2nd amendment under attack again.

wow....criminals not being allowed to have weapons....color me shocked.

Don't get me wrong....I am pro-legalization of pot....but until that day happens? if you can't handle the consequences....don't do it.

• Banned
They aren't criminals. By your broad stroke of paint Obama would be a criminal because he smoked pot as well...he isn't guilty of that but I would say he is guilty of war crimes and treason.

They aren't criminals. By your broad stroke of paint Obama would be a criminal because he smoked pot as well...he isn't guilty of that but I would say he is guilty of war crimes and treason.

Oh...this is about Obama? Since when?...can't stay on topic in your own thread...sheesh.

I smokED pot too...notice the past tense of the word. and yes, I was breaking the law....hence a criminal at the time. If I had been caught, I'd have been subject to the penalties imposed by the law. Nothing has changed except for the consequences of the action.

• Banned
Just making a point. I have smoked weed as well...its a plant and shouldn't be illegal. Immoral and illegal laws should be ignored and overturned if possible.

Just making a point. I have smoked weed as well...its a plant and shouldn't be illegal. Immoral and illegal laws should be ignored and overturned if possible.

Criminals are not allowed to own firearms. However they can petition the Secretary of the Treasury for reinstatement of that right. Break the law and pay the penalty.

I agree sarge....I do think the Marijuana law is bullshit....there are many more dangerous and damaging drugs out there and our enforcement personnel could focus on those drugs.... I think that, combined with drug courts, which are focused more on treatment than punishment for drug users....could go a long way towards making drugs a much lesser problem in this country.

Forum List

Back