2nd question for 911 Conspiracy Buffs:

you need to narrow your question

Hey,have you ever seen that video 'Everything you ever wanted to know about the 911 Conspiracy in under 5 Minutes?' Pretty awesome. If you haven't,i posted it here. Check it out.

Hmmm...I want to know what people think happened. Obviously you don't believe the official account, so what do you think actually happened. I don't know how to narrow that question.

the two do not necessarily go hand in hand ..I know what did not happen and that the official account is untrue and an intentional cover-up of the facts..the rest is open to question and there could be more than one reasonable theory on any given aspect of the events of 9/11

Hey,have you ever seen that video 'Everything you ever wanted to know about the 911 Conspiracy in under 5 Minutes?' Pretty awesome. If you haven't,i posted it here. Check it out.

yes I just watched it today ,its very well done...factual

Oops!

Well, anyway I can't watch it here at work due to a firewall.

it is worth watching,the videos intent is not to offer theories on the event of 9/11 but to show how ludicrous the official account is..

Hmmm...I want to know what people think happened. Obviously you don't believe the official account, so what do you think actually happened. I don't know how to narrow that question.

the two do not necessarily go hand in hand ..I know what did not happen and that the official account is untrue and an intentional cover-up of the facts..the rest is open to question and there could be more than one reasonable theory on any given aspect of the events of 9/11

Ok, I see what you are saying. Well, I still don't know a simpler way to ask the question. I guess the intent of all of these questions is to find out why people question the official version and what, if any, they think really happened.

Were there fake planes?
Did the government hire the hijackers?
Was there dynamite in the building already?

I just want to hear the stories from everyone who could be labeled a "Truther". I don't know any myself, and have never really paid attention until now.

Ok, I see what you are saying. Well, I still don't know a simpler way to ask the question. I guess the intent of all of these questions is to find out why people question the official version and what, if any, they think really happened.

Were there fake planes?

I just want to hear the stories from everyone who could be labeled a "Truther". I don't know any myself, and have never really paid attention until now.

hard to answer these questions without a real investigation that has authority
but black boxes went unrecovered flt paths and flt data appears to have been falsified..and faa tapes destroyed

Capt. Daniel Davis, U.S. Army – Former U.S. Army Air Defense Officer and NORAD Tac Director. Decorated with the Bronze Star and the Soldiers Medal for bravery under fire and the Purple Heart for injuries sustained in Viet Nam. Also served in the Army Air Defense Command as Nike Missile Battery Control Officer for the Chicago-Milwaukee Defense Area. Founder and former CEO of Turbine Technology Services Corp., a turbine (jet engine) services and maintenance company (15 years). Former Senior Manager at General Electric Turbine (jet) Engine Division (15 years). Private pilot.
Statement to this website 3/23/07:
Attempts to obscure facts by calling them a "Conspiracy Theory" does not change the truth. It seems, "Something is rotten in the State."

"The government conspiracy theory does not hold up to scrutiny. As a professional with over 30 years experience working with gas turbines (jet engines) and fuels - kerosene (jet fuel) does not burn in any open flame hot enough to effect steel - well under 1000 deg F. Also bogus are the explanations regarding why no planes were intercepted. SOP [Standard Operating Procedure] is they are always, always intercepted if they stray off course and/or turn off the transponder like these flights all did. No command decision needed. Has our government ever been untruthful to us?" AE911Truth.org

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech).
Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.
Member: Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth Association Statement:

"Scholars and professionals with various kinds of expertise---including architects, engineers, firefighters, intelligence officers, lawyers, medical professionals, military officers, philosophers, religious leaders, physical scientists, and pilots---have spoken out about radical discrepancies between the official account of the 9/11 attacks and what they, as independent researchers, have learned.

They have established beyond any reasonable doubt that the official account of 9/11 is false and that, therefore, the official “investigations” have really been cover-up operations.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:

Were there fake planes?

hard to answer these questions without a real investigation that has authority
but black boxes went unrecovered flt paths and flt data appears to have been falsified..and faa tapes destroyed

Capt. Daniel Davis, U.S. Army – Former U.S. Army Air Defense Officer and NORAD Tac Director. Decorated with the Bronze Star and the Soldiers Medal for bravery under fire and the Purple Heart for injuries sustained in Viet Nam. Also served in the Army Air Defense Command as Nike Missile Battery Control Officer for the Chicago-Milwaukee Defense Area. Founder and former CEO of Turbine Technology Services Corp., a turbine (jet engine) services and maintenance company (15 years). Former Senior Manager at General Electric Turbine (jet) Engine Division (15 years). Private pilot.
Statement to this website 3/23/07:
Attempts to obscure facts by calling them a "Conspiracy Theory" does not change the truth. It seems, "Something is rotten in the State."

