3,700,000 AR-15s in private hands...and now the current stock just sold out...

And has the need arisen where you had to defend yourself against an armed attacker?

No?

What of it does?

The chance of it is so remote it's not even worth thinking about. Let me put it this way, if I was that concerned about dying I'd be more worried about dying in a car accident, which seems more likely statistically. Now, in order to prevent that from happening I should buy a tank. You gonna buy a tank just in case you might be in a car accident?

Huey Long's promise that every man can be king has come true. And as soon as one of these dim bulbs suffers a chemical imbalance (probably from lead exposure), the people will feel the rod of the tyrant.

And has the need arisen where you had to defend yourself against an armed attacker?

No?

What of it does?

The chance of it is so remote it's not even worth thinking about. Let me put it this way, if I was that concerned about dying I'd be more worried about dying in a car accident, which seems more likely statistically. Now, in order to prevent that from happening I should buy a tank. You gonna buy a tank just in case you might be in a car accident?
IOW no

So tell me if the need does arise what do you plan to do to protect yourself or your wife?

And I buy the safest car I can afford I certainly won't drive around in some subcompact tin can

And who said anything about dying? People get accosted every day and don't die. I suppose though that you think that makes it OK

So count your blessings that you haven't been the victim of a crime...yet but if the need does arise just remember you chose to be defenseless

IOW no

So tell me if the need does arise what do you plan to do to protect yourself or your wife?

And I buy the safest car I can afford I certainly won't drive around in some subcompact tin can

And who said anything about dying? People get accosted every day and don't die. I suppose though that you think that makes it OK

So count your blessings that you haven't been the victim of a crime...yet but if the need does arise just remember you chose to be defenseless

People are accosted every day in Australia. How many are shot dead? None. Sometimes nothing happens. Sometimes somebody gets a fat lip or broken bone. They heal. The cops are called and everybody has their day in court. In your world, let's just shoot 'em and let got sort 'em out, right? How civilised.

I've seen many arguments on the right trying to persuade me that an armed society is a polite society. Are you conceding that is not the case in the US?

Yeah because shooting somebody who might accost you is always the answer, right?

IOW no

People are accosted every day in Australia. How many are shot dead? None. Sometimes nothing happens. Sometimes somebody gets a fat lip or broken bone. They heal. The cops are called and everybody has their day in court. In your world, let's just shoot 'em and let got sort 'em out, right? How civilised.

I've seen many arguments on the right trying to persuade me that an armed society is a polite society. Are you conceding that is not the case in the US?

Yeah because shooting somebody who might accost you is always the answer, right?

So you'd rather let someone kick the shit out of you than defend yourself OK

Will you just stand there while someone accosts your wife or kids they'll heal right?

And where did I ever mention shooting anyone

A firearm that is never discharged is still a great deterrent how many times do you think a firearm is used to stop a crime without being fired?

Those numbers ever make it into the stats do they?

No?

What of it does?

tell that to the prezbo

IOW no

Gun crime is increasing there…….and peace now is no guarantee of the same in the future…you are lucky…..the Europeans are not……..

IOW no

Always the answer…no…but in several events in Australia it sure was…...

No?
What of it does?
The chance of it is so remote it's not even worth thinking about.
Wait...
There's virtually no need for a weapon to protect yourself from an armed attacker...
But violent crime is so bad, we need to further restrict the 2A right of the law abiding.
:lol:

Forum List

Back