3,000+ Were Killed On 9-11-2001

It's not the fact that it happened that bothers me most.

It's the fact the obam blamed some stupid film nobody ever saw, when he knew damned well it was a terror attack.

That would have been like dumbya saying the towers fell down on their own, to keep voters from thinking we got attacked on his watch. Which is IMO what obam did.

Plus, now we know those brave men fought for 7 hours... requesting help three times... and got denied three times.

This thing stinks to high heaven.
Right, right, riiiiiight....

Keep changing your story and shifting blame to justify your raw hatred towards President Obama.

I believe you!!

:rolleyes:

Holy fuck!

Still talking about Bush?

This election is not about Bush!
With Romney about to go RIGHT BACK to Bush's insane policies and DOUBLE-DOWN on them...?

Yes. it. is.

Holy fuck!

With Romney about to go RIGHT BACK to Bush's insane policies and DOUBLE-DOWN on them...?

Yes. it. is.

Please explain why you think he is going back to Bush's policies.
It's the same "cut taxes" and "trickle down economics" nonsense that Bush touted.

What's he doing or saying different?

Holy fuck!

Yes. it. is.

Isn't it obvious Romney is a Republican as a Republican he will do every thing Bush did except more so or so the liberal logic say's. Liberal logic that's a oxymoron if I every heard one.

Yes. it. is.

Isn't it obvious Romney is a Republican as a Republican he will do every thing Bush did except more so or so the liberal logic say's. Liberal logic that's a oxymoron if I every heard one.
What's he planning to do different?

Isn't "cut taxes" his answer for everything?

Doesn't he believe in a "strong military?"

Isn't he for "American Leadership?"

Isn't he sqewing the same Uber patriotic claptrap?

Isn't he treating the so-called "job creators" as gods?

Doesn't he place "capitalism" as the end-all and be-all?

Stop me if Bush didn't spew the same nonsense.

Seriously.

And the Republicans let the then president slide...

Yet they are TRYING so hard to make a much less significant incident seem much worse than took place in Libya on 9-11-2012

9/11/2001 was mis handled
9/11/2001 was covered up
lies were told about 9/11/2001
apologies made about 9/11/2001 (well, not really, as Republicans are never sorry for their actions, only for being caught)

Now they are lying, and lying and lying as if it's going out of style trying to get good people in trouble where no wrong doing has been done

Were you listening to my local talk show host Tony Macrini WNIS 790am 6am to 10am Norfolk Virginia? He was on them today and saying the same exact thing. :)

Seriously.
Ok if you want to play this silly game fine how is Obama any different from Jimmy Carter?
He is for raising taxes on the rich.
He believes in gutting the military.
He prefers to lead from behind.
He spews the same class warfare garbage.
He vilifies job creators.
He acts like capitalism is a sin.
So going by your logic we should give Jimmy Carter part 2 another term. The only problem here is neither Carter or Bush is running and Neither Romney or Obama are Carter or Bush I believe my point has been made I bid you adieu.

Yet they are TRYING so hard to make a much less significant incident seem much worse than took place in Libya on 9-11-2012

9/11/2001 was covered up
apologies made about 9/11/2001 (well, not really, as Republicans are never sorry for their actions, only for being caught)

Now they are lying, and lying and lying as if it's going out of style trying to get good people in trouble where no wrong doing has been done

Were you listening to my local talk show host Tony Macrini WNIS 790am 6am to 10am Norfolk Virginia? He was on them today and saying the same exact thing. :)
Nope, never even heard of it.

I was making a response to this stupid thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/255198-no-one-was-hurt-in-the-watergate-scandal.html

Someone is trying to pass of opinions as facts again.

No..that's basically what happened.

The 9/11 commission took over a year to convene..and the major players, Bush and Cheney, testified in secret.

The final report was redacted and pretty weak.

It also, amazingly, (well not really), put blame on Clinton even though he was out of office for 8 months.

that about sums it up. I remember when W demanded that Dick be present & no recording either

070504911commission.jpg

Last edited:

Seriously.
Ok if you want to play this silly game fine how is Obama any different from Jimmy Carter?
So going by your logic we should give Jimmy Carter part 2 another term. The only problem here is neither Carter or Bush is running and Neither Romney or Obama are Carter or Bush I believe my point has been made I bid you adieu.

Come HERRRRE!!!!!

scorpion-spear.png

I'm not letting you get away with that tripe as it if were true.
  • Obama doesn't believe in gutting the military, or it would have been done already.
  • Leading from behind is fine, it's still leadership.
  • "Class warfare" is just a name Republicans made up to combat issues they know they lose on.
  • "Job Creators" is just a name Republicans made up to make the rich seem good/noble/saintly...it's nonsense. Furthermore, Obama does not vilify them.
  • Obama doesn't act like capitalism is a sin, he acts like greed is a sin...and it is a sin.

Now you may pick up yourself and go.

29323060.jpg

Last edited:

The 9/11 commission took over a year to convene..and the major players, Bush and Cheney, testified in secret.

It also, amazingly, (well not really), put blame on Clinton even though he was out of office for 8 months.

that about sums it up. I remember when W demanded that Dick be present & no recording either

070504911commission.jpg

KA -- POW!!!!!!

kapow.jpg

9/11/2001 was covered up

Nope, never even heard of it.

I was making a response to this stupid thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/255198-no-one-was-hurt-in-the-watergate-scandal.html
Yeah, I figured that. I was just plugging my favorite talk show host.

9/11/2001 was covered up

The first attack on the WTC happened under Clinton's watch and he dismissed it. Clinton was diddling Monica and bombing Yugoslavia while the terrorists were attending flight school in the US and his A.G. issued an order that the CIA not be allowed to share information with the FBI (what was that about?) or face arrest and imprisonment. Bush was in office for 7 months when 9-11 happened and if he made any mistakes it was not firing every fat assed Clinton appointee who covered their asses after the attack.

:eusa_shhh:
They don't want people to REMEMBER that..

Well yeah they planned the attack, came in and learned to fly planes in 8 months......it's THAT easy

And so many managed to escape to inferno as their suicide missions hit the targets.
How many live suicide bombers do we need to see on TV before some bugger works out it was all a scam?

Seriously.

Come HERRRRE!!!!!

scorpion-spear.png

I'm not letting you get away with that tripe as it if were true.
  • Obama doesn't believe in gutting the military, or it would have been done already.
  • Leading from behind is fine, it's still leadership.
  • "Class warfare" is just a name Republicans made up to combat issues they know they lose on.
  • "Job Creators" is just a name Republicans made up to make the rich seem good/noble/saintly...it's nonsense. Furthermore, Obama does not vilify them.
  • Obama doesn't act like capitalism is a sin, he acts like greed is a sin...and it is a sin.

Now you may pick up yourself and go.

29323060.jpg

Typical liberal talking points another loon flying blind.
images

9/11/2001 was covered up

Check this one out..

GHook93 said:
Hi, you have received -386 reputation points from GHook93.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You are such a dumb n!gger!

Regards,
GHook93

Note: This is an automated message.

New Topics

Forum List

Back