"The government conspiracy theory does not hold up to scrutiny. As a professional with over 30 years experience working with gas turbines (jet engines) and fuels - kerosene (jet fuel) does not burn in any open flame hot enough to effect steel - well under 1000 deg F. Also bogus are the explanations regarding why no planes were intercepted. SOP [Standard Operating Procedure] is they are always, always intercepted if they stray off course and/or turn off the transponder like these flights all did. No command decision needed. Has our government ever been untruthful to us?" AE911Truth.org

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech).
Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.
Member: Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth Association Statement:

"Scholars and professionals with various kinds of expertise---including architects, engineers, firefighters, intelligence officers, lawyers, medical professionals, military officers, philosophers, religious leaders, physical scientists, and pilots---have spoken out about radical discrepancies between the official account of the 9/11 attacks and what they, as independent researchers, have learned.

They have established beyond any reasonable doubt that the official account of 9/11 is false and that, therefore, the official “investigations” have really been cover-up operations.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

yeah we dont really know all the answers to those questions.Only a REAL investigation would answer all that except that there indeed were advanced state of the art explosives planted in the towers many months in advance . All we know is what DIDNT happen which is the government version of events.

Last edited:

if you REALLY have an honest and sincere desire to know what really happend then the best thing to do is read the book by David Ray Griffin called DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,AN ANSWER TO POPULAR MECHANICS AND OTHER DEFENDERS OF THE OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY THEORY.The evidence in that book is overwhelming that it was an inside job.It shreads to pieces the official version.Nobody has ever been able to debunk it.Here is a link below that talks a little bit about the book.You can go to any library and check it out.Best book on 9/11 ever.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Debunking-11-Mechanics-Defenders-Conspiracy/dp/156656686X]Amazon.com: Debunking 9/11 Debunking: An Answer to Popular Mechanics and Other Defenders of the Official Conspiracy Theory (9781566566865): David Ray Griffin: Books[/ame]

if you REALLY have an honest and sincere desire to know what really happend then the best thing to do is read the book by David Ray Griffin called DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,AN ANSWER TO POPULAR MECHANICS AND OTHER DEFENDERS OF THE OFFICIAL CONSPIRACY THEORY.The evidence in that book is overwhelming that it was an inside job.It shreads to pieces the official version.Nobody has ever been able to debunk it.Here is a link below that talks a little bit about the book.You can go to any library and check it out.Best book on 9/11 ever.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Debunking-11-Mechanics-Defenders-Conspiracy/dp/156656686X]Amazon.com: Debunking 9/11 Debunking: An Answer to Popular Mechanics and Other Defenders of the Official Conspiracy Theory (9781566566865): David Ray Griffin: Books[/ame]

I'm sure that there are a whole lot of books I could read, however, I don't trust them. They are one-sided opinions that aren't properly vetted. I'd rather have people tell me their opinions.

I'm sure that there are a whole lot of books I could read, however, I don't trust them. They are one-sided opinions that aren't properly vetted. I'd rather have people tell me their opinions.

When you ask what they "think" happened, they always decline. Obviously, thinking isn't one of their strong suits. :cuckoo:

But to give your OP the answer it deserves, I'll throw one out there.

Look, the physical evidence confirms the following:

19 men from the Middle East hijacked
4 airplanes and crashed them into
3 buildings and
1 field in Pennsylvania.

We have Atta's voice saying they had planes. We have receipts after receipts from flight schools. We have the precise passenger airplanes hijacked that had the pilots trained on them. We have the DNA of the passengers, eye witness accounts of the planes hitting the towers, wreckage from all four crash sites, martyrdom tapes from the hijackers themselves, KSM admitting he planned it.

There is no question that the 9/11 Commission Report is 100% right on all of the major points and the rest is just trivia brought up by the trivial pieces of shit known as "twoofers". They're no more interested in the truth than they are able to spell simple words.

However, if you want to ask about a conspiratorial possibility that fits in with all of the evidence, the only one that makes sense is a scenario something like the following (which lets you know right off just how far fetched a conspiracy theory it is...):

There is absolutely no debate about one thing concerning the US action in the Middle East: it has resulted in record profits for the oil companies. One need only look at the reports of the corporations. Records everywhere.

Now, I am not saying that the CEO of Chevron or BP or any of the retail gasoline giants was behind it. But consider someone whom we'll call Mr. Big (all good conspiracies have a Mr. Big somewhere). Mr. Big in the late 1990's is profitable in his oil interests, not overly successful in expanding his oil business, and isn't necessarily someone you'd call ethical. A CEO of a good sized company but nobody most people would know on first glance.

