2nd Amendment Update

Dubya

Dec 29, 2012
New York Senate passes tough gun law

I guess someone has read this:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

.......and I guess you are being well regulated!

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Nope we are being infringed.

But a gutless prog sheep such as yourself has no issues with giving up rights. Big daddy government will take care of all your needs (paid for by someone else of course)

FOAD.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!

But a gutless prog sheep such as yourself has no issues with giving up rights. Big daddy government will take care of all your needs (paid for by someone else of course)

FOAD.

Stupid gets what stupid deserves! You should have learned to use politics and cut a sensible deal, using sound judgment to make good law, but you wanted to play Teabagger and get it all. Now, you've screwed us all.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!

FOAD.

Stupid gets what stupid deserves! You should have learned to use politics and cut a sensible deal, using sound judgment to make good law, but you wanted to play Teabagger and get it all. Now, you've screwed us all.

Never would have happened. Cuomo had a hard on for this. Expect alot of turnover in the upstate counties of new york. Legislators will not be forgiven for this.

FOAD.

Never would have happened. Cuomo had a hard on for this. Expect alot of turnover in the upstate counties of new york. Legislators will not be forgiven for this.

Do you bother to read articles and learn details like the Senate Republicans and a few Democrats passed the bill?

I've said all along I didn't want an assault weapons ban, but fools like you don't know how to discuss or reason. You live under the delusion that America is like you and anyone not like you is some extreme liberal who wants all these things your fucked up mind can think up. You're a bunch of losers and dumber than shit!

You don't even have the brains to know you don't know me. That's how screwed up your mind is.

Do you bother to read articles and learn details like the Senate Republicans and a few Democrats passed the bill?

I've said all along I didn't want an assault weapons ban, but fools like you don't know how to discuss or reason. You live under the delusion that America is like you and anyone not like you is some extreme liberal who wants all these things your fucked up mind can think up. You're a bunch of losers and dumber than shit!

You don't even have the brains to know you don't know me. That's how screwed up your mind is.

No, your avatar shows you are dumbfuck worthless troll. Again, FOAD.

No, your avatar shows you are dumbfuck worthless troll. Again, FOAD.

You idiots who just make shit up are the trolls. If you don't know what others believe, why are you so stupid to claim they believe something?

I wanted negotiations, because I'm not a kook like you idiots are.

Forum List

Back