, created a screen name Conservaderrps, then started posting with the desire to have constructive dialogues about issues with people of different viewpoints did you?

I see him pushing back on a daily basis at the vast array of poo flingers on the right.

Of course you do :lol:

But I can understand why you wouldn't want to answer the question I asked.

Don't hold your breath. Poop is part of the message board "bungy" team. They spring in just long enough to lay down a one or two line turd and then spring away with their fingers in their ears (or in other orifices) so they don't have to answer the ration of refutation that goes on.

image.png

UPDATE: Jobs Under The First Bush Term Vs. Jobs Under The First Obama Term - Business Insider

Original Story:
Austerity At Work | The Big Picture

Screen-Shot-2012-06-22-at-7.09.25-PM.png

ED-AP357D_laffe_D_20120611163003.jpg

Obama Jobs Record Lie #1: "Obama's unemployment numbers would look a lot worse if he didn't create a bunch of government jobs!"

DEBUNKED: The lines on the right, Obama's first term, show local AND state jobs plummeting downward. While, mysteriously, on the left, in Bush's first term, both shoot way up. Hmm. Weird.

Obama Jobs Record Lie #2: "Obama has killed the private sector!!!!"

DEBUNKED: Quite to the contrary, you can see from his red line compared to Bush's he actually added enough jobs in his first term to put his tally up above Bush's. So, yeah. There's some bullshit.

Obama Jobs Record Lie #3: "We'd have a lot better outlook if Obama wasn't spending us into a oblivion!!!"

DEBUNKED: As the last chart shows, Obama's spending has tipped drastically downward over his first term. Bush's climbed up and up and up his entire two terms.

Can't say I have ever heard any of the three lies you claim are being spouted off.

Are you making stuff up again ?

So you don't read any of the posts or threads here then?

I read some of them.

But I don't recall seeing these claims specifically.

Killed the private sector ?

Oh, I see. So you guys criticize the chart I provided for supposedly "cherry picking" out the Federal jobs, meanwhile you guys cherry pick the Federal jobs and ONLY focus on them. Public sector is public sector, Old Guys. When judging public sector jobs growth, you can break it down by Federal, State and Local, but the over all trend is still down.

So no, I don't think you've debunked shit. You've just done exactly what you accuse me of doing by totally ignoring my points (no surprise), and hyperfocusing on one data set. I haven't checked your links, but if I come up on a Right Wing agenda site from them, it'll further discredit you, as a warning.

I stand by points. Public sector jobs are down. You can micro-analyze all you want. Doesn't make my points any less accurate.

You omitted data from your charts. That is falsifying data to make a claim. Federal jobs consistently grew throughout Obama's presidency, while private sector jobs tanked. The claim you make is false. Public jobs on the whole increased significantly. Same with spending. The supposed trend down is not even below the levels when Bush left office.

I'm no Bush fan, in fact, i fucking hated that guy with fierce passion. But your claims that Obama is winding down govt. growth and spending is a complete fabrication. it's false and the author and the OP used omission to make their claim. Thats called lying.

You omitted data from your charts. That is falsifying data to make a claim. Federal jobs consistently grew throughout Obama's presidency, while private sector jobs tanked. The claim you make is false. Public jobs on the whole increased significantly. Same with spending. The supposed trend down is not even below the levels when Bush left office.

I'm no Bush fan, in fact, i fucking hated that guy with fierce passion. But your claims that Obama is winding down govt. groth adn spending is a complete fabrication. it's false and the author adn the OP used omission to make their claim. Thats called lying.

More ultra right wing lies, but here's the chart again. I guess facts are things the far right has a hard time understanding,...

FE_DA_PublicvPrivateJobsGraph.jpg

I'm no Bush fan, in fact, i fucking hated that guy with fierce passion. But your claims that Obama is winding down govt. growth and spending is a complete fabrication. it's false and the author and the OP used omission to make their claim. Thats called lying.
:clap2:Hugely.
icon14.gif

And the graphs.

There's posters breaking them down right now, the last thing I expect is Conservaderrps to come here and provide a constructive rebuttal. He's already proven in other threads he prefers the poo flinging.

You don't actually think there's a man who sat at his computer, created a screen name Conservaderrps, then started posting with the desire to have constructive dialogues about issues with people of different viewpoints did you?

He's a far-left, wingnut site regurgitating, leftist 0bama fluffing poo flinger...

No wonder you admire him....

You didn't debunk anything. Why? Because even though your chart "shows" everything, you're still choosing to cherry-pick ONLY the Federal jobs when looking at the public sector job trend. You still lose, no matter how you slice it.

Answer this question, anyone who wants to keep debating me, otherwise, I'll wait until someone does:

Again, I'm not engaging until you answer that question, directly. One word response required. Up or down.

When Obama openly states that this election will be about how much government should be in your life (and I don't think he's the one advocating for less)....it is hysterical to see the left push that he has reduced government....because he wants to.

He ran on more government.

These people are insane.

I'm no Bush fan, in fact, i fucking hated that guy with fierce passion. But your claims that Obama is winding down govt. groth adn spending is a complete fabrication. it's false and the author adn the OP used omission to make their claim. Thats called lying.

More ultra right wing lies, but here's the chart again. I guess facts are things the far right has a hard time understanding,...

The T and i already went through and had to correct your falsifications on three charts. The spending one takes pretzel logic to believe you on. Obama's spending has shot WAY up over Bush, yet you claim the trend is down.

I'm not going to go through yet another chart, one that attempts to balck adn white the public vs. private issue especially. Those charts are designed to deliberately falsify a claim and hope that stupid shmucks wont think about what goes into the data plots to come out with the trends.

It's over, derp. You're wrong on all three counts.

Again, I'm not engaging until you answer that question, directly. One word response required. Up or down.

I gave YOU a chart in this thread that illustrates it...Who grew MORE? Government or the Private sector.

Now, Don't be disingenuous...YOU know the fricken answer.

They went up. it's right in the charts that actually account for federal jobs. The plot you handily omitted.

The T and i already went through and had to correct your falsifications on three charts. The spending one takes pretzel logic to believe you on. Obama's spending has shot WAY up over Bush, yet you claim the trend is down.

I'm not going to go through yet another chart, one that attempts to balck adn white the public vs. private issue especially. Those charts are designed to deliberately falsify a claim and hope that stupid shmucks wont think about what goes into the data plots to come out with the trends.

icon14.gif

I have no dog in this hunt.....

I believe that it is quite clear that public sector jobs have gone down under Obama.

I have no dog in this hunt.....

I believe that it is quite clear that public sector jobs have gone down under Obama.

Sure they did, if you omit federal jobs.

The chart is owning you and the other right wing trolls that are claiming Obama has been losing countless private sector jobs, but is expanding government by creating public sector jobs.

The fact is Obama has been creating private sector jobs for over two years straight, while slashing public sector jobs at the same time.

Just for more lol's, here's another graph confirming this.

private_sector_jobs_chart1.jpg

Obama creates nothing....except uncertainty.

The private sector creates the jobs when they feel they can create them and not be regulated into bankruptcy (or that whole markets will be killed by some asshole in D.C.).

Claiming any president creates them is stupid.

What a president can do is work with congress to clear the field of the mines that stop job growth.

Obama has been putting mines in the field for three years...but some markets are so strong...jobs are still being created. You can only hold back the private sector so long.

Obama is trying his hardest...and not being totally successful.

Forum List

Back