$3,500 bucks, yes? No?

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
So I spent a day on it. It was basically bought in 08, ridden 350 miles and parked. It comes with a DOT approved helmet to. I liked the ride. The tires look pretty damn good to. Any advice on other things to check would be appreciated.

,08 Harley dyna road glide.

C9ED6C56-E6E7-4D91-A40F-7640DA6DF8DD.jpeg

C9ED6C56-E6E7-4D91-A40F-7640DA6DF8DD.jpeg

Attachments

• D5648A94-7512-4691-8C4B-ED10B41ACEBE.jpeg
    D5648A94-7512-4691-8C4B-ED10B41ACEBE.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 50
looks pretty nice , if it runs and rides well i'd change oil and tranny fluid and then ride it for a while and then take it to independent shop for a quick check . Nice looking bike though Crixus .

2008 , what is that ?? Might make a mistake but is it a BLOCKHEAD Crixus ??

and yeah , 3500 hundred dollars , sure !! I would buy it but i want the Bagger model right after the Shovel head but i would sure consider yours . Looks sorta like a SuperGlide .

course , from what i can see it looks like a SOFT TAIL and i like the dual shock Dynas better . [oh well ] !!

and yeah , 3500 hundred dollars , sure !! I would buy it but i want the Bagger model right after the Shovel head but i would sure consider yours . Looks sorta like a SuperGlide .

Bags are mandatorey. This will be primary transportation until I get a car.

well , looks worth 3500 hunerd dollars to me especially if you are simply looking for transport . I have heard that BLOCKHEAD equals what is called an EVO motor . I hear them spoken about in good terms . If you like the looks of the bike then 3500 dollars sounds reasonable to me Crixus .

EVO motors are supposed to be good motors as they were still simple but had EVOLVED .

And check it out on the internet , lots of info is available on ALL years and motors and history Crixus .

So I spent a day on it. It was basically bought in 08, ridden 350 miles and parked. It comes with a DOT approved helmet to. I liked the ride. The tires look pretty damn good to. Any advice on other things to check would be appreciated.

View attachment 183228

View attachment 183228
Be sure it’s got gas in it.

It ain’t got no gas. But will here shortly. Gonna go ride around before the Bible thumpers screw up traffic.

View attachment 183228

View attachment 183228
Oh cut the crap! The trash can says 40 dollars right on it!

Man, that’s the apartment number. Or a really awesom trash can! I’m getting the bike.

Forum List

Back