2nd choice

Who is your second place choice in this years presidential election?

• Total voters

tpahl

Jun 7, 2004
Cascadia
If you could not chose your first choice in this election who would you chose? normally i like to include none of the above in these type of elections, but to make it interesting I will not.

I am including only candidates that appear like they will be on enough ballots to mathematically win.

Below is an email i got today that I am using for the decision on which candidates to include...

The generally accurate and credible website at http://thegreenpapers.com has up-to-date data on ballot access for the presidential race. An overview of their results provide:

Name----------------Party(ies)-----------States------Write-in---Possible electoral votes
Michael Badnarik ----L--------------------35----------0-----------360
David Cobb----------G, Write-In----------23----------2-----------246
Ralph Nader----------R,I,Write-In----------5----------2------------75
Michael Peroutka-----C,US Taxpayers,I---22----------0-----------223

I'm writing in Steve Forbes... and will continue to do so every Presidential election until another candidate shows up that also endorses a flat tax.

Pale Rider said:
I'm writing in Steve Forbes... and will continue to do so every Presidential election until another candidate shows up that also endorses a flat tax.

Badnarik is for a flat income tax rate.

DKSuddeth said:
But he's also promoting a free trade black market.

He is for free trade. That means that if one person wants to trade money for an item, they should be allowed to. If a government decides to stop those two people from trading, and they still trade then it is considered a black market trade. He thinks it is wrong for the government to stop those two people from trading. For example, if I wanted to buy a gun in NYC it would have to be done on the black market since they have basically outlawed them there. Is it wrong to buy a gun in NYC? No of course not. But it is illegal. I am proud that Badnarik would support me, and ashamed that the president would not.

Travis

DKSuddeth said:
I'm writing myself in.

Lord help us all.

Behold your new president in all of his long-haired, false liberal-istic (like my new word?) self-loving glory!

:banned:

KLSuddeth said:
Lord help us all.

Behold your new president in all of his long-haired, false liberal-istic (like my new word?) self-loving glory!

:banned:

And so it begins!

:clap1: :laugh: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

hehehehehe KA! Hey, a girl has GOT to have SOME fun in life! :dance:

Pale Rider said:
I'd NEVER vote for anyone who endorses marriage for queers.
Good for you. Badnarik does not endorse any marriage. He thinks the government should get out of marriage.

New Topics

Forum List

Back