2nd Cain Accuser Goes Public

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Gee, another white blonde...

A second woman has come forward publicly with allegations that GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain sexually harassed her while serving as head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s, The New York Times reports.

More: Karen Kraushaar, Herman Cain Accuser, Goes Public With Sexual Harassment Allegations

A Second Accuser Goes Public Against Cain - NYTimes.com

Second Accuser Emerges In Herman Cain Case | Election 2012

Oh boy...she looks like a really nice, honest, trustworhy lady too. Like one of those "real Americans" that the likes of Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann speak about...

110811-news-cain-accuser-ss-662w.jpg

He's toast.

A second woman has come forward publicly with allegations that GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain sexually harassed her while serving as head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s, The New York Times reports.

More: Karen Kraushaar, Herman Cain Accuser, Goes Public With Sexual Harassment Allegations

I just read that Cain said Sharon Bialek was lying and that he didn't remember her or even know her. He said he didn't even recognize her.

Well, SOMEBODY is lying!!!

Bialek was seen at a tea party last month, hugging and talking to Cain.

I guess if she was borderline raped as she alleges now, it wasn't that traumatic.

Oh boy...she looks like a really nice, honest, trustworhy lady too. Like one of those "real Americans" that the likes of Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann speak about...

110811-news-cain-accuser-ss-662w.jpg

He's toast.

Nice trustworthy white lady,, sexually harassed by a menacing black Republican. Yep,, I believe that. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I guess if she was borderline raped as she alleges now, it wasn't that traumatic.

Got any proof? Cain denies ever knowing her, seeing her, or hearing her voice.

Wow:eek:

Noteworthy: Here we have a local USMB RWer admitting that there are reports of the victim and the perpetrator being seen together in public recently.

Noteworthy: Here we have a local USMB RWer admitting that there are reports of the victim and the perpetrator being seen together in public recently.

And that proves what exactly? That Cain knew her? Im sure I was seen in public with a number of people that I couldnt name or identify or remember.

Damages her credibility far more than his.

Th-e more menopausal women they can get to come out of the woodwork and lie for them, the more convincing they will sound-or so they think.

999meansjobs.com
Herman Cain for president-- anyone is better than Obama.

Gee she just happens to live in the same building as David Axelrod. Of course that shouldn't make a difference huh?

Maybe these woman are confusing Herman Cain with Hermit Cain? I mean, don't dumb blondes think that all black men look alike? just like Contessa Brewer does?

Forum List

Back