3.5 million more registered voters than live adults

And...

I was registered to vote in 2 states for almost a decade with realizing it.

Never once voted in both states

Yeah but about 2 1/2 million people die in the U.S. every year. About 8 million people die between presidential elections and probably most of them are registered voters. The point is that it takes time to remove them from the voting roles (if ever) so there will always be a crazy number of registered voters but they will never vote.

How many of those 3.5 million are just legal citizens registered in more than one state?

Probably not as many as there are illegal aliens using some poor deceased person's social security number.
So, you think people who are afraid to go to the store because they might get caught are gonna vote?

Lmao!

How many of those 3.5 million are just legal citizens registered in more than one state?

Probably not as many as there are illegal aliens using some poor deceased person's social security number.
So, you think people who are afraid to go to the store because they might get caught are gonna vote?

Lmao!

Not really sure where you got that. Illegals are being arrested every day here where I live. They get arrested while out driving around with no licenses, proof of insurance, or registration.

They need to fine tune the statistics and investigate simple stuff (and maybe prosecute) liberal college kids who vote in their college town as well as back home (they probably think it's legal) as well as the usual stuff like being registered to vote in two different precincts.

Lmao!
Not exactly the brightest bulb in the array, is he?

Lmao!

Not really sure where you got that. Illegals are being arrested every day here where I live. They get arrested while out driving around with no licenses, proof of insurance, or registration.
So you know what they are afraid they might get caught.

Good.

In the last few years I`ve lost my parents who were 93 and 89 years old and they`re probably still registered to vote but they don`t. What a dumbass topic this is.

Few legal citizens vote, you think illegals are?

Lmao!

You mean the same people that get drivers licenses, the same people that obtain work, the same people that send their kids to our schools, the same people that rent apartments and houses, the same people that are in gangs like MS13?

Yeah, they sound scared to death.

Forum List

Back