$3.75

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
per gallon in my town.. It occurred to me this morning the oil companies might be doing this on purpose to make obama look bad for his anti oil policies.. in that case it would be worth it don'tchyathink?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Intentionally punishing innocent Americans to make a political point would not be acceptable.

Beyond that I'm pretty sure the market dictates the price and not the oil companies themselves.

Intentionally punishing innocent Americans to make a political point would not be acceptable.

Beyond that I'm pretty sure the market dictates the price and not the oil companies themselves.

Don't forget speculation...huge driver in the price at the pump. It's people betting on higher prices so they can get their dividend checks. Funny how their gambling becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. The speculators say "wow...look what's happening in Iran, I bet that is going to make the price go up to $4+/gallon!" That creates fear in the marketplace and guess what?

per gallon in my town.. It occurred to me this morning the oil companies might be doing this on purpose to make obama look bad for his anti oil policies.. in that case it would be worth it don'tchyathink?

Kind of like how they dropped prices during the end of 2008 to make McCain look good?

Kind of like how they dropped prices during the end of 2008 to make McCain look good?
Poor Obama, the "theys" are after him.

Barry will get the blame just as he would get the kudos if gas were 19 cents a gallon.

Poor Obama, the "theys" are after him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFTbcDRkG1o&feature=youtube_gdata_player]THEM - Official US Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Barry will get the blame just as he would get the kudos if gas were 19 cents a gallon.

nahhh... he'd get the blame for "socializing" gas prices...because that's the only way it would be 19 cents per gallon these days.... he'd also be blamed(and rightfully so) of robbing the world of it's oil supply through the glut of consumption that would occur. I know that some of you think that oil just magically appears like manna from heaven and it really doesn't take millions of years to create...but hey... you guys aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Last time I put gas in the car it was $5.39. That was a few days ago so I don't know what it is now. Do I blame obama? Absolutely. He shut down the refineries, stopped issuing drilling permits and has the bizarre idea that increasing supply does not affect the price.

Considering it has to go through before it reaches the pump, we should be grateful gas doesn't cost a whole lot more than it does.

A gallon of milk costs about the same and that's a renewable resource that's a whole lot easier to produce.

So quit your whining. If you don't like the price of gasoline, don't drive your car.

Considering it has to go through before it reaches the pump, we should be grateful gas doesn't cost a whole lot more than it does.

A gallon of milk costs about the same and that's a renewable resource that's a whole lot easier to produce.

So quit your whining. If you don't like the price of gasoline, don't drive your car.

That sounds just like one of Obamas speeches.

$3.75 really sucks. Gas is up 50 cents a gallon in the last six months. What are we going to do?

I buy ten gallons of gas each week. That means I have to fork over an extra $5 a week for gas

What should I do Willow?

I mean $5 is just so much money. Should I sell my $30,000 car?

i think the entire oil industry is struggling to make a profit so they have to go way up on prices.

/sarcasm

dubai-jumeirah-lake-towers.jpg

$3.75 really sucks. Gas is up 50 cents a gallon in the last six months. What are we going to do?

I buy ten gallons of gas each week. That means I have to fork over an extra $5 a week for gas

What should I do Willow?

I'm sure all the poor people see it this way don't ewe?

What should I do Willow?

So nice of you to be so concerned about poor people

Are these the same poor people that you want to raise taxes on? The same ones you claim drive Escalades and use food stamps to buy filet mignon and lobster?

What should I do Willow?

So nice of you to be so concerned about poor people

Are these the same poor people that you want to raise taxes on? The same ones you claim drive Escalades and use food stamps to buy filet mignon and lobster?

provide a link to my claims

Forum List

Back