3/21 8:30am and I got a real bad feeling about this

I got a bad feeling that Nancy has the votes and probably always did.

I don't believe there are any more than 1, maybe 2, Dem Congressmen who will stand on American, not Democrat Party principles and vote against it.

I think the hold outs are like that little fucking weasel Kucinich and just wanted their balls rubbed before they completed the destruction of America Civil society, it's just a question of what price they wanted to extract.

I think Putin and Jiabao will be weeping tears of joys later today that their Dem Lilluptian sock puppets finally tied down the American Gulliver and brought us down to their level.

You should also have a bad feeling about your incompetent Rs picking up a lot of seats in November. Not only have they missed an opportunity to offer their own bill, they are missing an opportunity to take what they say Americans really want and moving on it.

It's a definate win for America and the president.

If this bill is not aborted today, Dems will lose 100 House seats and every Senate race in November
:lol:

If Americans REALLY want this, why are up to 40 states preparing legislation to attempt to stop the federal gubment from imposing it on them ?.......

?

State legislation cannot stop anything about this bill getting it's benefits to people who need it. At best it will allow people to refuse the benefits for themselves. I doubt they will though. Who would refuse to use protection against pre existing conditions rules, for example.

Many Rs who railed against the stimulous are taking advantage of it's benefits now.

Ok, but my question isn't regarding whether the states can stop it or not. I wanna know why up to 80% of the states in this country WANT to try and stop this from being imposed on them, it kinda tells me most people don't want this. Especially when you add that to the way it has to be passed through congress .......
Not only do the individual states listen to The People, they also understand our Constitution. What have we come to when our federal government does neither?

It's insanity, pure and simple. Insanity toward bringing the USA down. We must do so, though, as the USA represents all that is representative of 'The Man'. We're sticking it to The Man and we can finally be proud to be Americans.

Last edited:
You should also have a bad feeling about your incompetent Rs picking up a lot of seats in November. Not only have they missed an opportunity to offer their own bill, they are missing an opportunity to take what they say Americans really want and moving on it.

If this bill is not aborted today, Dems will lose 100 House seats and every Senate race in November

Why are righties so self assured of their being right even after being wrong so many times?

Because ObamaCare and Dems are so unpopular you guys lost the Kennedy Seat?

scott_brown.jpg

No it's not, it's not fair when medicare does it either ......

The bill addresses the medicare doughnut hole if that's what you mean. I never did like the medicare part d scheme, created by insurance companies by the way. It's too complicated. They had classes for seniors to help them understand.

Is that what you mean?

I mainly meant while insurance companies are getting demonized ( rightly so sometimes ), on a percentage basis, medicare denies more claims than any insurance company. A fact that shockingly has not been reported .......

and the denials will increase with facless, nameless government bureaucrats calling the shots. The government has no business in this.

I got a bad feeling that Nancy has the votes and probably always did.

I don't believe there are any more than 1, maybe 2, Dem Congressmen who will stand on American, not Democrat Party principles and vote against it.

I think the hold outs are like that little fucking weasel Kucinich and just wanted their balls rubbed before they completed the destruction of America Civil society, it's just a question of what price they wanted to extract.

I think Putin and Jiabao will be weeping tears of joys later today that their Dem Lilluptian sock puppets finally tied down the American Gulliver and brought us down to their level.

Which shows you just don't get it or haven't been paying attention. You are naive to believe that that with the democrats in power they would have even entertained listening to alternative ideas. There's simply too much politically at stake.

And if you recall the Republican's did in fact voice their idea for the nation at the health care summitt. One of those points was that we can work on health care and make it better with possibily multiple bills with smaller more focused goals. But no the dems want one giant monstrosity that non one can comprehend with who knows what stuck in it.

Why are righties so self assured of their being right even after being wrong so many times?

Like what? How about you gain a little objectivity and look at the failures of your party. I somewhat envy the position of dems actually when it comes to their failures. Medicare, SS, the CRA, and in the future this bill. You will always get to fall back on; 'why we're just being compassionate'. Nevermind that all of the above have and will cause serious financial problems for the country.

I knew it.

I thought about it this morning and realized how full of shit these Dems are. They are Statists first and this is their Battle of the Bulge, their last ditch effort to throw their entire future into one offensive on the Constitution.

Forum List

Back