Maybe he met someone while he was overseas once who either knew or knew someone who knew Osama Bin Laden. This isn't entirely implausible since at one time Osama Bin Laden was avowed by his family in Saudi Arabia. So a mover and shaker in the oil industry may very well have crossed paths with a confederate of OBL at some point.

A contact is made and OBL agrees to wreak havoc in the Middle East. No details are discussed about the who's or the how's. Just something that will drive the price of oil upward.

A transfer of money is made. I'm guessing something in the realm of 100-500 million dollars over a few years time. Mostly corporate monies but maybe some personal assets as well over 3-5 years.

Then 9/11 happens.

OBL gets his holy war in the Middle East. Mr. Big gets a nervous nation and profits skyrocket.

All illegal conspiracies are predicated on keeping the number of the involved as low as possible. The group is 3 or 4 at this point: Mr. Big and his intermediary and OBL. Quite possible that OBL doesn't know who Mr. Big is at all during this entire thing. Why would he care, the money spends the same way. It isn't as if he's worried that he's being set up as some sort of sting operation...:lol:

Look where we are now. Mr. Big knows that OBL will be public enemy #1 and will likely be dead soon after hostilities start. That it took so long is probably a detail unforeseen but manageable. He's dead now.

The intermediary is likely dead or too satisfied to care much about disclosure.

Mr. Big, the oil company executive, is likely ensuring the estate of his great-great-great grandchildren about right now.

Obviously, the question becomes who would do this? A man like Oscar Wyatt comes to mind: Here is a story from 2007:

(NEWSER) – A prominent Texas oilman will spend about a year in prison for paying off Saddam's regime to secure a big oil contract. Oscar Wyatt, 83, admitting violating the UN's oil-for-food program by paying a secret Iraqi surcharge of $200,000—essentially a bribe. A judge sentenced Wyatt to a year and a day, though he can get about 2 months off for good behavior, the Houston Chronicle reports.

"I was wrong and for that I am truly sorry," Wyatt said. Among the evidence submitted by the prosecution: a tape that recorded Wyatt asking a compatriot, "Did you check to see whether they've approved that $200,000 I've already paid to the bastards over there?"

It's a long way from doing that to working with terrorists. But...again this is all speculation....if he thought that OBL wasn't going to hit American cities, if he thought OBL would do something in Saudi Arabia, Iran or Libya instead of Virginia, New York, and what was supposed to be Washington DC.....I can see something like this happening as a one-off thing.

"Whats the worst that can happen" asks Mr. Big...."A few dozen refinery workers are killed when he blows up the Aramco complex?" Or, "He blew up some off shore platforms in the Indian Ocean....big deal." At no point did he think his "investment" would be used on a 9/11 scale operation on domestic soil.

Anyway, it's a kookie theory but it has the one thing that other theories don't have; it jives with all of the facts that we know to be true.

Amazon.com: Debunking 9/11 Debunking: An Answer to Popular Mechanics and Other Defenders of the Official Conspiracy Theory (9781566566865): David Ray Griffin: Books

When you ask what they "think" happened, they always decline. Obviously, thinking isn't one of their strong suits. :cuckoo:

But to give your OP the answer it deserves, I'll throw one out there.

Look, the physical evidence confirms the following:

19 men from the Middle East hijacked
4 airplanes and crashed them into
3 buildings and
1 field in Pennsylvania.

We have Atta's voice saying they had planes. We have receipts after receipts from flight schools. We have the precise passenger airplanes hijacked that had the pilots trained on them. We have the DNA of the passengers, eye witness accounts of the planes hitting the towers, wreckage from all four crash sites, martyrdom tapes from the hijackers themselves, KSM admitting he planned it.

There is no question that the 9/11 Commission Report is 100% right on all of the major points and the rest is just trivia brought up by the trivial pieces of shit known as "twoofers". They're no more interested in the truth than they are able to spell simple words.

However, if you want to ask about a conspiratorial possibility that fits in with all of the evidence, the only one that makes sense is a scenario something like the following (which lets you know right off just how far fetched a conspiracy theory it is...):

There is absolutely no debate about one thing concerning the US action in the Middle East: it has resulted in record profits for the oil companies. One need only look at the reports of the corporations. Records everywhere.

Now, I am not saying that the CEO of Chevron or BP or any of the retail gasoline giants was behind it. But consider someone whom we'll call Mr. Big (all good conspiracies have a Mr. Big somewhere). Mr. Big in the late 1990's is profitable in his oil interests, not overly successful in expanding his oil business, and isn't necessarily someone you'd call ethical. A CEO of a good sized company but nobody most people would know on first glance.

