$3.1 MILLION for propaganda Andy Griffith Obamacare ads....

The Government has no business in this in the manner they are doing it.

Address TORT first...then I'll talk about the rest of it. This is bad law that will drain companies into abandoning their plans altogether and force more onto the government subsidized dole.

By design.

I don't give a shit what you went through yesterday. The whole thing stinks and Government is outta bounds.

How's that strike ya?

Being met with a slogan instead of discussion? Strikes me as being pretty predictable, actually. Surprisingly light on the invectives this time, though. Kudos. :beer:

The only thing predictable is that you are a Statist Drone. Healthcare is a Responsibility. NOT a right...period.

I don't give a shit what you went through yesterday. The whole thing stinks and Government is outta bounds.

How's that strike ya?

Being met with a slogan instead of discussion? Strikes me as being pretty predictable, actually. Surprisingly light on the invectives this time, though. Kudos. :beer:

Coming from a paid goon. Sorry for the harsh word...but it is what it is. "Paid aide" just didn't cut it.

How's that strike ya?

Coming from a paid goon. Sorry for the harsh word...but it is what it is. "Paid aide" just didn't cut it.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one suspicious of Green Boy and his paid Status as a shill for Government.

How's that strike ya?

Being met with a slogan instead of discussion? Strikes me as being pretty predictable, actually.
Hey.....you know what they say.....You can take a Teabagger, anywhere, but.....ya' (still) can't make 'em think.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPMjC9mq5Y[/ame]​

Forum List

Back