3,000 US Troops Secretly Return to Iraq via Kuwait

Seems we wasted a lot of money pulling them out before we were ready to ...well.....pull them out.

Maybe Obamas critics were right? You know...the ones that said "sure, its easy to just be a hero and pull them out.....but it doesnt mean it is the smart thing to do...."

How long should we stay though?

when our military leaders determine that "returning" will not be necessary.

Dude that can be a long time.

Seems we wasted a lot of money pulling them out before we were ready to ...well.....pull them out.

Maybe Obamas critics were right? You know...the ones that said "sure, its easy to just be a hero and pull them out.....but it doesnt mean it is the smart thing to do...."

How long should we stay though?

Gee I really don't know. Is it the same as American troops in German since 1945, or Troops in Okinawa, or South Korea? Answer those questions first and perhaps you'll get your answer.

Troops in South Korea and Germany aren't getting shot at daily and having rockets fired up their asses smart guy. Try again.

Oh, for gosh sakes! Are y'all COMPLETELY incapable of critical thought?

That's based upon a "report" from Press TV. Do you know who Press TV is? It's an IRANIAN outlet!

I swear...if I looked up the word "gullible" in the dictionary, there'd be a group picture of the respondents in this thread.

Forum List

Back