Maybe he met someone while he was overseas once who either knew or knew someone who knew Osama Bin Laden. This isn't entirely implausible since at one time Osama Bin Laden was avowed by his family in Saudi Arabia. So a mover and shaker in the oil industry may very well have crossed paths with a confederate of OBL at some point.

A contact is made and OBL agrees to wreak havoc in the Middle East. No details are discussed about the who's or the how's. Just something that will drive the price of oil upward.

A transfer of money is made. I'm guessing something in the realm of 100-500 million dollars over a few years time. Mostly corporate monies but maybe some personal assets as well over 3-5 years.

Then 9/11 happens.

OBL gets his holy war in the Middle East. Mr. Big gets a nervous nation and profits skyrocket.

All illegal conspiracies are predicated on keeping the number of the involved as low as possible. The group is 3 or 4 at this point: Mr. Big and his intermediary and OBL. Quite possible that OBL doesn't know who Mr. Big is at all during this entire thing. Why would he care, the money spends the same way. It isn't as if he's worried that he's being set up as some sort of sting operation...:lol:

Look where we are now. Mr. Big knows that OBL will be public enemy #1 and will likely be dead soon after hostilities start. That it took so long is probably a detail unforeseen but manageable. He's dead now.

The intermediary is likely dead or too satisfied to care much about disclosure.

Mr. Big, the oil company executive, is likely ensuring the estate of his great-great-great grandchildren about right now.

Obviously, the question becomes who would do this? A man like Oscar Wyatt comes to mind: Here is a story from 2007:

(NEWSER) – A prominent Texas oilman will spend about a year in prison for paying off Saddam's regime to secure a big oil contract. Oscar Wyatt, 83, admitting violating the UN's oil-for-food program by paying a secret Iraqi surcharge of $200,000—essentially a bribe. A judge sentenced Wyatt to a year and a day, though he can get about 2 months off for good behavior, the Houston Chronicle reports.

"I was wrong and for that I am truly sorry," Wyatt said. Among the evidence submitted by the prosecution: a tape that recorded Wyatt asking a compatriot, "Did you check to see whether they've approved that $200,000 I've already paid to the bastards over there?"

It's a long way from doing that to working with terrorists. But...again this is all speculation....if he thought that OBL wasn't going to hit American cities, if he thought OBL would do something in Saudi Arabia, Iran or Libya instead of Virginia, New York, and what was supposed to be Washington DC.....I can see something like this happening as a one-off thing.

"Whats the worst that can happen" asks Mr. Big...."A few dozen refinery workers are killed when he blows up the Aramco complex?" Or, "He blew up some off shore platforms in the Indian Ocean....big deal." At no point did he think his "investment" would be used on a 9/11 scale operation on domestic soil.

Anyway, it's a kookie theory but it has the one thing that other theories don't have; it jives with all of the facts that we know to be true.

aren't you assigned to the Obama campaign agent cornyhole ?

popular mechanics is a Hurst owned publication... Hurst is where the term yellow journalism was coined
Hearst and Pulitzer - YouTube

There is also an excellent book out that shreads to pieces the official version and has overwhelming evidence that it was an inside job called DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,AN ANSWER TO POPULAR MECHANICS AND OTHER DEFENDERS OF THE OFFICAL CONSPIRACY THEORY.you can find it at any library.here it is.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Debunking-11-Mechanics-Defenders-Conspiracy/dp/156656686X[/ame]

Nobody has ever been able to debunk it. the so called independent investigation into 9/11 by popular mechanics was compromised from the very beginning.The senior editor in chief for popular mechanics Benjamin Chertoff is the cousin of Secretary Of Dept of homeland security Michael Chertoff.

Chertoff's Cousin Penned Popular Mechanics 9/11 Hit Piece

911truth.ozempire

Last edited:
popular mechanics is a Hurst owned publication... Hurst is where the term yellow journalism was coined
Hearst and Pulitzer - YouTube

There is also an excellent book out that shreads to pieces the official version and has overwhelming evidence that it was an inside job called DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,AN ANSWER TO POPULAR MECHANICS AND OTHER DEFENDERS OF THE OFFICAL CONSPIRACY THEORY.you can find it at any library.here it is.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Debunking-11-Mechanics-Defenders-Conspiracy/dp/156656686X[/ame]

Nobody has ever been able to debunk it. the so called independent investigation into 9/11 by popular mechanics was compromised from the very beginning.The senior editor in chief for popular mechanics Benjamin Chertoff is the cousin of Secretary Of Dept of homeland security Michael Chertoff.

Chertoff's Cousin Penned Popular Mechanics 9/11 Hit Piece

911truth.ozempire
bullshit! it has been debunked over and over again.
you're either unwilling or unable to grasp that!
not surprising.

Forum List

Back