2nd Presidential Debate: Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A 'Win' for Obama isn't really a win. He can't do what Romney did to him last time to change the momentum. Everyone already knows who Obama is ... the first debate let Romney show people who he was. That's why he surged in the polls.

Obama might be in trouble if he hasn't changed his style.
I remember him from press conferences.
When asked a simple question he would take 18 minutes to respond.

well he be wrong to do that. race is close . romney had edge but hope obama can turn it around,

Obama is screwed. If he gets aggressive he looks like a loser and a jerk. If he does the same thing,he's a loser. If he copies Biden, he looks unserious.
But his real problem is simply trying to defend total, abject and complete failure on every policy he's ever enacted. How is going to say "bin Laden is dead" for an hour and a half?

well it won,t work. his best hope is trying offer contrast to his and romney policies. But your right romney in best position to win the debates as he front runner and therefore does no need to try as hard.

so i got to admit it going to be hard work for president to win any of the next two debates.

Obama might be in trouble if he hasn't changed his style.
I remember him from press conferences.
When asked a simple question he would take 18 minutes to respond.

Which is where the moderator comes in, is she going to allow Obama to talk past his allotted time or not. I am guessing Obama is going to try exactly that, monopolize the debate by talking as often and as long as possible.

Forum List

Back